Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMDdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NONE of the above

VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckBruh View Post
    Speaking from experience, I went with a new Subaru STI sedan (in Dark Grey Metallic). It's a great car that's very practical and reliable. If you get a new one, avoid the pre-2011's because they're prone to ringland failure in some cases if you modify the performance too much before the engine is fully broken in. It's a classy car that's perfect in all weather, the flat 4 with the unequal headers sounds INCREDIBLE. It's not as boyish and unsophisticated like the bugeye/blobeye/hawkeyes with the "look at me" blue interior. It launches like a beast from a dig, it's roomy considering the size too. The seats are VERY comfortable on long drives (I had a herniated disc in my back a few years ago, so this was important for me). My only regret is that I didn't get the hatch because it has more room for storage. I came from having a few diesel trucks and I'm pretty outdoorsy, so the more cargo space the better. Also, the sound system is pretty lacking for the price tag, but that was the biggest fault I found in owning it. I'll just upgrade it as I scrounge up the money (I'm a University student). Plus it has excellent resale value. If you look at the blob eye and hawk eye STI's, they still bring $20,000 and up used if they're in great shape with relatively low mileage whereas the Z's bring in a much lower resale value for whatever reason. The market for mods is huge for both cars, they're both great cars generally. The STI is a greater daily driver whereas the Z I think would be a better weekend car. I never drove the Z though. I only tested the STI, EVO X and the Audi S5 when I was trading my truck in.

Here's my babeh

Nice brah here's mine... I bought mine used and it's actually just a stage 2 wrx, but people think it's an sti from the spoiler.

I do believe that you can get bored with them though. If you aren't tracking it then speeding through traffic can get boring. Not to mention every mustang wants to go at the light. 0-60 it's hard to beat this car especially when it's modded. 60-100 is another story :-/
    ★Texas DFW Crew★

300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 370zzzz View Post
    370z brah checking in.

Seriously, just look at the STI, it's hideous. Go with the 370.
    Strong name brah.

CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 300zxG35 View Post
    Badass car brah.

I wouldn't call the sti or the 370z classy tbh.
    Thanks. I didn't mean they were classy in a luxurious sense, I meant that the current STI's are classier than the pre 2008 ones with the loud blue interior and limited options. They've stepped it up for the new ones. If you tastefully modify it, it won't look out of place in a nice backdrop. This is coming from a Merc guy, my W220 S500 didn't break as many necks downtown as my Subbie.

CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanuckBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VasculAres View Post
    Nice brah here's mine... I bought mine used and it's actually just a stage 2 wrx, but people think it's an sti from the spoiler.

I do believe that you can get bored with them though. If you aren't tracking it then speeding through traffic can get boring. Not to mention every mustang wants to go at the light. 0-60 it's hard to beat this car especially when it's modded. 60-100 is another story :-/
    She's a beaut, brah.

I personally haven't been bored yet with mine yet though. She offers the same amount of enjoyment as she did before, and I haven't tuned her yet, I've only put on a Magnaflow CBE and visual mods so far. I'm going to save up and add more clicks on the motor before tuning.

I agree about the turbo lag though. One of my future mods will be a gigantic turbo to bring the lag down and help with the acceleration at speed.

300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by VasculAres View Post

Don't most mustang and Honda owners ALWAYS try to race?

MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you Canadian? I personally can't wait for the next couple of years. We're going to be getting R34's imported here from Japan soon. My buddy has a shop in Toronto (Markham specifically), and they'll be importing a few of them as soon as we can legally do it.
    Aussie.

Hopefully they will fall in the right hands in the USA and not in the hands of morons who want to boost them to 20psi+ and turn them into drag cars like Supras .

mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickmania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2007 Sti

410whp/425wtq on Mustang Dyno.
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆

☆ Witnessed Rise and Fall of Jason Genova Crew ☆

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sti anyday
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Originally Posted by MS54 View Post
    Aussie.

Hopefully they will fall in the right hands in the USA and not in the hands of morons who want to boost them to 20psi+ and turn them into drag cars like Supras .
    Oh, nice. I have some friends that moved out to Australia. Here in Canada there's a 15 year grace period of the cars production date (down to the month) before we can import a car from Japan, so now we can only get cars produced in March of 1998. Unfortunately we get our fair share of ricers here though, but they don't desecrate the GTR's as much. It's usually the GTS-T's, N/A Supra's, and cheaper RHD cars.

I hear the laws for modifying a car in Australia are strict as phuk though. Any truth to that?

Originally Posted by mickmania View Post
    2007 Sti

410whp/425wtq on Mustang Dyno.
    WRB is my least favourite colour, but she's a beaut nonetheless. That W221 in the background is sexy too.

Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The STI's styling just scream regular sedan to me....

