Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrCompulsiveX View Post
    Take the time to read my log of Compete and Hemavol stack - I talk about a lot in it including the extra benefits than just the pump and endurance.

This stack is probably the first "stack" of products that really opened my eyes. Obviously with supplementation, assuming all other things are equal, you will only get so much from intra and pre-workout products. If you cannot generate the intensity and focus without them, they more than likely won't help but will probably only give you a sympathomimetic(stress) response from the stimulants. There are quite a few people who innapropriately depend on stimulant based pre-workouts to actually focus their mind and body on it. So again, if you are purchasing this because you think it will give you a raging pump without having a good MMC to begin with, and you think it will turn your focus into laser like concentration, you will be wasting your time.

These two products actually have a myriad of benefits that will continue to aid in your training and have a great effect on recovery. While there are still a few odd days, I am able to push longer and harder(read log to find out what I am comparing to) and recover faster. A lot people comment on my training and how bad the DOMS symptoms are for me, while they haven't turned my into Wolverine from X-men in regards to recovery I have noted on a relative scale a definite decrease in symptoms which allow me to work(job work)harder actually sooner than without it.

The stuff is legit, the results are real... I certainly didn't know what to expect.

Best thing is both of them stack with any sort of stimulant or stim based pre-workout product that you want both in flavor(watermelon domination/lemon hemavol, rasp lemonade maximize/lemon hemavol) and in synergistic ingredient compatibility. Ridiculous.
    Incredible review. Many thanks for offering your insight on the stack and what it has to offer
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have only used Hemoval twice but have used Compete and it is a solid intra. Definitely worth trying with the promo being offered in my opinion
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had my expirences of Max.Intense + Hemoval + Compete stackk..Gotta love the stack. Used the stack through out my whole dieting phaseee.. Also used to have a pile of unopened Max. Intense laying around. Do reccomend the stack brotha. Should check it out.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IMO, hemavol is a solid option for a first order as it is non-stim. It is best IMO to avoid stims until you REALLY need them. It contains all useful ingredients at the best dosages with tons of awesome, positive feedback.

Mike
    ….

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Re-ordered!

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lumocolor View Post
    Re-ordered!
    good call
    goodbros, always and forever.

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lumocolor View Post
    Re-ordered!

You sir, are a smart man!

Mike
    ….

dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustinenglish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely can't go wrong with Hemavol

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You people are evil. Made me purchase that promo stack *CRIES*
    ***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by P90XVeteran View Post
    You people are evil. Made me purchase that promo stack *CRIES*
    only 1 more day of the tangy tangerine to go...then its FP and LD!
    I got no strings on me

29lbs down 30 more to go! wantstobeinshap's Avatar
    wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sweet, I ordered a fat stack on Wednesday, gonna be delivered today. I got craze, hemavol + free compete, bulk ON creatine mono, and bb.com beta alanine. Looks like ill have to make another order of hemavol so I can get anew flavor of compete

Been off supplements except whey for over a year now so I'm really excited...really wanna push myself hard again during this bulk

Originally Posted by wantstobeinshap View Post
    Sweet, I ordered a fat stack on Wednesday, gonna be delivered today. I got craze, hemavol + free compete, bulk ON creatine mono, and bb.com beta alanine. Looks like ill have to make another order of hemavol so I can get anew flavor of compete

Been off supplements except whey for over a year now so I'm really excited...really wanna push myself hard again during this bulk
    yeaa buddy. every flavor of Compete is awesome
    I got no strings on me

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    tempted to order again for FP Complete...

I just got the combo deal the other day and have had a couple amazing workouts. I am not a big pre-work out stim or pump guy, I usually steer clear of both, but I have to say I am really enjoying working out with this combo. I ordered it strictly cause of the deal and was more interested in complete, but am very glad I got Hemavol. I had a crazy leg day Tuesday, I actually felt so good after doing my typical 5 sets I added one more heavy set. really enjoying the combo.

Originally Posted by Bluerex View Post

I just got the combo deal the other day and have had a couple amazing workouts. I am not a big pre-work out stim or pump guy, I usually steer clear of both, but I have to say I am really enjoying working out with this combo. I ordered it strictly cause of the deal and was more interested in complete, but am very glad I got Hemavol. I had a crazy leg day Tuesday, I actually felt so good after doing my typical 5 sets I added one more heavy set. really enjoying the combo.
    glad to hear you're enjoying both products!

looks like we converted another person to being an iForce fanatic!
    I got no strings on me

clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clinn57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading this thread got me pumped (pun intended!) so I'm about to place an order for Hemavol. Been wanting to try it for a little while now and the hemavol+compete deal is too good to pass up. Btw, when did bb.com start carrying this stuff?

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Have only used Hemoval twice but have used Compete and it is a solid intra. Definitely worth trying with the promo being offered in my opinion
    Hey! What's up buddy, long time! Were you always a rep or was this recent? lol, congrats
    ***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843

Originally Posted by clinn57 View Post
    Reading this thread got me pumped (pun intended!) so I'm about to place an order for Hemavol. Been wanting to try it for a little while now and the hemavol+compete deal is too good to pass up. Btw, when did bb.com start carrying this stuff?
    mid december
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by Bluerex View Post

Do it! FP is the best IMO.. i love it!

Mike
    ….

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Do it! FP is the best IMO.. i love it!

Mike
    Tangerine and FP are "neck to neck" for me....Lemon Drop isnt too far behind

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Tangerine and FP are "neck to neck" for me....Lemon Drop isnt too far behind
    Same here - love these tangy but sweet citrus flavors.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.