StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just wanted to say.....

That I personally think that I can't complain about life or anything else when the worst thing that has happened to me in the past 2 years has been me getting rejected by my top school of choice. I recently heard this one kid named Johnson who sits behind me in my math class tell another person behind me how much his life sucks and how "gay" it is because his parents won't get him a brand new 2013 Honda Civic or something like that(mind you, he had a car previously but crashed it 3 weeks later speeding). Johnson you once told me you go on this site to get your supplements, so I know you have an account, so If you are reading this, please don't look at this as a personal attack on you, but instead realize there are alot of people out there who have it worse then you and I. There is no room for complaining. So if you see this, please take into consideration that the life you live, is guaranteed at the very least 85% then most other people out there in the rest of the world. When your life sucks because you can't get a brand new car...that's hardly a life to complain about.....

Thanks.

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Soooo much red.....
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is Johnson ima beat your beta **** ass next time i see you jeff

NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    Soooo much red.....
    cuz he speaks the truth.

ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ozzyjsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StarOfDavid15 View Post
    That I personally think that I can't complain about life or anything else when the worst thing that has happened to me in the past 2 years has been me getting rejected by my top school of choice. I recently heard this one kid named Johnson who sits behind me in my math class tell another person behind me how much his life sucks and how "gay" it is because his parents won't get him a brand new 2013 Honda Civic or something like that(mind you, he had a car previously but crashed it 3 weeks later speeding). Johnson you once told me you go on this site to get your supplements, so I know you have an account, so If you are reading this, please don't look at this as a personal attack on you, but instead realize there are alot of people out there who have it worse then you and I. There is no room for complaining. So if you see this, please take into consideration that the life you live, is guaranteed at the very least 85% then most other people out there in the rest of the world. When your life sucks because you can't get a brand new car...that's hardly a life to complain about.....

Thanks.
    LOL. Not getting into a school is the worst thing thats happened to you. #Whitekidproblems

flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flexed88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im blinded by red
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲
    *fap every 7 days crew*

Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clapout96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ozzyjsn View Post
    LOL. Not getting into a school is the worst thing thats happened to you. #Whitekidproblems
    he's talking about how pathetic his problems are compared to others....
    **6'1" Master Race Crew**

StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StarOfDavid15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First of all I am not white. I am israeli and korean. So my complexion may be white but I am not ”white”. And just because I am red means everything I say is false? That's the problem with some people on this sight. If something is said that you guys don't like you go on de rep others or whatever it is called. I swear you guys take red and green more seriously than life. So whether you are ”blinded by my red bar”, that is not the point of my post, I just wanted to say that some of us should not complain for the things we don't have and instead cherish what we do have. it's a simple concept, but since I am in the red, everything I say should be disreguarded right? Either way,

Thanks

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StarOfDavid15 View Post
    First of all I am not white. I am israeli and korean. So my complexion may be white but I am not ”white”. And just because I am red means everything I say is false? That's the problem with some people on this sight. If something is said that you guys don't like you go on de rep others or whatever it is called. I swear you guys take red and green more seriously than life. So whether you are ”blinded by my red bar”, that is not the point of my post, I just wanted to say that some of us should not complain for the things we don't have and instead cherish what we do have. it's a simple concept, but since I am in the red, everything I say should be disreguarded right? Either way,

Thanks
    Average typo for a red.

Red and green? OP you don't like Christmas colors?
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Average typo for a red.

Red and green? OP you don't like Christmas colors?
    Lol ok buddy, if it makes you feel cool to say those comebacks then go ahead.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, you were given a gift of being able to have first world problems. Therefore, complain about your first world problems.

IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soooo much red.....
    Translate?