Thread: Hi everyone

Location: Nottingham, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twiggyde is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi everyone

Hi just started posting today please say hello and check out my journal I'm new and keen I'm posting my workouts any advice welcome I'm reading round so ill say hi too

Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Twiggyde View Post
    Hi just started posting today please say hello and check out my journal I'm new and keen I'm posting my workouts any advice welcome I'm reading round so ill say hi too
    Nottingham represent!

Welcome

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!

There are lots of nice, helpful, knowledgeable people here.

You might want to put your journal link in your signature line so people can find it easily. Just a thought!

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome.........good luck in this. Go get that body you want........

runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnermommaof4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Howdy! I am new here too. Good luck with your goals! I have found so much helpful information here already!

Katb66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome, I am new here too. Good luck with your goals.

Orangelilu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! Horrayyy for new ones. I wish you all the best! Stick to your goals!

CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yay I'm from Nottingham too! Welcome and best of luck with your goals :-)

CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJPoler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yay i'm from nottingham too! Welcome and best of luck with your goals :-)

☆ I do Squats now! :) ☆ StardustIron's Avatar
    StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StardustIron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im new to actually GOING to the gym as well. Hoping it helps me get where i need.