Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    you're all idiots. The lesson you should learn is "dont judge a book by its cover" instead you argue about fat vs. roid users
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheBiG_Z View Post
    Actually 184 now. Vascularity has always been there for me. Never been on anything, thanks though.

ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hard work and dedication 100% srs
    of course you gotta go the gym and work regardless but still, no help? skeptical hippo i am

IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get winded during gym class in school...thats when you know

Completly agree

privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500) privateparts is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    you're all idiots. The lesson you should learn is "dont judge a book by its cover" instead you argue about fat vs. roid users
    you speak the truth.

Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Strong ignoring the fact that being and training as a professional sprinter strengthens the heart which is the primary reason why cardio is good for you.
    what does this have to do anything? I didn't say sprinters weren't healthy I said that dude is muscular because it's beneficial to his sport. You'll never see a road cyclist built like that, or anyone in any sport cardio heavy.

Hard work and dedication 100% srs
    strong textbook 'natty' bodybuilder answer.

Registered User LeakyQuesadilla's Avatar
    LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    natty bodybuilders who regularly do high-intensity cardio? yes

pro-bodybuilders? Lol
    The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act.

Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bmirassol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To OP... I bulk and cut etc and don't do cardio when bulking for many reasons but I can still run laps if i want to but i choose not to untill im cutting or maintaining. the real issue is your misconception is a prejudice. Your a hater bro it takes alot of time and effort to build muscle. I'm speaking for myself when I say all this I cycle substances off and on yes... I work heavy highway construction all day yes, bust my ass at work and at the gym and diet accordingly you have to educate yourself, on your body to know your proper diet and how to eat right and make gains bulking and cutting is part of building to maintain. your whole post was ignorant.

Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JJTransforms02 View Post
    Well as soon as you jump on the not natty train you start dealing with a F ton of problems you have to manage so yes you aren't all that healthy anymore. You're not healthy at 350 pounds of fat either though, they just come with different health related problems and diseases.
    Where do you get this chit? As soon as you jump on eh? Not true at all man. Don't throw gas in the fire, thinking it's water.
    Blue Eyes Crew
    FFX Nostalgia Crew
    Breaking Bad Crew

Originally Posted by Wolf200 View Post
    https://www.google.co.nz/search?tbs=...C&ved=0CCwQ9Q8

Lol his avi isn't even him. Look how many other frauders use it. Negged.

it is him. those others you think are frauds are actually people who friended him, click on their pages.

BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends.

There are people who lift weights, eat a balanced and nutritious diet, who also do moderate-high levels of cardiovascular activity a few times a week.

And then we have:

Those meatheads who don't even touch fruits and vegetables, who walk less than a mile a day and think lifting heavy weight for 30 minutes is considered exercise.

It's a vast spectrum and there are a lot variables involved, so you can't really just go around saying "Bodybuilders are not healthy". The definition of a Bodybuilder is too ambiguous to accuse.
    F.C. Bayern Munich

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    zyzz wasn't even that big? 6'2'' 205 is like 5'10 185
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the neg Wolf. That is me in avi, check out my IG. Same as username.
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AskaGuyAnything has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    zyzz wasn't even that big? 6'2'' 205 is like 5'10 185
    strong unaware

dude was massive irl. especially towards the end of his life cycle. he also didnt know about his heart condition. do you seriously think he would've abused AAS if he knew? strong morons ITT.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the neg Wolf. That is me in avi, check out my IG. Same as username.
    Brah don't worry I be leaf.

Delusionals Miscers are delusional.

time + good training + good diet = profit
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AskaGuyAnything View Post
    strong unaware

dude was massive irl. especially towards the end of his life cycle. he also didnt know about his heart condition. do you seriously think he would've abused AAS if he knew? strong morons ITT.
    Yes bc he was fckin stupid.

