Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan: PRIIIIIIIMMME!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by finlanger; 10-01-2013 at 11:15 PM.

imhoturnot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

awesome pic

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol....

/thread

HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HANZYOLO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    lulz goku > anything. dead fukcing srs. so check it assuming non-GT, I will use both characters maximum levels of power for this battle. Pre Crisis Superman vs SS3 Goku post Buu timeskip. I don't really need to explain how powerful Superman is, even mentioning that Superman was unable to beat Flash in a footrace.

So I will focus on Goku. I want to start out by saying, no one knows exactly how powerful SS3 Goku is, as power levels stop being officially tracked after the Frieza saga, where Goku is stated to have a PL of 150 million. If you want my opinion on how I think his power scales up till the end of GT, you need only look at my sig. I will not attempt to use my fanmade power levels in a matchup like this though.

First, I think it's important to define what a power level is. An ordinary human has a power level of 5. It takes 27 PSI to crack open a human skull. In the first episode of Dragonball, Goku has a power level of 10. In that episode he is hit by a car and shot in the head by Bulma. Even a shot from a 9mm gun is over 30,000 PSI. Goku did not even bleed from that shot. The difference of 5 to 10 is a LOT more than double. This trend continues when Master Roshi blows up the moon with a power level of 140. The moon is about an 83rd of the weight of the Earth in mass. That's over 150 sextillion pounds worth of mass destroyed in a single shot. That is less than Pre Crisis Superman has been shown to lift with 1 arm, when he lifted 4 septillion pounds. Even so, it's an important thing to note.

It appears power levels do not scale linearly. It seems that each power level is more significant than the previous. If this pattern continues indefinitely, it's possible Goku is stronger than, or at least as strong as Pre Crisis Superman as early as the first episode of Dragonball z with his power level of over 950. During his fight with Vegeta, Vegeta threatens to blow up the Earth with a power level of 18,000. Some think that is a bluff, I think that would be out of character with Vegeta's personality, but that's another debate entirely.

Anywho, with the way power levels increase in DBZ, by the end of the Frieza saga Goku was likely capable of mass destruction on a galactic scale. Which brings me to my next point. Some will call this next point non-canon in the extreme as this is a movie reference. If you wish to do that, that's your choice. I do believe the movies follow the same "rules" as the anime/manga though. There is actually one power level stated to be higher than SS Frieza saga Goku. According to V-Jump magazing, LSS Broly has a power level of 1.4 billion.

Broly destroys the entire South Galaxy in his movie. That's a rather misleading term though, and probably doesn't mean what you think it does. In real life, a galaxy is 50-100 billion planets. There are about 600 sextillion planets in the observable universe. The South Galaxy in DBZ is not a typical real life galaxy, it is one quarter of the universe. So assuming our universes are the same size, Broly destroyed about 150 sextillion planets in one blast. I believe it's been shown that at higher super saiyan forms, possibly as early as FPSS, Goku is stronger than Broly. As a super saiyan 3, Goku is certainly more powerful than Broly, and super saiyan 3s have been shown to be able to break the laws of reality. So it's likely that SS3 Goku could destroy the universe, maybe even reality itself.

Now to cover speed, this is a fun one. On foot Superman cannot reach lightspeed. The Flash was shown to be faster than Superman in a footrace, as mentioned above. If the Flash ever reaches lightspeed he joins with the speedforce, which he clearly didn't in that race. So he didn't need to even reach lightspeed to beat Superman. Superman appears to be able to fly faster than lightspeed though, as traversing our solar system in a few minutes would require a little more than lightspeed, since the distance from the Earth to the Sun is 7 light minutes.

How fast is Goku though? Well, there's only two good events that you can use to measure speed in DBZ. One is the kamehameha wave from Cooler's Revenge. In about 10 seconds, Goku's kamehameha wave reached from the Earth to the Sun, making it about 50 times faster than the speed of light. Therefore, anyone that can dodge SS1 Goku's kamehameha wave, or even see it, has to be at least 50 times faster than the speed of light. Why is seeing it important? In DBZ, there are many times that the characters move faster than other characters can see. So basically, any villain post SS1 that can keep up with Goku can move at least 50 times faster than lightspeed.

