007guy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have a lot of Fat, but I want to get Muscle ! Please Help

Hey Guys Im around 75 Kgs with a lot of fat and it literally seems like I have no muscle. I tense my arms/legs and I can tell you know I have no muscle, when I tense my biceps I cant even feel any muscle going up its that bad
    I want to start doing weights to get Muscle and get the Fat off, Do I Start doing Weights with low reps but high weight? or low weight with high reps/sets?
    also how many times should I do arms/legs/chest etc a week?
    I really want to get rid of this fat and get muscle. will doing weights get rid of this? If Im fat and I do weights, what happens to the fat does it go away or stay there?
    And for the Fastest Results, what should I do to get the Fastest results? How possible? what diet etc, really want answers because Im really annoyed about my body and want to change, help please.

also Im 15 years old

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I recommend you read the stickies in this subforum, and the Nutrition subforum.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150051643 <- here's a useful link.

longest name on teh misc SammmyChannnnnn's Avatar
    SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 007guy123 View Post
    Hey Guys Im around 75 Kgs with a lot of fat and it literally seems like I have no muscle. I tense my arms/legs and I can tell you know I have no muscle, when I tense my biceps I cant even feel any muscle going up its that bad
    I want to start doing weights to get Muscle and get the Fat off, Do I Start doing Weights with low reps but high weight? or low weight with high reps/sets?
    I really want to get rid of this fat and get muscle. will doing weights get rid of this? If Im fat and I do weights, what happens to the fat does it go away or stay there?
    And for the Fastest Results, what should I do to get the Fastest results? How possible? what diet etc, really want answers because Im really annoyed about my body and want to change, help please.

also Im 15 years old
    Stickies are there for a ****ing reason.

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SammmyChannnnnn View Post
    Stickies are there for a ****ing reason.
    This. Look at them OP, they're packed with info to get you started.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViciousPsyKol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many of these threads are started everyday? How about you look through the site to include reading the stickies before asking questions.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 007guy123 View Post

also Im 15 years old
    get off your ass and stop eating ****

Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet will make a difference, even if you don't physical notice it right away you will gain energy and good
    Nutrition. Nothing comes easy and everything takes time.

klemn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First you should improve your diet then start a simple 5x5 routine. For cardio i would recommend to walk everyday for at least 30 min. New muscles will also help you lose fat becouse muscle cells needs a lot more energy than fat cells.