Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yesterday I had shrimp and double stuffed oreos for supper. I don't give a sh*t how much I work out in the gym, I AM NOT GIVING UP MY OREOS!
    Get your ass in the gym period!

dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by geer_matt View Post
    Yesterday I had shrimp and double stuffed oreos for supper. I don't give a sh*t how much I work out in the gym, I AM NOT GIVING UP MY OREOS!
    Ha! I have four squares of dark chocolate written into my macros on most days right now, but then again, I just started going for weight loss a couple weeks ago, so it might be on the chopping block if I stall or something...

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm finding that it's just so much more satisfying to eat whole foods.

This has been my breakfast of choice for a while now:

ham, eggs, cheddar cheese, olive oil, red bell pepper, jalapenos

Last edited by Getsum; 02-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting thread as I just finished my first protein shake in quite awhile...good info in here.
    Dave

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post

For some reason I have a hard time eating much food in the mornings. I need to be up for awhile. I keep it fairly light, usually a cup of oatmeal, a glass of skim milk with a piece of fruit or something like that.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For some reason I have a hard time eating much food in the mornings. I need to be up for awhile. I keep it fairly light, usually a cup of oatmeal, a glass of skim milk with a piece of fruit or something like that.
    Yeah, eating has never been a problem of me which is one reason I'm fat.

I seem to do my best controlling hunger while I'm asleep.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Yeah, eating has never been a problem of me which is one reason I'm fat.

I seem to do my best controlling hunger while I'm asleep.
    Oh I eat a lot lol, its just I can't seem to do it first thing in the morning, which is why most days I am eating lunch by 10 or 10:30.

Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonyj10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    In addition to milk, I will thrown in a tablespoon of olive oil..
    How does that taste? I don't need more fat but if i do during a day i will try it.

Also i have read add peanut butter to cottage cheese and its a good treat. I never had cottage cheese until like two days ago (probably had when i was a kid but i don't remember). Any way i had non fat cottage cheese with some PB and i thought it was nasty, and I LOVE PB, is it acquired taste? I would like to come accustom to cottage cheese to add to my morning diet and tips?
    Thanks for sharing you knowledge.

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises" - Leo Buscaglia

mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrocean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I rarely have to take any scoops at all now most days as I'm managing fine through food.. Typically:
    Eggs in the morning, pint of milk.
    Lunch is tuna or chicken breasts and yogurts.
    Dinner usually always chicken, veg, or rixe and another pint of milk.
    Snacks throughout the day are yogurts fruit and turkey breast slices..
    Gets me over 200g of protein absolutely no problem whatsoever!
    I struggle if I miss main meals through work and that's when I suppliment with scoops in milk but those days are rare now as I often prepare my food the evening before and can wolf it down when I get the chance :-)
    It's repetitive and my mrs is constantly nagging me to buy 'different' foods in the weekly shopping but I don't mind repetition I don't get bored with food I just eat it and that's it.. She of course eats completely different lol..

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I don't give a sh*t how much I work out in the gym, I AM NOT GIVING UP MY OREOS!
    And there's no reason why you should have to as long as you don't over-eat them to a point where you can't fit your daily requirement of other necessary nutrients in there under your day's calorie total.

^^^^ FTW.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WarEagle12 View Post
    Not sure about strong lack of fats, unless I'm missing something in my research. Based on the BB.com macronutrients calculator I need 58-68g/day (based on 220lbs which has been my lean body weight)... 52 grams doesn't seem that far off.

If you have some other info, please let me know!
    Ironwill answered it perfectly. I hope I didn't come off as rude BTW. I was actually very confused about my fat intake when i first started as well. I take @ half my body weight a day. So no less than 90g. And it won't make you fat either... caloric surplus will however.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get on average 120g of complete proteins per day, the rest I match up to make complete proteins throughout the day. I normally get 150-170g/protein per day. My meals are set to 500cal per meal...... 40-50g/protein per meal. Breakfast is my lowest protein meal of the day.

Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do one scoop of Pro Complex Gainer (60g of protein) after my workout in the morning. It's my breakfast really since I really don't have time, read: can't force myself to get out of bed until the last minute, to make an actual breakfast. At night I'll have a scoop of slow release Casin (24 grams) hoping that it'll make some muscle while I snooze. I'm upwards of 200 grams of protein by the end of the day with the rest coming from food. I eat a lot of eggs during the day, avocado when I can get them up here, chicken and beef hand over fist, etc... I could probably do 200 grams without the shakes but they are darn convenient.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Tonyj10 View Post
    How does that taste? I don't need more fat but if i do during a day i will try it.

Also i have read add peanut butter to cottage cheese and its a good treat. I never had cottage cheese until like two days ago (probably had when i was a kid but i don't remember). Any way i had non fat cottage cheese with some PB and i thought it was nasty, and I LOVE PB, is it acquired taste? I would like to come accustom to cottage cheese to add to my morning diet and tips?
    I have no idea how people eat regular cottage cheese, it is revolting glup and comes with a months worth of sodium

you can, however, make an amazing ice-cream subsitute out of the sodium free variety if you freeze it, then blend it with a couple of tblspns of cream until it's the constistancy of soft-serve.

then add in some jello sugar-free pudding vanilla powder and give it another blast in the blender.

