Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IFBB Members T-Shirt Designs

Hello All,

First, I am a lurker. I come here for the majority of the "news"/"updates" in the bodybuilding world. Some of the threads in here are pretty amusing, but I do not post much because of the "banter" I guess that goes on, however some of you are very funny. This is the section of the forum that I come to most regularly, and I feel like this is where I should make this thread. Yes it is off topic, but it is a thread for the people who come here, and post regularly. I make a lot of T-Shirts at the company I work at (any color and any design pretty much...not fun sometimes), anyways a while back there was a thread about a guy that was making Levrone T-Shirts if I remember correctly. Anyways, long story short...I am thinking about starting a side business making fitness clothing...but not the ridiculous $45 for a T-Shirt "premium" clothing. I'm talking the same material as the "premium" clothing lines, but at a normal reasonable price. $15-$25. I honestly don't even care if I make any money at this point, just so that the T-Shirts pay for themselves. I am sick of buying overpriced fitness clothing with limited designs. Anyways...here is where you guys come into play. I want you guys to tell me what you want on a T-Shirt, but have never been able to find. Whether it's a saying, actual quote, design, or picture. I don't care! It's what you guys want, we all have ideas that we think "It would be so sweet if there was a T-Shirt that looked like 'this' and had 'this' saying on it". I have a few ideas of my own already. For anyone who contributes an idea, you will get two of the shirts that you designed for free (free shipping too). May even have your name somewhere on the shirt. Contributors may get a free shirt or two as well.

Zblackett, please don't delete this. Yes, I am aware that this is off topic, but it is a positive thread and it is allowing members to get their dream T-Shirt/Hoodie/etc... And unlike some of the threads in here, I'm trying to bring members together for a positive reason!

So guys, tell me what you want, and I will try to make it happen!

EDIT: Also guys, I can do printing on sleeves and anywhere on the shirt/hoodie/pants as well...however sleeves cost more so that shirt would cost more as well. Also, I expect to gather ideas and designs and opinions from you guys over the next couple of weeks. It'll than take me probably a couple of weeks as well to get all of the graphics/designs correctly setup...I'll come back and post them in here...after that we should have shirts within literally a week after that almost.
    Last edited by TheFourthJD; 02-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds like a great idea. I don't have any ideas right now but no doubt will be able to come up with a few designs.

Here's your chance guys.
    A pattern in the chaos.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hehe, flex wheeler 1993, make it happen pls

and those levrone ones that never came to fruition would be nice as well

fuu free shirt for helping with design? im in.

here are canuck77's designs... you should contact him

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/privat...newpm&u=126696

although idk about the wheeler ones, wearing that in public might be strange..

something that doesn't show too much skin lol. doesn't even have to have a pic of them.
    Last edited by SammyJr; 02-21-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFourthJD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need to get my post count to 50 so that I can post pictures once I get designs and what not from people! So I'll be replying a lot in this thread...Sammy, I think that after everyone has given their ideas, I'll spend some time working on the designs and than post them and make a poll. Unfortunately, I can't make just "one or five" of a design, way to expensive...so I can't do any "singles". But I will do my very best to get everyone's ideas to come to life!

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd buy a shirt with just arnold's face smoking a cigar on the front. average size print.

i really hate shirts that are too flamboyant or with corny sayings like most companies have.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd buy a "feel me yo"

no seriously, wouldn't mind some cool "inside joke" t shirts, preferably not the picture of a BB'er, hard to wear that outside

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    i'd buy a "feel me yo"

no seriously, wouldn't mind some cool "inside joke" t shirts, preferably not the picture of a BB'er, hard to wear that outside
    I want one that says "Going FullROM develops your rommyRhomboids"

But seriously, sounds like a good idea. Like TTim said, would also like some subtle reference to bodybuilding as opposed to a real obvious pic.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The M3 shirt looks fkn awesome
    Wheeler's shirt too but it would require some blending with the shirt, hate the borderlines.

From the front ''EVERYTHING STARTS WITH ONE STEP over the line''
    Phil Heath on the back of the t-shirt hahahaha

But seriously, a pose that's iconic of BBing, blacking out the face and the details(maybe leaving the details) and leaving a silhouette. It's pretty common though...

Maybe a close up of an angry/serious/determined face of a specific bodybuilder, hard to explain

i'd buy a "feel me yo"

Represent the lifestyle, don't mind the ''gay'' comments.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There have been many ground breaking ideas that have emerged through forum discussion.

Some of the best would includ a t shirt with

1)'Width Factor'

This was a scientifcally proven way of calculating the real relative widths of on stage IFBB pros bodybuilders, the t shirt could be worn by people who have worked hard on delts and carry some decent width.

2)'FullROM'

Many aspirting athletes in gyms take the bar half way down on exercises like incline bench press, I see clowns using 2 plates half way down. NOW if poeple wore a workout top saying this it would possibly reduce the level of partial reps claimed as full reps. There was a recent thread where Branch warren left a guy to get crushed by the leg press machine, the guy racked up 2000lbs and could not manage even a fraction of a rep, rightly so Branch left him there. If a number of members in that gym wore the FullROM t shirt then there would be more of an awareness and more shame in doing partials and claiming as a FullROM.

Just a few ideas.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    my body is representative enough, don't need a t shirt for that

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    There have been many ground breaking ideas that have emerged through forum discussion.

Some of the best would includ a t shirt with

1)'Width Factor'

This was a scientifcally proven way of calculating the real relative widths of on stage IFBB pros bodybuilders, the t shirt could be worn by people who have worked hard on delts and carry some decent width.

