WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100)

18yrs Old,244-198lbs,cutting PROGRESS

Lifting two years, 5`8 height,some lifting stats is 900lb leg rpess 5reps two days ago,usually bench using 100lb dbs each hand for all my 3sets 8-15reps *cant go higher,no spotter* and advised by doctor to stay away from squat *lowerback injury,anyway besides useless info

Questions:

-Do i have gyno?tried alot of angles to get pic of the area and am i bound to lose skin?

-Which weight would be a very good aesthetic good weight to cut to?i plan on cutting down to around 169 at bare lowest,mainly 175 as goal

-My cutting has been upand down somewhat,is it a good buy to pay 25bucks for me to weigh my food?keep thinking my rice servings are more than i assume these days

-Howmany lbs will my abs be visible?or are they not developed?recently started doing them weighted,before never found a reason to hit them

Now time for pics:

January 19 2012

Currently:

WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100)

and thats all,thanks

Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro..You're going to be a hoss! Nice job!

Originally Posted by Camdz28 View Post
    Bro..You're going to be a hoss! Nice job!
    thank!

anyone else?

WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely not gyno!

Just stubborn fat.

Keep at it, looks like about 20 lbs to go, and you'll be set!
    27 yr old Male
    5'8"
    June 13, 2008 (235 lbs)
    June 13, 2009 (162 lbs)
    Ready to build mass :)

jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inspirational. you're gonna look beast in a few months.

thanks,anyone has a good bodyfat estimate currently?

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent progress! BF is probably ~17%, and you definitely have gyno. I looked similar to you when I initially lost weight, but my chest tightened up almost entirely, but the gyno (although hardly noticeable) is still there. Lift for at least 3 more years before you go through with any surgery, because you may find your gyno to be completely manageable.
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

Enraged77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job man keep it up, then clean bulk
    “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.”
    ― Jim Rohn

CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very thick brah

Originally Posted by skullcrusher149 View Post
    Excellent progress! BF is probably ~17%, and you definitely have gyno. I looked similar to you when I initially lost weight, but my chest tightened up almost entirely, but the gyno (although hardly noticeable) is still there. Lift for at least 3 more years before you go through with any surgery, because you may find your gyno to be completely manageable.
    thanks brahs,and hope it does tighten up,and damn 3 years?o.o,was planning on getting when cuting down to 169-175lbs,to see how it looks then go about

VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thick as FUARK! Goodjob bro, Keep going.

Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking very good braj, bout 20 more lbs and you'll be good. Your sitting at about 18% bf imo, and your gyno and loose skin will tighten up over time, but may not get as good as you want it and may require surgery
    I rep back

Originally Posted by Hisairness View Post
    Looking very good braj, bout 20 more lbs and you'll be good. Your sitting at about 18% bf imo, and your gyno and loose skin will tighten up over time, but may not get as good as you want it and may require surgery
    thanks! hope does bro,going to only eat 250cals above maintainence during bulk aiming for 2lbs a month,just hope the gyno doesnt fk with me,will the speed of my cut dictate how bad it looks?or it doesntr matter