kaiipoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy NEED ADVICE: Getting rid of that leftover layer of fat that just won't go away?

hey guys/gals !

i'm new to this forum, so naturally i need some advice :|

I'm 17 years old, at about 160 Lb's at 178 cm.

Over the past two weeks I've been on a cut, and parts of my body I've been noticing significant fat losses in.
    However, in particular, when it comes to my abdominal region, there's a stubborn layer of fat that just doesn't give a f***.

I have an important event coming up in about 3 weeks (senior year swimming carnival), and i'd like to know if its possible to lose that fat and get some good definition, and how to go about that in 3 weeks.

if it helps, i lift on 3 days and off 1 day. i've tried to eat below my daily calorie expenditure, and i make sure i get enough daily protein from the right sources.

i've looked into some techniques, such as carb cycling and ketogenic diets but i don't know how to begin going about it and beyond the basic theory.

some help would be greatly appreciated !
    Attached Images

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Carb cycling and keto diets are not magical, it still comes down to being in a caloric deficit. No need to overcomplicate.

Since you mention getting protein from the right sources I'm going to assume you still have misconceptions on what proper nutrition is, so I suggest this:

Keep lifting, stay at a deficit, and your abdominal fat will eventually go away, though not necessarily in the 3 weeks you want it to. Seems to me you want results too fast, but unfortunately that's not how it works. These things take time and rushing accomplishes nothing. You'll definitely look better than you do now and that should be incentive enough.
    Last edited by Winfamy; 02-24-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)