Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SquirrelD View Post
    Cheryl Cole is hot as fuark

Das not it mane
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wife came at me a few months ago and said she wanted one. I told her good luck with your marriage goals in 2014.

FYI - she wanted the word "faith" in old english along her side... Like in big bold letters. Nothing very subtle I'm talking taking up from her hip bone to her arm pit.

Registered User StanlyThrustwel's Avatar
    StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hate it when girls have visible tattoos

especially the amateurish looking ones. shows poor taste and bad judgement

Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the strong hots for rockabilly and rock type chicks and tatoos come in that parcel
    I'd get tattoos eventually , as long as I am confident in them

But as it's been said , tattoos are a way of expressing your beliefs and preferences ( At least some people view them that way)
    Everyone is different and have preferences in clothes hair and in this case , body art.If the person is confident with it then let em at it

tattoovs no tattoo is like arguing short vs long hair
    [super saiyan crew]

Do I even lift?

Consensual Reps

SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000) SpyderTT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rahsiel View Post
    Why do you even think of marriage when you don't marry for love? or how can you say you wouldn't marry a tattooed girl. You can't choose who you fall in love with. Or better. What if you marry and your wife decide to get one tattoo which gives her addiction to many many more?
    What the fuk does the bolded statement mean?

How can I say that I wouldn't marry a tattooed girl? First, like I have stated before, there is a huge difference to me between a girl with a couple of small and "tasteful" tats (yes, I know that taste is subjective), but I married a girl with no tattoos who happens to have her head on straight, smart and a great career. If she had a couple of tattoos, I would have still married her, but sleeves and a big ole chest piece? no. I agree, you can't choose who you fall in love with, but I wouldn't fall in love with someone that doesn't have their chit together, and I know that this is anecdotal, but every girl that I know with a bunch of big ole visible tats, happens to not have their chit together. To you last question, I guess that we will have to wait and see, but I highly doubt that will happen. If it does, there is probably some reason for covering herself in ink out of nowhere, and most often, it is to attract a certain type of attention.

Tell me why do you even think about the 99% ugly ones and not about the 1% good ones? Are you like this in every aspect of life?
    Please elaborate on what the hell you mean by this statement...

Yes I mean Lenny Kravitz dated Nicole Kidman and Adriana Lima, Adam Levine also dated supermodels. I sometime thinks that 10/10 women prefer tattooed bad boys.
    Money and fame probably has something to do with this... and this thread is about tats on girls, not men.

Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    The hottest woman I have ever seen is covered in tattoos. Srs
    She lifts, boxes and definitely squats. Smiles all the time and says hi to everyone. She has a full leg tattoo. I've never been so hhnnnng for a girl. Ever. Too bad she has fake boobs. She used to have nice B's, now has full C's or most likely D's.

But, who really cares what other people do to their own body? Just worry about yourself
    Would she be hot, friendly, etc without the tats? and to the bolded, very true, and when it comes to my life, I can use whatever methods and reasoning as I would like to as an idiot filter.
    IM Tri Crew - Misc Photog Crew - ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞ - Bicycle Brah Crew - Misc Running Crew - Alpine Ski Crew

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Das it mane.

4welshman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hate tattoos on women

I hate tattoos on women. I dated a really pretty girl who was tatted up and I just couldn't get passed it, we broke up. Ladies...PLEASE don't do it!!

naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Charterworth View Post
    Does anybody else think tattoos on girls look groce. A small tattoo is ok but I fukking hate girls with full sleeves and especially hate when girls get those huge chest tattoos.
    yea something small and cute is okay but not huge ones especially on their private areas.
    NaturalBodybuilder.com - Natural Bodybuilding and fitness Info.

Registered User PowerlifterMark's Avatar
    PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Na chicks with tats can be sexy af.
    RAW (5x5)

S: 315 / B: 245 / D: 405

if you use straps you can't lift it crew

Registered User PowerlifterMark's Avatar
    PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerlifterMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Charterworth View Post
    Das it mane.
    LOL that chick is bunk to begin with. With/without tats.
    RAW (5x5)

S: 315 / B: 245 / D: 405

if you use straps you can't lift it crew