Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not again.. back pain.. help me please!

Ok so 2 summers ago I pulled the muscles that are squared out in the box I have here. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced.. sitting down for long periods of time was uncomfortable, long walks and I could only stretch my neck down to a certain distance until it started stretching the muscles down my lower back which caused pain.

EDIT: Pulled my muscle by deadlifting like a noob**** and kept deadlifting like a noob**** until my back couldn't take it no more. After awhile I was ignoring the pain and still deadlifted.. lol yeah i might've deserved it a little.

Went through therapy and healed 90%.. I could still feel a little bit of tightness afterwards but the pain went away which was important.

Today Im beginning to feel some tightness in my lower back and I think its from the muscle i pulled 2 summers ago.. I was hoping it wouldn't come back to haunt me but the pain is nothing compared to it. My lower back feels tight and I need to have some reallll good stretches to keep the back from cramping and tensing up. Please, can you guys give me some ideas or stretches that can stretch it out real good. I don't want to keep this from stopping me from lifting, so much more I need to work for.
    Last edited by Trepidation; 02-21-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    "the harder you work,the harder it is to surrender." — Vince Lombardi

Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trepidation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump help me
    "the harder you work,the harder it is to surrender." — Vince Lombardi

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't give accurate advice on this, but I'd youtube back stretching exercises. Do the same therapy you did 2 summers ago if you remember how.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    2 words foam roller