Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My back has a smiley face RevengeNerd's Avatar
    RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting picked on at the gym...

Sigh. What is it with people.

I go gym after school and it was fine and all for the first few weeks but then one of the older guys started harassing me. I can only assume he does it to impress his friends because when I am there and he is, but his friends are not he ignores me completely.

It started off with him greeting infront of his friends extremely sarcastically, he walked up to me and went very loud, 'yo man what's up? and then he shook my hand so hard that it hurt my shoulder.' He sort of waited for a response, to which I just said, I'm alright. I was intimidated by him, this guy is huge he must have been lifting for years. If he were not such a douche I would love to learn his training tips. But he is on purpose.

Over time it has escalated, now he'll do all sorts of stupid **** like grab a weight out of my hand when I am doing chest press he will use it. Or if I am standing in range of the fountain he will 'accidentally' spray me with it. One time he pushed me too far, I was walking out of the doorway in the locker room and he walked in as I walked out and he shoved me out of his way but I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards me with his own force and he fell. He was already off balance from pushing me so damn hard. His two friends were all in my face after that shoving me and yelling at me 'what the **** man' but luckily one of the guys in the locker room (that trains people for MMA - really cool guy) told them to back off he saw what happened and they must take their **** elsewhere he won't stand for it.

But now I am going to gym almost never and my mom is angry because she's paying and I am not going.

What the hell do I do? I can't gym at different times as him because I have to go after school and then my mom picks me up.

I considered telling staff but what can they really do? He has not yet hit me or anything so I can't phone the police or idk. What can I really do... Chances are he'll say I provoked him.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RevengeNerd View Post

I go gym after school and it was fine and all for the first few weeks but then one of the older guys started harassing me. I can only assume he does it to impress his friends because when I am there and he is, but his friends are not he ignores me completely.

It started off with him greeting infront of his friends extremely sarcastically, he walked up to me and went very loud, 'yo man what's up? and then he shook my hand so hard that it hurt my shoulder.' He sort of waited for a response, to which I just said, I'm alright. I was intimidated by him, this guy is huge he must have been lifting for years. If he were not such a douche I would love to learn his training tips. But he is on purpose.

Over time it has escalated, now he'll do all sorts of stupid **** like grab a weight out of my hand when I am doing chest press he will use it. Or if I am standing in range of the fountain he will 'accidentally' spray me with it. One time he pushed me too far, I was walking out of the doorway in the locker room and he walked in as I walked out and he shoved me out of his way but I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards me with his own force and he fell. He was already off balance from pushing me so damn hard. His two friends were all in my face after that shoving me and yelling at me 'what the **** man' but luckily one of the guys in the locker room (that trains people for MMA - really cool guy) told them to back off he saw what happened and they must take their **** elsewhere he won't stand for it.

But now I am going to gym almost never and my mom is angry because she's paying and I am not going.

What the hell do I do? I can't gym at different times as him because I have to go after school and then my mom picks me up.

I considered telling staff but what can they really do? He has not yet hit me or anything so I can't phone the police or idk. What can I really do... Chances are he'll say I provoked him.
    why do you use gym as a verb? anyway, I recommend you go spend 20-30 dollars on a gym membership and the chance of harassment will diminish

xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10) xShaDe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pick up the heaviest weight you can lift and drop it on that sucka.

Psych, I'd really recommend telling the staff. Just tell them that he's been picking on you and stuff and if they could keep an eye on him when you and him are there in the gym at the same time. If they catch him in the act it's pretty dangerous with what he's doing with the dumb bells and I'm sure they'd talk to him or even tell him to leave. If it does begin to escalate and the staff isn't doing anything, just switch gyms. That's a tough situation.

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RevengeNerd View Post

Ask the MMA trainer to vouch for you when you talk to the management.
    They have the responsibility to ensure the safety of the gym goers, and if this guy infringes on that, they have to get rid of him. Also, you could get a friend to come and video secretly.
    Sig line can't be a novel

jxpowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just be around people all the time, if he messes with you again, make a scene shout "go away" or something to make him look stupid and make sure people notice, this way people will see and it will embarrass him, and people will think that he is harrassing you and may come and help, if the staff see it as bullying they will kick him out from the gym

Just my opinion and thats probably what id do

Good luck

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Break one of his knees
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when he asks for a spotter, pretend to spot him and don't help him when he needs it. sounds like a douche.

notsrs

srs about being a douche
    The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.

ϟ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ϟ

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This sounds like a candidate for the movie "Never Back Down 3".

Kid gets picked on
    Kid trains to fight
    Kid kills everyone
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

anonymous
    Bro, wait till the gym is busy.

If he trys it push him, then when he gets in your face push him again try and cause him to start a 'fight' with you.

You're in a gym so chances are you won't take a battering so just wait till then.

I'd probably have a quiet word with the staff first.

NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If it is getting really bad than move to another gym, If not, then stand up for yourself.