Brb on aas but I'll go out drinking and doing coke all the time anyway
    Anti fat girl crew
    Lone wolf crew
    Looks like a Dick crew

Anti-Feminist Crew

*Dark Side Crew*

RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think it is a misconception, they may not be "healthy" but they are healthier than the average pot-smoking, binge drinking American.
    and I don't believe how long someone can or can't run is a sign of health. I was 260 last year and went on constant long runs (5 miles etc.) but I was no where healthy. I ate **** all the time, drank all the time etc.

I believe a sign of good health is that your blood levels are fine, you're able to execute everyday functions with ease, and don't have any diseases, sickness, also a good diet goes long way
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    True.

Thanks to IF and IIFYM im the leanest/best looking ive ever been, but my heart and overall health is probably the worst its ever been. My first two meals when my fast is broken is usually the most crap, calorie infested food i can get my hands on. Also with all the supplements i take, starting with 20,000iu daily of Vitamin D, my arteries probably look like chicken bones.

Originally Posted by RyGla View Post
    I don't think it is a misconception, they may not be "healthy" but they are healthier than the average pot-smoking, binge drinking American.
    and I don't believe how long someone can or can't run is a sign of health. I was 260 last year and went on constant long runs (5 miles etc.) but I was no where healthy. I ate **** all the time, drank all the time etc.

I believe a sign of good health is that your blood levels are fine, you're able to execute everyday functions with ease, and don't have any diseases, sickness, also a good diet goes long way
    the average American isn't a binge drinker or pot smoker, and how is cell tech healthier than pot anyways?

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you get cardio through your lifting. if you don't you aren't lifting hard enough and you don't squat and deadlift frequently enough
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

mommyanddaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are 10 points in fitness

1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
    2. Stamina – the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
    3. Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
    4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
    5. Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
    6. Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
    7. Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
    8. Agility – the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
    9. Balance – the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
    10. Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.

just cuz ur low in endurance doesnt mean ur unhealthy
    strength is important too
    some long distance marathon runners dont have this

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Healthy" is a retarded term
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

mommyanddaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gunabodybuild View Post
    as i expected this thread is full of skinny people trying to make themselves feel better pretending they dont want to get big.
    this

HardWork . Diet . Passion atfitness's Avatar
    atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

true BUT-

Are bodybuilders healthy?
    Nope.

Is every aesthetic guy with above avg lean muscle mass and low body fat unhealthy?
    Definitely not!!
    I had a classmate in 12th who had been practising karate since KG, now he is a black belt in it.
    He is most awesome and aweinspiring person i have ever met: low bodyfat, extremely strong, extremely fast, great stamina and he looks like he lifts hard and heavy even in shirts!!

He inspired me to start lifting although he doesnt lift atall but still does karate classes.

What he achieved, he did it in 10+years and he looks like it too! And most of all: he is very very healthy too.

Immense respect for him and all others like him. Martial artist usually arent big at all but hes one of the exceptions.
    I am trying to build muscle, if you have successfully done it and have few minutes to spare please inbox me what has worked for you. Thanks! :D

camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) camelphucker86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jakobi78 View Post
    doesn't matter if he can run a long time without getting winded...putting too much mass on a body is not healthy, period....too much mass putting huge strain on your heart, increasing the work it has to do.
    listen to this dumb ass fuk
    Recovering F.A. Crew

mirin dem fat aesthetics? fat_narcissus's Avatar
    fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mudshovel View Post
    It would be pretty embarrassing to be jacked out of your mind, but struggle to run 1/2 a mile.
    I ain't quite jacked out of my mind, but I know there is no way in hell I could RUN a half mile, lol maybe a nice steady jog....would leave me out of breath lmao
    Sig line can't be a novel

DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can anyone enlighten me on what zyzz's hearty condition was actually called?

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    natural weight training is healthy

being 300 lbs on steroids, stims, clen, thyroid hormones etc, not so much

RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyGla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by privateparts View Post
    the average American isn't a binge drinker or pot smoker, and how is cell tech healthier than pot anyways?
    I meant the average pot-smoking, binge drinking American. (prob around 50% of college students)
    and not every bodybuilder is loaded with dat der
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3