The other case is a little more extreme though. When Vegeta uses The Final Flash against Cell. It's clearly shown that his blast leaves our solar system and explodes on a far away planet/star. The closest planet to our solar system is 10.5 lightyears away. That's 31556926 light seconds. It got there in only 20 seconds, therefore The Final Flash moves at least 1577846.3 times faster than lightspeed. And that was just ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta. Keep in mind perfect Cell saw this attack coming, yet is unable to see SS2 Gohan's movements. And SS3 Goku is obviously far stronger and faster. I don't think Goku would even need to transform to beat Pre Crisis Superman. He could likely kill him with a single finger. To put another nail in the coffin though, let's talk about fighting skills.

Goku is a world champion martial artist that continuously trains to better himself. Many times he has fought evenly with beings of similar or greater power. There is a time when Pre Crisis Superman loses his powers. During this time he has a boxing match with Muhammad Ali. Superman loses without landing a single blow, due to his lack of fighting skill. He has been trained in martial arts by Batman, but he is no world class fighter. Superman is also not used to actually fighting an equal or more powerful opponent at faster than light speeds.

If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.
    Did read all of it. Srs.

Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz goku > anything. dead fukcing srs. so check it assuming non-GT, I will use both characters maximum levels of power for this battle. Pre Crisis Superman vs SS3 Goku post Buu timeskip. I don't really need to explain how powerful Superman is, even mentioning that Superman was unable to beat Flash in a footrace.

So I will focus on Goku. I want to start out by saying, no one knows exactly how powerful SS3 Goku is, as power levels stop being officially tracked after the Frieza saga, where Goku is stated to have a PL of 150 million. If you want my opinion on how I think his power scales up till the end of GT, you need only look at my sig. I will not attempt to use my fanmade power levels in a matchup like this though.

First, I think it's important to define what a power level is. An ordinary human has a power level of 5. It takes 27 PSI to crack open a human skull. In the first episode of Dragonball, Goku has a power level of 10. In that episode he is hit by a car and shot in the head by Bulma. Even a shot from a 9mm gun is over 30,000 PSI. Goku did not even bleed from that shot. The difference of 5 to 10 is a LOT more than double. This trend continues when Master Roshi blows up the moon with a power level of 140. The moon is about an 83rd of the weight of the Earth in mass. That's over 150 sextillion pounds worth of mass destroyed in a single shot. That is less than Pre Crisis Superman has been shown to lift with 1 arm, when he lifted 4 septillion pounds. Even so, it's an important thing to note.

It appears power levels do not scale linearly. It seems that each power level is more significant than the previous. If this pattern continues indefinitely, it's possible Goku is stronger than, or at least as strong as Pre Crisis Superman as early as the first episode of Dragonball z with his power level of over 950. During his fight with Vegeta, Vegeta threatens to blow up the Earth with a power level of 18,000. Some think that is a bluff, I think that would be out of character with Vegeta's personality, but that's another debate entirely.

Anywho, with the way power levels increase in DBZ, by the end of the Frieza saga Goku was likely capable of mass destruction on a galactic scale. Which brings me to my next point. Some will call this next point non-canon in the extreme as this is a movie reference. If you wish to do that, that's your choice. I do believe the movies follow the same "rules" as the anime/manga though. There is actually one power level stated to be higher than SS Frieza saga Goku. According to V-Jump magazing, LSS Broly has a power level of 1.4 billion.

Broly destroys the entire South Galaxy in his movie. That's a rather misleading term though, and probably doesn't mean what you think it does. In real life, a galaxy is 50-100 billion planets. There are about 600 sextillion planets in the observable universe. The South Galaxy in DBZ is not a typical real life galaxy, it is one quarter of the universe. So assuming our universes are the same size, Broly destroyed about 150 sextillion planets in one blast. I believe it's been shown that at higher super saiyan forms, possibly as early as FPSS, Goku is stronger than Broly. As a super saiyan 3, Goku is certainly more powerful than Broly, and super saiyan 3s have been shown to be able to break the laws of reality. So it's likely that SS3 Goku could destroy the universe, maybe even reality itself.