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post

Kid gets picked on
    Kid trains to fight
    Kid kills everyone
    there was a never back down 2?
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell them to watch the movie "the final" and then they'll rethink their decisions.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    talk to the staff, srs. and get the mma trainer to vouch. the worst hes gonna do is go around afterwards whining about how you "told on him" but really who gives a flying phuck. you say hes huge, so i assume that means he intimidates you to a point where you dont think you could fight your own battle on this one, so really just talk to the staff. you're paying for a membership just like he is and you deserve to be able to use/enjoy it
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man strong name to post content ratio
    Big 3

Bench Press - 295
    Squat - 363
    Deadlift - 474

MISC Plug.DJ crew (â—£_â—¢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    *****UCSB CREW*****
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crewâ—‹

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stand up to him. drop his ass
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jz416 View Post
    Ask the MMA trainer to vouch for you when you talk to the management.
    They have the responsibility to ensure the safety of the gym goers, and if this guy infringes on that, they have to get rid of him. Also, you could get a friend to come and video secretly.
    x2 on this
    Bodybuilding Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151283943

kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kohlerbear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    light him on fire while he's benching

jakes on him

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's very ignorant. Tell the staff.
    *Teen Misc Rap Crew*
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMrBS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Say... Do u even lift *******

Then run like hell (it will be ur cardio for the day)

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itwasntme184 View Post
    there was a never back down 2?
    Yes there was, it's irrelevant and very ****ty compared to #1.

But if I was in your position, I would probably fight fire with fire, but it seems like you're in no position to do that, so I'd have a word with some adults.
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collins17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man that sucks. Its too bad you have to deal with it. This is just one of challenges in life. Obviously you shouldn't fight him or try to hurt him, anyone who seriously suggests that needs to reavaluate themselves. I like the idea of making a scene while he does something to you. Do your best to avoid him but if he touches you or says anything to hurt you make sure someone is around and yell stop or something. Maybe him and his friends will think youre a pussy but who cares what *******s like that think, and who knows... Maybe he'll respect you for sticking up for yourself. If that doesn't work tell the gym staff and have that mma guy vouch. If he stood up for you once he will again. Being like the kid from never back down is not a resort. Unless you want to devote all your time to learning how to fight.... Be strong and stick up for yourself; you'll feel better in the end.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have no respect for panzies that pick on people smaller and weaker than they are. Honestly bro tell him the next time he touches or bothers you you're going to report it to the police as harassment, offensive touching, or assault.

cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those dudes sound like asshats. I'd report it to staff, the fact they are touching weights while your using them to 'mess' around with you is a safety hazard. BRB doing DB bench; dude grabs dumbbell. Goodnight sweet shoulder/face.

Edit: They are serious *******s for picking on a dude just starting. Everyone starts somewhere. The fact they get a kick out of picking on you speaks volume about the current state of their life.

stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ****... Brah the second he touched you or the weight you were using while you were performing an exercise you should have taken the problem straight to management. Possible permanent or serious injury because some swole ******* wants to phuck with you brah don't take that chit brah.

edit- like someone else said make sure whenever you do bring the issue up to management that you have another person there who has witnessed these events like that MMA guy, and do not settle for the gym giving the guy a slap on the wrist

brb runonsentencesidontgiveachitbrah
    SQ: 225x5 (High-bar ATG)
    DL: 295x5/315x1

"Many basic or compound exercises (e.g. squat, bench press, etc.) have a bell shaped resistance curves or shift the resistance through multiple muscle groups throughout the exercise's range of motion allowing the muscles to momentarily relax between repetitions. This period of momentary relaxation between repetitions allows greater opportunity for momentary blood flow permitting the clearing of acid accumulation."

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Train with the MMA guy
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this sounds easier said than done and this guy seems really intimidating but he's a bully, and bullies are more insecure and unsure of themselves than you know. The fact he only bullies you with his friends proves that. You need to stand up to him. Tell him you're sick of his crap and to leave you alone. If he gets in your face don't back down man. You owe it to yourself to stick up to him. Even if you got your butt kicked, which i doubt you would in a gym full of people, at least you stuck up for yourself. If you want to get hardcore practice some right power hooks and just chin check him when he least expects it next time he gets in your face. You might get kicked out of your gym though lol but it's probably what I would do. If he pushes you push back, if he swings fight for keeps. Good luck man.
    -Only one thing in existence has the power to tell you that you can't. That thing is the mind. For it is the mind that manifests our reality, and nothing else.

ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePaisan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stand up to him once and for all, try to avoid physical confrontation. You might get your arse kicked. If things take a turn for the worst tell the staff. I have no respect for people who pick on kids smaller than them.

My back has a smiley face RevengeNerd's Avatar
    RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, despite not being very optimistic about it I told the girl at the front desk, she said it's unacceptable, but she needs to run everything by the assistant manager and then decide what they are going to do. My fear is that she might need to talk to the regional manager because I've never seen a manager there. Maybe it doesn't have one and they are being cheap trying to save money. But... at least someone knows now so if he does do something I can have two witnesses.

He was there today, alone and in a bad mood. Made me so uneasy but he ignored me. He was raging as well, he threw the smith machine bar down so hard with weights on it - I don't know why but it was so loud and everyone was looking at him and he just angry walked to the locker room. I got so tense that I went down stairs to the cardio machines and just kinda stood around there drinking some water so that he doesn't see me.

There is something wrong with this guy... I can't decide if he is just a bully or actually unstable.

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post

Kid gets picked on
    Kid trains to fight
    Kid kills everyone
    Haha, class.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by atastycrumpet View Post
    Bro, wait till the gym is busy.

If he trys it push him, then when he gets in your face push him again try and cause him to start a 'fight' with you.

You're in a gym so chances are you won't take a battering so just wait till then.

I'd probably have a quiet word with the staff first.
    This is such a brilliant idea OP start a fight with him...