sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can I do weighted pullups 3x a week for lats

since you can do pull ups 3x a week, can i do weighted 3x for beg lats. And can I do the same for weighted tricep dips
    my goal:

TO BE THE FUTURE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shepherd215 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sebastienD View Post
    since you can do pull ups 3x a week, can i do weighted 3x for beg lats. And can I do the same for weighted tricep dips
    for some it might be too much, but give it a shot for a few weeks and if you are recovering and making improvements with size or reps then keep doing it. You wont know your body's limits until you go beyond your body's limits here and there and overdo it a bit.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as you are recovering its fine
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would probably drop dead if I ever tried it, but give it a shot for a while and see how it works for you.
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sebastienD View Post
    We don't have full information about your total volume for all other exercises, weight lifted, nutrition and ability to recover, that said try for few weeks and see if it works.

Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can, just depends on the intensity. However your elbows and joints might hate you for it. recovery is key
    http://teamfd.firstdescents.org/2012/fd/tokenspullups/sewell/

10,000 Pulls for 1000 Dollars for Young Adult Cancer survivors through the organization First Descents. Click the link and learn and hopefully donate.

Currently 1087 dollars raised and 5615 pull ups done in the last 26 days (October 16,2012)
    New goal of 1500

525+ 275 + 345 = 1145 total