I like it with crumbled pecans and a tbpsn. of real maple syrup. About 600 cals and 60g's protein and it never gets old.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Eh, I'm certainly not one to take 7-8 scoops of whey per day.. But I don't think lecturing someone about how many scoops he should take is necessary either.

Protein is protein.. How you get your protein is far less important than making sure you get it..

.. I'm married to a women who rarely eats meat. So there are plenty of days I'll be in need of 3-4 scoops in a day... It makes for a happy home environment when I can eat a meal of veggie burgers and salad then slip away nd down a few scoops of protein, instead of having to make two meals, one for each..
    Yup, lot's of people live in different environments. My wife doesn't like meat much... and isn't a fan of preparing it - that's cool, cuz I'm fine with cooking... but being here in Korea, meat can get pretty expensive - especially beef! You'd be amazed at what i pay for a very small steak.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    I have no idea how people eat regular cottage cheese, it is revolting glup
    ^this. Eating cottage cheese is basically the same thing as giving Satan head...
    Last edited by Flounderbout; 02-22-2013 at 11:31 PM.

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post

I work a little harder and getting your nutrients from food. You will probably feel better and your wallet may thank you as we'll.

Ray
    Per volume (mass) and quantity (grams per total calorie) cheap whey (like Dymatize) can be one of the most affordable ways to get good protein, with BCAA's if you feel you need them. I try to get my protein at .23 cents per gram when I am dealing with "filler" protein. I will eat meat as much as I can, but hell, sometimes cheap and low mass/calorie is more important. As well as "easy".

Whey IS food. But I know what the original respondent meant when he said get it from food.
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    ^this. Eating cottage cheese is basically the same thing as giving Satan head...
    Gotta ask how you would know this...

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    Breakfast is my lowest protein meal of the day.
    Why- just curious if I can learn something

I do tend to trend towards protein being more valuable in our rest periods, but I don't know of any studies that state that having protein before sleep is best...

That being said, I pump 5g Leucine and supplement that with a good amino blend just before bed in a greek yogurt - So I am not superstitious at ALL....

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearLovesLuna View Post
    Gotta ask how you would know this...
    It's in the bible. Leviticus.
    "And evil didst walk upon the face of the earth and didst plant its seed in the mouths of the unworthy and the unjust. And so didst the milk curdle, even unto the homesteads of the farmers of cattle and goats, whereupon they stored it in small Tupperware containers and sold it to the unwary".

Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkhan93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    College i have to take 3 scoops because i can't get enough protein otherwise at home maybe one scoop because i get it from food

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

For me, adding Olive oil adds little to no taste to a protein shake.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I like cottage cheese, but I won't touch the non-fat stuff. It's terrible. I'm also picky about brands; most don't get the "tang" quite to my liking. I usually get the tub of Land o' Lakes 2% at Costco; it tastes right, and it's a good value.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearLovesLuna View Post
    Why- just curious if I can learn something

I do tend to trend towards protein being more valuable in our rest periods, but I don't know of any studies that state that having protein before sleep is best...

That being said, I pump 5g Leucine and supplement that with a good amino blend just before bed in a greek yogurt - So I am not superstitious at ALL....
    My diet just works out that way, its not intentional. I do the egg, fruit, oats thing so Im at around 32g/protein. I guess its more of a higher carb & dietary fiber meal. Im in a position where I can eat every 6 hours. I usually eat at midnight then again a 6ish. The 6am meal I call breakfast but my tracking starts with the 12am meal.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On the average about 25 to 30 grams three times a day. Once early in the morning, the second mid-morning, and the third mid afternoon.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I like cottage cheese, but I won't touch the non-fat stuff. It's terrible. I'm also picky about brands; most don't get the "tang" quite to my liking. I usually get the tub of Land o' Lakes 2% at Costco; it tastes right, and it's a good value.
    Nordica 1% is actually very good. add some cayenne pepper and I am good to go!

jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rejones1976 View Post
    I feel like I may be overdoing it, but its the only way I can get the 200+ grams of Protien a day recommended for my 100KG bodyweight.

I work out at 6.30am so breakdown is as follows...

1 scoop pre workout with oats
    2 post workout
    2 10.30 am
    2 4pm
    1 with milk 30 mins before bed.

8 scoops a day roughly 160 grams another 90 grams or so through food. So on workout days around 250 grams a day. 200 grams on cardio days.
    I have one scoop per day, as I believe natural high protein foods have a more complete amino acid profile. Also, if you do the same thing all the time, whatever it may be, the body just gets used to it and won't respond as efficiently. You're also probably eating too much protein, latest research shows only 0.8g per pound body weight is necessary. 1g is fine, anything over is probably a waste of money.

Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamest2k View Post
    I have one scoop per day, as I believe natural high protein foods have a more complete amino acid profile.
    Whey has a complete amino acid profile.
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AleksFitness?feature=mhee

Posting workout videos and food recipes!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Aleks93 View Post
    Whey has a complete amino acid profile.
    ^^^^ This. Other than convenience, it's the only other real reason to use it.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    ^^^^ This. Other than convenience, it's the only other real reason to use it.
    Money too Will.
    Some of us poor buggers can't afford all that damn food.