SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000)

Fact of LIFE must read (cliffs)

There are too many people in the world today that have no idea how special they are. Just the fact that they were born is amazing! Yet too many people take LIFE for granted. They don't realize that this LIFE is literally it!!! There are no mulligans, no do-overs, no restarts.

What people don't understand is that LIFE is limited, it seems as though our lives are the only thing in the world that matters.

What are YOU doing to make your life worth living!?!?

Ask yourself, what amazing thing are you doing that makes your life significant? Why would you settle for anything less than making your mark in the world?!?!?

How many seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years have you spent with nothing to show for it?

Living life to the fullest is a saying we have all heard. But how many of you actually grasped it???

Maybe my cancer/tumor ordeal I went through gave me a moment of clarity and purpose or maybe I realized we have all spent too much time taking life for granted.

When your old and looking back at your life I hope you can say that there were more than a few moments where you really made a difference, where as something as small as giving a helping hand to as big as changing the world for even a minute.

Just please look at yourself, inside yourself and find the motivation to be the better person to not give up, back down, or look the other way. Find the good in yourself and others and be the change people need in their lives.

Thanks for listening and good to you ladies and gentlemen. I know it's a read but I hope it helps.

CLIFFS
    - where is your life going
    - how can you change it
    - have you done anything amazing lately?
    - leave this world a better place than you came
    - thanks for your time.
    Peace is a Lie, There is only Passion
    Through Passion I gain Strength
    Through Strength I gain Power
    Through Power I gain Victory
    Through Victory My chains are Broken

Red Bull Doesn't Give You Wings, Lat Pulldowns Give You Wings.

★Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew★
    ★U.S. Air Force★