Now to cover speed, this is a fun one. On foot Superman cannot reach lightspeed. The Flash was shown to be faster than Superman in a footrace, as mentioned above. If the Flash ever reaches lightspeed he joins with the speedforce, which he clearly didn't in that race. So he didn't need to even reach lightspeed to beat Superman. Superman appears to be able to fly faster than lightspeed though, as traversing our solar system in a few minutes would require a little more than lightspeed, since the distance from the Earth to the Sun is 7 light minutes.

How fast is Goku though? Well, there's only two good events that you can use to measure speed in DBZ. One is the kamehameha wave from Cooler's Revenge. In about 10 seconds, Goku's kamehameha wave reached from the Earth to the Sun, making it about 50 times faster than the speed of light. Therefore, anyone that can dodge SS1 Goku's kamehameha wave, or even see it, has to be at least 50 times faster than the speed of light. Why is seeing it important? In DBZ, there are many times that the characters move faster than other characters can see. So basically, any villain post SS1 that can keep up with Goku can move at least 50 times faster than lightspeed.

The other case is a little more extreme though. When Vegeta uses The Final Flash against Cell. It's clearly shown that his blast leaves our solar system and explodes on a far away planet/star. The closest planet to our solar system is 10.5 lightyears away. That's 31556926 light seconds. It got there in only 20 seconds, therefore The Final Flash moves at least 1577846.3 times faster than lightspeed. And that was just ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta. Keep in mind perfect Cell saw this attack coming, yet is unable to see SS2 Gohan's movements. And SS3 Goku is obviously far stronger and faster. I don't think Goku would even need to transform to beat Pre Crisis Superman. He could likely kill him with a single finger. To put another nail in the coffin though, let's talk about fighting skills.

Goku is a world champion martial artist that continuously trains to better himself. Many times he has fought evenly with beings of similar or greater power. There is a time when Pre Crisis Superman loses his powers. During this time he has a boxing match with Muhammad Ali. Superman loses without landing a single blow, due to his lack of fighting skill. He has been trained in martial arts by Batman, but he is no world class fighter. Superman is also not used to actually fighting an equal or more powerful opponent at faster than light speeds.

If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finlanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    lol....

/thread

lol....

Broly Galaxy buster > superman solar system buster

/thread

Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan: PRIIIIIIIMMME!!!!!!!!!!

COPYPASTAS BACK

UCSB World Science Line
    http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=3107

How many solar systems could be in a galaxy if there a billions of stars in a galaxy?

Answer 1:

there are about 100 billion ( 100,000,000,000.) stars in the MIlky Way galaxy which is only one of about 3000,000,000,000. galaxies in the known UNIVERSE !!!!

It is presently believed that solar systems form around many stars. It is only within the last few years that we have detected EXTRA SOLAR planets...that is, planets around other stars.

but the models we have for star formation seem to indicate that many stars will develop a family of planets.

even if only 0.1% of stars in the MILKY WAY have planets, that means that there are still ten million solar systems in the MILKY WAY.

so the best estimates we have for the number of solar systems is : at least 1 million and maybe 100 billion. this is a big range . it represents our uncertainty regarding this issue. probably 100 years from now we will have a better answer to this question. this is how Science works. 100 years ago we didnt even know that most stars in the UNIVERSE are located in specific structures (clumps) called Galaxies. and 100 years before that we had no idea of what made stars burn .

Science is a process of discovery; we slowly lift the shroud of fog and finally see clearly the way the universe has been unfolding.

Answer 2:

Our galaxy has approximately 2x10^11 stars, of which many are binary (two or more stars in orbit around each other). Binary stars can have planets so long as the stars are very close compared to the planets orbital radius, or very far, so let's make a guess that only 1x10^11 stars are able to have planets around them.