Thanks. I didn't mean they were classy in a luxurious sense, I meant that the current STI's are classier than the pre 2008 ones with the loud blue interior and limited options. They've stepped it up for the new ones. If you tastefully modify it, it won't look out of place in a nice backdrop. This is coming from a Merc guy, my W220 S500 didn't break as many necks downtown as my Subbie.
    How's the turbo lag brah?

dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dchan980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was it the sport? G35 sport sedan is faster than a g35 coupe srs. I can confirm I own a g35 coupe (07).
    g37x coupe and sedan owner checking in.
    The g37 sedan is indeed faster but the coupe is more fun to drive.

MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MS54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, nice. I have some friends that moved out to Australia. Here in Canada there's a 15 year grace period of the cars production date (down to the month) before we can import a car from Japan, so now we can only get cars produced in March of 1998. Unfortunately we get our fair share of ricers here though, but they don't desecrate the GTR's as much. It's usually the GTS-T's, N/A Supra's, and cheaper RHD cars.

I hear the laws for modifying a car in Australia are strict as phuk though. Any truth to that?
    Not really.We can import a pretty good range from Japan. As far as mods go there are strict limits on how low a car can be, aside from that, pretty much anything can be done so long as the mod is safe and you can get an authorised mechanic/auto engineer to certify it as safe and in compliance with the laws. There are plenty of high powered GTRs, STIs and more getting around.

Originally Posted by Kevin007 View Post
    The STI's styling just scream regular sedan to me....
    The sti is not about breaking necks, most people see it as a toy car srs.

A nicely done modded sti will break necks like a mofo.

How's the turbo lag brah?
    It's definitely there. From a dig you'd shred a 370Z if you're capable of knowing how to launch. From a roll it'd get ahead though because all turbo'd vehicles have lag. It takes a second for the turbo to spool up and boost your ass into the future. Once the turbo spools up it's fast as hell. I'd personally just get a bigger and better turbo with a bigger intercooler in the future and get an anti-lag setup. It's how they prevent turbo lag in rally cars while making the car sound satanic.

In the end a turbo'd car is always better because it provides the best power potential to be gained over a N/A setup.

The sti is not about breaking necks, most people see it as a toy car srs.

A nicely done modded sti will break necks like a mofo.
    This

The new STI's are more subtle and toned down compared to the previous gens. When they're modded, you can break all the necks and jaws you want.

An incredibly modded STI

MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong fukkin *******s picking a 370 over an STI?
    L O L
    русский брат Crew
    Always Pick 3 Crew
    USMC

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Genesis coupe.
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get a BRZ

it will run an 11.1 with a GT2871r turbo, injectors, and a built head.

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    370z is aesthetic as fukk. STI on the other hand looks like it's on dat dere ****gy time. Brb wheels look small as fukk relative to the car itself. Haha, no thanks Jeff. Ray's Engineering Rims > all. Even stock it looks good.

Last edited by zeronotyethero; 02-23-2013 at 09:11 PM.

It's definitely there. From a dig you'd shred a 370Z if you're capable of knowing how to launch. From a roll it'd get ahead though because all turbo'd vehicles have lag. It takes a second for the turbo to spool up and boost your ass into the future. Once the turbo spools up it's fast as hell. I'd personally just get a bigger and better turbo with a bigger intercooler in the future and get an anti-lag setup. It's how they prevent turbo lag in rally cars while making the car sound satanic.

In the end a turbo'd car is always better because it provides the best power potential to be gained over a N/A setup.
    An FI 370z would be intriguing though.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMDdude View Post
    NONE of the above

Couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    370z is aesthetic as ****. STI on the other hand looks like it's on dat dere ****gy time. Brb 15" wheels. Haha, no thanks Jeff. Ray's Engineering Rims > all.
    >Implying 15" wheels can even clear the Brembo's
    The dealer doesn't suggest anything under an 18" wheel. 17's barely clear the brakes depending on offset if you want to run a winter set.

1/10 for making me respond to your verbal diarrhea.

TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TK3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man my prev comment did not deserve negz :/

Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Couldn't agree more
    Obviously not car enthusiasts.

Originally Posted by Kevin007 View Post
    Obviously not car enthusiasts.
    Considering a 3-Series as a first choice.

Last edited by CanuckBruh; 02-24-2013 at 06:18 AM.

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    370 is obviously the better looking car, but it's uncomfortable as hell to ride around in- the cabin isn't what you'd call a pleasant place to be.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never said it was overpowered, it'll beat that ugly ass ram though. When I get either the sti/370z then I'll brag about power , let the jelly sink in bruh.

We're all gonna make it.
    erm that ugly ass ram should be high tens if It can even get traction....would eat your car(s) alive in every way running low boost on premium srs

why you so jelly of a blown viper truck....let the jelly sink in bruh