xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

chest wont grow!?

Hey guys I have been on my first bulk for over six months now and my chest pretty much has not grown at all. Idk what is wrong I have tried many different exercises and I eat 3500-4000 calories every day with the best protein sources and get plenty of rest and still nothing. I want to start my cut but I've been staying on the bulk in hopes that my chest will grow. The only thing I can think of why my muscles won't grow is that the first about four months I had 2 hour workouts j maybe that had something to do with it but now I just do one hour n for chest I do incline dumbbell press and flyes flat barbell bench and decline dumbbell n thinking about adding push ups to failure. Please help I am getting very discouraged any opinions are greatly appreciated.

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are your strength gains good? 6 months isnt too long in terms of visible changes in appearance. Strength gains and the numbers on the scale are much easier to determine if you are making progress

xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxGhOsTxx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    are your strength gains good? 6 months isnt too long in terms of visible changes in appearance. Strength gains and the numbers on the scale are much easier to determine if you are making progress
    Ehh I mean I guess there has been some hut nothing that you would expect to get from lifting so nothing too special

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xxGhOsTxx69 View Post
    Ehh I mean I guess there has been some hut nothing that you would expect to get from lifting so nothing too special
    some numbers? Like going from benching 135 to benching 205 in 6 months is good. If your bench only went from like 135 to 155, or you only gained like 3lbs i would be worried but other then that there is no problem.

ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ceciceci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys I have been on my first bulk for over six months now and my chest pretty much has not grown at all. Idk what is wrong I have tried many different exercises and I eat 3500-4000 calories every day with the best protein sources and get plenty of rest and still nothing. I want to start my cut but I've been staying on the bulk in hopes that my chest will grow. The only thing I can think of why my muscles won't grow is that the first about four months I had 2 hour workouts j maybe that had something to do with it but now I just do one hour n for chest I do incline dumbbell press and flyes flat barbell bench and decline dumbbell n thinking about adding push ups to failure. Please help I am getting very discouraged any opinions are greatly appreciated.
    it took you 2 hours to do 4 excersises? theres your problem your resting time is way to long, that is a 45 min workout

Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    some numbers? Like going from benching 135 to benching 205 in 6 months is good. If your bench only went from like 135 to 155, or you only gained like 3lbs i would be worried but other then that there is no problem.
    well is say I prolly went up 10-15 or so pounds in bench and I did gain a lot of weight but I feel its mostly fat

Originally Posted by ceciceci View Post
    it took you 2 hours to do 4 excersises? theres your problem your resting time is way to long, that is a 45 min workout
    sorry I should have been more clear that's the workout I'm doing now it takes me a half hour then I do triceps n abs that puts me at the gym for an hour. Previously I did 6 or more chest exercises along with back and shoulders on the same day putting me at two hours but about a month or so ago I changed it all up and I do a half hour of chest with the previously stated workouts and I do Luke a pyramid of 10 8 6 reps increasing weight on each

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To get a big chest, you need to bench a lot of reps. This will increase the amounts of blood going to your capillaries in your muscle. And like the guy above me said, little to no resting time. If you wait too long you'll lose your pump and then no gains. Finish up with heavy flies for 8 reps 4 sets. try it and tell me what you get.

Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you do chin ups? They always seemed like they helped my chest.

Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one more thing. Tricep push downs are a great way to get a stronger chest (it will benefit benching)

Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    one more thing. Tricep push downs are a great way to get a stronger chest (it will benefit benching)
    so I already do 10 8 6 reps increasing weight on each one do you recommend doing like 12-15 w lighter weight but as heavy as it can be for that many reps? Or keep doing what I'm doing or 8-10 reps as heavy as I can w a fourth set maybe? And flyesi usually don't go too heavy to not injure my shoulders and I do triceps push downs a lot ha

so I already do 10 8 6 reps increasing weight on each one do you recommend doing like 12-15 w lighter weight but as heavy as it can be for that many reps? Or keep doing what I'm doing or 8-10 reps as heavy as I can w a fourth set maybe? And flyesi usually don't go too heavy to not injure my shoulders and I do triceps push downs a lot ha
    you do dumbell flies? im talkin the Fly Machine. and for tricep push downs 10-12 push downs heavy weight for 3 sets
    and then drop 15-20 pounds and do 20 reps. it is possible and definitely something to help you gain. Don't stop in the middle of a set, you gotta do it all at once

Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    you do dumbell flies? im talkin the Fly Machine. and for tricep push downs 10-12 push downs heavy weight for 3 sets
    and then drop 15-20 pounds and do 20 reps. it is possible and definitely something to help you gain. Don't stop in the middle of a set, you gotta do it all at once
    oooh ok so do the pec Dec maybe I could add that to what I'm doing I'm just trying not to do too much again and for the triceps ill try that ill try doing drop sets all around maybe

Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    What's your bf%? If it's pretty high, then it's likely that you have made good chest gains but can't see it because it's hidden underneath the layer of fat.

Other than that, I'd say make sure your form is good and you're doing a full range of motion.

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would shy away from the bench press for now since it's very hard to get a good squeeze and a stretch due to the lack of size. Not to mention, most people do not know how to bench. I would suggest you go over to the dumbbells and do chest presses with those instead. They have a greater range of motion giving you a better stretch, and a better contraction at the top giving you more of a squeeze to really isolate those pecs. Another thing would be dips with a slight forward lean as well as dumbbell chest flyes or cable flyes. It'd be a lot better to use dumbbells in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Arathor View Post
    What's your bf%? If it's pretty high, then it's likely that you have made good chest gains but can't see it because it's hidden underneath the layer of fat.

Other than that, I'd say make sure your form is good and you're doing a full range of motion.
    idk numbers but I would say its not too low bc I have a nice belly from the bulking but I don't think low fat would show much more bc I have like no chest midline as in like they don't push together and they just look like bumps on me. N I'm pretty sure form is ok

Originally Posted by jesteraq View Post
    I would shy away from the bench press for now since it's very hard to get a good squeeze and a stretch due to the lack of size. Not to mention, most people do not know how to bench. I would suggest you go over to the dumbbells and do chest presses with those instead. They have a greater range of motion giving you a better stretch, and a better contraction at the top giving you more of a squeeze to really isolate those pecs. Another thing would be dips with a slight forward lean as well as dumbbell chest flyes or cable flyes. It'd be a lot better to use dumbbells in my opinion.
    Hm you do have a good point but I can do more weight w the barbell though even though the squeeze isn't great. Would it be ok if my whole chest routine was dumbbells? U think I could get better bc it seems nothing is helping my chest grow

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hm you do have a good point but I can do more weight w the barbell though even though the squeeze isn't great. Would it be ok if my whole chest routine was dumbbells? U think I could get better bc it seems nothing is helping my chest grow
    Yeah honestly, from what you just said it seems like you've never changed it up. I think it would be beneficial for you to change it up and make the switch over to dumbbells for a bit.

Originally Posted by jesteraq View Post
    Yeah honestly, from what you just said it seems like you've never changed it up. I think it would be beneficial for you to change it up and make the switch over to dumbbells for a bit.
    alright ill try that hopefully it will be ok ifmy whole chest workout is with dumbbells... For rep range should I keep doing a pyramid or what??