Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've only ever had universal shock therapy fruit punch (I think), maximize intense mango peach tea and hemavol lemon drop. The shock therapy and maximize intense tasted absolutely awful, but Hemavol lemon drop is the chit, real refreshing, especially with ice cold water. All of them are very good pre's though so will definitely buy again in the future

fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HY314 View Post
    WF Watermelon tastes good to me.
    It tastes horrible. I was really disappointed by the hype.

The only pwo which I can really says tastes good is C4 Orange, which can probably please anyone, even the average person who doesn't use supplements. In other words, if it were gasefied, it would taste like orange soda. Too bad C4 is not the best pwo avaliable.

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pumpbol aka Clumpbol has been the worst for me yet.

every other ive tried has tasted really good considering the compounds and ingredients included, which as we all know taste like chite in their own raw forms.
    if you cant down any pwo's then maybe you should stick to an energy drink, caffeine pill, or coffee.

the controlled labs powders tasted good, they just had a weird after taste (my tastebuds), cant comment for anyone else.

the most tasty ive had yet, that actually works has been mp assault rasp lemonade, and craze apple pie.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best pre workout is a cup of coffee imo.

So old fashioned.

Vastly better than expensive garbage guys choke down.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).