2)'FullROM'

Many aspirting athletes in gyms take the bar half way down on exercises like incline bench press, I see clowns using 2 plates half way down. NOW if poeple wore a workout top saying this it would possibly reduce the level of partial reps claimed as full reps. There was a recent thread where Branch warren left a guy to get crushed by the leg press machine, the guy racked up 2000lbs and could not manage even a fraction of a rep, rightly so Branch left him there. If a number of members in that gym wore the FullROM t shirt then there would be more of an awareness and more shame in doing partials and claiming as a FullROM.

Just a few ideas.
    Are you allowed out of the house on your own?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my body is representative enough, don't need a t shirt for that
    oh oh oh wasn't insulting u, didn't even think of it that way, was referring to ''hard to wear that outside''

Also,
    A red hoodie with Kai's face or body and a quote next to it, would be insane

oh oh oh wasn't insulting u, didn't even think of it that way, was referring to ''hard to wear that outside''
    none taken, i'm just a dick in prep.

wouldn't mind some shirts like this for the gym, but i want really funny shiz on it, "mirin' widthfactor?" for example

^
    alright

Also,

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A smallish outline of Dorians side tricep pose at the top of the back then right across the chest "SQUEEEEZE"!!!

Could do the same for other bodybuilders.
    Have a small outline of their signature pose on the back then have their "catchphrase" on the front.
    ie have small outline of rons BDB on the back then "NUTHIN BUT A PEANUT" on the front.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Are you allowed out of the house on your own?

He is with a caretaker. But he has to wear a helmet when he rides the bus.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A pattern in the chaos.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post

i like the "feel me yo" idea and the levrone ones too. i'd get both.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd buy that immediately.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this on the back "They can crack jokes. They can sit back and analyze and criticize and make all the fun they want. But I’m living my life, I’m doing it. What are you doing?"

with a small 3x3 kai outline doing the splits on a handstand lol no but srsly willing to pay for this on the back of a tee with team kai on the front

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/A9cQc84.jpg[/I]

lmao..

Originally Posted by jcrobles92 View Post
    this on the back "They can crack jokes. They can sit back and analyze and criticize and make all the fun they want. But I’m living my life, I’m doing it. What are you doing?"t

like this?

Full Blown Baby

Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make some design with what the misc write like "u jelly" u done goof" u wot m8 nomsayin' with like a certain logo so that the whole misc will recognize your brand.
    ***Foam Roller Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *MFC*
    +8/10 in mirror 2/10 in pictures crew+
    "Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal."

Originally Posted by Gudino95 View Post
    Make some design with what the misc write like "u jelly" u done goof" u wot m8 nomsayin' with like a certain logo so that the whole misc will recognize your brand.
    lol, i doubt anyone in this section will approve of that
    Full Blown Baby

Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Or a pics of the very first bodybuiilders with a quote.
    ***Foam Roller Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *MFC*
    +8/10 in mirror 2/10 in pictures crew+
    "Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal."

Originally Posted by Gudino95 View Post
    rather wear a hoodie knitted out of wheytodays pubes

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    ^
    alright

Also,

ahahahhahahaha

The M3 shirt looks fkn awesome
    Wheeler's shirt too but it would require some blending with the shirt, hate the borderlines.

From the front ''EVERYTHING STARTS WITH ONE STEP over the line''
    Phil Heath on the back of the t-shirt hahahaha

But seriously, a pose that's iconic of BBing, blacking out the face and the details(maybe leaving the details) and leaving a silhouette. It's pretty common though...

Maybe a close up of an angry/serious/determined face of a specific bodybuilder, hard to explain

I'm thinking of one or two pretty awesome historical poses....either silhouette on the front or back with a quote (from a bodybuilder, but one that pertains more to life in general) on the opposing side.

Originally Posted by jcrobles92 View Post
    this on the back "They can crack jokes. They can sit back and analyze and criticize and make all the fun they want. But I’m living my life, I’m doing it. What are you doing?"

with a small 3x3 kai outline doing the splits on a handstand lol no but srsly willing to pay for this on the back of a tee with team kai on the front
    99% Sure this one will come into existence, I was planning on this before you brought it up, but it reassures me.

i'd buy a "feel me yo"

Inside Joke as in within the realm of bodybuilding...or something from this site? I'm feeling that anything from this site would not sell as well, and may not be worth my time going after...however an inside joke that is pretty universal to bodybuilding I am all for!

Sammy, I can't quote your post because of the stupid post count of 50. The shirts with Flex physically on them are out. The M3 shirt with the silhouette of Levrone are probably in, and I'll throw a quote from him on the back of them as well. Oh! and the flow blown probably too.
    Last edited by TheFourthJD; 02-22-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cant stop laughing at this one^^ I'd wear it!

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheFourthJD View Post
    I'm thinking of one or two pretty awesome historical poses....either silhouette on the front or back with a quote (from a bodybuilder, but one that pertains more to life in general) on the opposing side.

99% Sure this one will come into existence, I was planning on this before you brought it up, but it reassures me.

Inside Joke as in within the realm of bodybuilding...or something from this site? I'm feeling that anything from this site would not sell as well, and may not be worth my time going after...however an inside joke that is pretty universal to bodybuilding I am all for!

Sammy, I can't quote your post because of the stupid post count of 50. The shirts with Flex physically on them are out. The M3 shirt with the silhouette of Levrone are probably in, and I'll throw a quote from him on the back of them as well. Oh! and the flow blown probably too.
    You just killed Sammy's dreams... You do know he's Flex's biggest stalker.. I mean, fan?
    IG: waldronconstruction

Talking about T-Shirts