So far, astronomers have detected 19 planets around 17 other stars, which is about 4% of the stars that have been studied. However, only planets that are the size of Jupiter or larger can be detected, so there may be others. Four percent of 1x10^11 is 4x10^9 or four billion.

Many of the planets that have been found are very massive and have highly eccentric orbits, which implies that there are no other planets around the star. These planets would likely be inhospitable to life.

Answer 3:

To determine this, it is necessary to know what fraction of the stars in a galaxy have any sort of a solar system. Multiplying this fraction by the total number of stars would give a rough estimate of the number of solar systems. The difficulty with this is that even our most powerful telescopes (like the Hubble space telescope) are only barely able to see indications of planets around other nearby stars and those planets need to be very large ones like Jupiter or Saturn. Large planets such as these suggest that there are smaller planets like the Earth closer to the star but we have no way of knowing if this is the case with our current technology. If 10% of the stars in the galaxy have some sort of solar system and there are 300 billion solar masses worth of stars in the Milky Way (assume that means 300 billion stars), how many solar systems would there be? Of course, if you're interested in solar systems that might be suitable for life, this number drops significantly.

Answer 4:

There are actually HUNDREDS of billions of stars in our galaxy, and it seems likely that the vast majority might have planets orbiting around them, given the frequency with which we are currently detecting planets around other stars. So there could be literally hundreds of billions of solar systems. How many of these planets would provided suitable conditions for life to evolve is, however, a completely open question.

Supermans solar system sneeze attack only happened because of Mr. Myx's fairy dust.
    In my opinion, Superman isn't a solar system buster because he never used it in his fights.

I calculated the 15,000 years in the sun Gold Superman Prime is only 100 times stronger than the old superman according to the all star superman movie where he lifts quintillion tons and the solar radiation that tripled his strength, although a minimum of 10 years had passed with Lex Luthor mentioning how he has aged while superman hasn't, and he is intent on destroying (all star) superman.

This means Superman Prime needs to be hundreds of billions of times stronger than that same all star superman who lifted 200 quintillion tons to be equal to Supersaiyan 1 Broly

ahem

amen

/thread
    Last edited by finlanger; 10-02-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)

"Broly, what's wrong with you my son?"

fuark

Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Im sorry, you fukcing wot m8?

Perfect cell is enough to destroy the universe (dead srs).

From this site: http://www.animevice.com/forums/batt...buster/324405/

despite bills mentioning he can solar bust, that is not true, I think bills is easily a galaxy buster, or a multi galaxy buster.

Reason: Super perfect cell who could destroy a solar system is wayyy under ss3... who got one shotted by bills.

read this site

http://www.animevice.com/forums/batt...buster/324405/

I believe that Broly is clearly a galaxy buster, my reasons are.....

1. Planet Vegeta was in the North Galaxy when Broly escaped as a baby, there was no way for him to traversed thousands light years to the south, this means that he was destroying planets in the North and not the South.

2. He was toying with all the Sayians, Plus he quickly eliminated each Sayian from the fight with mere punches, blasts, and hits. Kid Goku was knocked after a single blow from Broly, this goes for Vegeta. Same with Trunks and Goku also Piccolo.

3. The movie start was not a fast forwarding, it is the south being destroyed. King Kai reacted quickly and told Goku this, It wouldn't make sense if the south galaxy was destroyed and king kai didn't told Goku till he was older.

4. Broly was shown to be the most destructive character in DBZ with the most destructible power in all DBZ though this does not make him the strongest.

This is proof of why Broly is a galaxy buster. Search it up if you want, Planet Vegeta was located in the North and not the south and it was never stated that Broly as a child went to the south, he only went to the nearest planet and started to destroy planets in the north. Paragus must've took Broly to the south. Also destroying planets are not a big issue in destroying a galaxy, the stars are what makes a galaxy.
    Edited 2 years, 6 months ago

Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FollowSend a PM

Possibly, are you asking that can he really destroy a single galaxy in one shot? Maybe, but other than that he could desotry a glaxy piece by piece.
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago

Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FollowSend a PM

@PRIVETmeNAMisKC: I think he destroyed just by shooting numerous of kai blasts or omega blasts, it was said that he can increase the power in a omega blast to a multistar busting attack. What I stated on top is evidence of Broly destroying the south Galaxy, he did not destroyed it by years, you can clearly see it fading in minutes.
    Edited 2 years, 6 months ago

Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FollowSend a PM

There is 90% chances of Broly being a galaxy buster.

