ExLeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uneven Muscle Growth

In 2012 I concentrated on losing weight. I went from 14 stone 8 to 12 stone 4 in six months.

For 2013 I've decided to finally use those weights that have been sitting under my bed for five years. I'm doing 1/2 hours sessions three times a week and, I've noticed something odd with my arms. My left arm seems to have stopped growing, while my right arm is developing nicely. I first noticed it when I looked in the mirror after lifting weights for a month. My left arm seemed smaller. I measured my arms and my left arm was 13 inches and my right arm was 13.5 inches. I continued with my program and a week later I measured them again. My right arm had grown .5 of an inch to 14 inches, but my left arm was still 13 inches. It hasn't grown at all.

Does anybody have a clue to what's going on? Is there a possibility that I'm doing something wrong?

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Fix your form
    - If you are using DBs make sure you never do extra reps on the stronger arm(or cheat reps with the weaker)
    - Get on a good program
    - Eat, workout, progress and the time will fix this.

MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are right handed then you're always going to favor your right hand for general sports etc so it will naturally be slightly bigger, 1'' seems abit extreme tho. You could add a few more reps to the weaker arm I guess and just keep measuring it
    *Was online when RudyRude was banned crew*

LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hate to say the G word, But genetics man. It plays a huge role in things. Just keep lifting and don't worry about it. Unless you have just ungodly form then it's probably gentics. Plus dominant arms are usually stronger. So just do your thing and life will be good man. Not a lot you can do about it so don't get hung up on that. You said you saw results, focus on the positives.

5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't do any extra reps with the bigger arm, if anything try adding a few neg reps to the smaller of the two, just a few each session to bring it in line.

ExLeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you. It's reassuring to know it can possibly be fixed. I'll try extra focus on my left arm and see if it can catch up.