That is true.

Because the proof outweighs the odds.

So if Broly was a LSSG...

he should be capable of destroying 7 galaxies.

Raditz, Paragus (his father), cell, Bardock, any other saiyans in the other world, Turles, Nappa, are all able to make him an SSG (only 4 of them are needed).

I worked it out.. he would be 6-7 times more in powerlevel than his SS1

he destroyed 1 galaxy in 9 seconds as a super saiyan

he would do 7 galaxies per 9 seconds

so a supersaiyan god is like a super saiyan 5 (but the multiplier would be 6-7) because god is much much stronger than 4

so if broly constantly teleports to another galaxy. broly can destroy 24 hours X 60 minutes X 60 seconds (divided by 9) =

9600 galaxies per day as a supersaiyan 1

and 67200 galaxies per day as a Legendary supersaiyan god. If he constantly teleports non stop to a galaxy and blows one up per 9 seconds like in that vid.

and thats around 25 million galaxies a year.

The supreme kais created the universe in the dbz world,

[http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_Kai_(race)

The Supreme Kais (界王・界王神, Kaiōshin) are the Shin-jins who have the ultimate duty to protect the universe. They possess godly powers and live in the Sacred World of the Kais. They far outclass the regular Kais as while the lower Kais watch over the living world, the Supreme Kais watch over both the Other World and the living world.[1]

They are the Gods of Creation (Sozoshin) who provide the catalyst for life and planets to be born, as opposed to the Gods of Destruction who destroy life and planets, which maintains the balance of the universe.

They do exactly what Superman Prime did.

and true, there isn't any proof we know yet that superman prime is even immortal. I doubt any superman is.
    and even if he isn't, he can be sent to another dimension like garlic jr through a dimension rip from a ki blast

yet they (the Supreme Kais) are weaklings compared to this guy..

Now imagine an immortal broly with the fruit from the tree of might.

that fruit makes you 20 times stronger. however broly might not get 20 times stronger since his powerlevels much higher, but he will be even stronger. And imagine the tree of might god fruit + Majin SSG broly

fruit

majin broly

he would be able to destroy at least 40 million galaxies a year.

and if he had 3 wishes from Shenron(The dragonballs)

-He would wish to be immortal
    -He would wish the Super Saiyan God had no time limit
    -He could wish to be in superman primes world (so he can kill prime)
    Last edited by finlanger; 10-02-2013 at 12:37 AM.

all I have is one question

who in their right minded **** would plant a tree that big?

Last edited by finlanger; 10-02-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Selardor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I hate superman , goku should be stronger this guy trains for centuries man and the fact that he can beaten by some newspaper reporting beta ******* who cant even wear his underpants properly that doesn't even need to train angers me dem feels for vegeta

sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000) sharkchawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Superman prime is a walking God. He lift and entire universe and is basically omnipotent. Also he has the last green lantern ring. Think about it for a second. A guy like Superman suddenly pulls out a green lantern ring.

Now how about something a bit less retarded...regular Supes vs a very angry Hulk?

Do I even lift?

Check me out on smb, I write funny shyt
    http://spotmebro.com/author/goran/

Follow me on ig
    https://instagram.com/Armbarsmmaworld

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Superman Prime and it's not even close.

brb omnipotent and almost omnipresent being
    brb can bend matter

Obly DBZ character that has a slight possibility if beating Supes is Gogeta SSJ4.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Certified Misc White Knight (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutombo with the bitches, you keep getting rejected!

ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImSorryMsAdari is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Superman Prime can simply "think" Goku out of existence. (srs)