Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wanna fill out a 2x..... ncarter11's Avatar
    ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I have to agree with IFBB pro Mike Johnson. skip to 2:35. Point blank you aren't optimizing your gains with IIFYM.
    like I care about your "rep"....

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ncarter11 View Post
    Point blank you aren't optimizing your gains with IIFYM.
    So, hitting your macro targets doesn't optimize your gains? What are you smoking, son?

This isn't a 10-page thread yet, read it before posting. I already explained TWICE how the IIFYM thing started in the Nutrition forum of this very website. FFS.

wanna fill out a 2x..... ncarter11's Avatar
    ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    So, hitting your macro targets doesn't optimize your gains? What are you smoking, son?

This isn't a 10-page thread yet, read it before posting. I already explained TWICE how the IIFYM thing started in the Nutrition forum of this very website. FFS.

I mentioned nothing in regards to tracking macros sir. Somehow I feel like we arent going to see eye to eye on the subject so im not even going to go there with you. I was just chiming in.
    like I care about your "rep"....

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    I mentioned nothing in regards to tracking macros sir. Somehow I feel like we arent going to see eye to eye on the subject so im not even going to go there with you. I was just chiming in.
    Re-read my post, I edited it as you responded.

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have to agree with IFBB pro Mike Johnson. skip to 2:35. Point blank you aren't optimizing your gains with IIFYM.
    the only thing he said that goes against using IIFYM is that it allows room for error. Sure if you're not being careful and double checking your stuff you can easily make errors calculating. However, he also said, "If it comes to the end of the day and you didn't hit your macros, well you ****ed up." The purpose of IIFYM is to count your macros to hit them at the end of the day. You only eat it if it fits. I don't think he quite gets that. And before that he says you have to have your day planned out. It's been shown time and time again that meal frequency has little to no effect on bodybuilding or strength gain goals. Now nutrient timing can certainly impact performance. Regardless, people who follow IIFYM have their day's planned out. They know exactly how many cals, fats, carbs, and protein they need to get. I nearly stopped listening when he started the whole "bodybuilding is hard and people are always looking for the easy way out". The classic "I'm a warrior and you're weak argument".

1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    I like most of your posts but in this case you are just flat out wrong. Tons of guys who use IIFYM for their contest diet are coming into contests absolutely shredded with striated glutes etc. It works.
    as i said, it works for people who know their bodies, e.g. competitive athletes. and seriously they eat like 1 or 2 poptarts a day, not like they don't eat rice

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dunno how ppl can argue that it doesn't work though, when there are so many people doing it and succeeding with it. I believe both ways works , whichever floats your boat, don't have to bash either

strong believer in IIFYM and preaches it, Alberto Nunez

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    as i said, it works for people who know their bodies, e.g. competitive athletes. and seriously they eat like 1 or 2 poptarts a day, not like they don't eat rice
    exactly. People blow it out of proportion and make it seem like these guys eat Mcdonalds for every meal or get all their carbs from pop or some ****

Wouldn't be able to hit their macros accordingly with just Mcdonald's and it's not like these guys are gonna want to feel like **** lol

IIFYM is mainly in regards to body composition not health, but you can still eat CLEAN and FIT YOUR MACROS to stay healthy guys .. no idea why people think you can't do both

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys, with all due respect, does this acronym even deserve all this circle-jerking?
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    agreed.

If I am leaning out, i can't see how eating Ice Cream or any junk food would be smart.... Junk food is so unfilling that I would just be hungry in an hour or two + i would have blown my macros.

I can literally eat around 1800 calories and still maintain 175 pounds (with a decent amount of fat).... so... a few big macs and I'm screwed... and hungry
    What about being starving 1 hour after eating 800 calories worth of chicken and rice?

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe IIFIYM is 99% bullsh*t. 99% of the general population will get no where practicing it. The 1% who do it might actually have a medical issue. Two cases in point:

1) My buddy. Dude can't break through the 250 plateau. He'll eat his normal meals then 2-3x a week chuck in McD's or ice cream, etc. Still can't break through. I told him he might have a medical issue.
    2) Which proves my point exactly. My girlfriend's friend. She eats like GARBAGE. Fast food couple times a week, etc. The girl has a legit framed 6 pack all year round. Well couple months ago she goes to the doctor because she wasn't feeling well, couldn't sleep, tired all the time, etc. Thyroid issue. Now she's on synthroid (it can work both ways)

So there you go.

Furthermore, everyone i've seen who practices IIFIYM looks TERRIBLE. It looks like they haven't set foot in a gym a day in their life.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    I believe IIFIYM is 99% bullsh*t. 99% of the general population will get no where practicing it. The 1% who do it might actually have a medical issue. Two cases in point:

1) My buddy. Dude can't break through the 250 plateau. He'll eat his normal meals then 2-3x a week chuck in McD's or ice cream, etc. Still can't break through. I told him he might have a medical issue.
    2) Which proves my point exactly. My girlfriend's friend. She eats like GARBAGE. Fast food couple times a week, etc. The girl has a legit framed 6 pack all year round. Well couple months ago she goes to the doctor because she wasn't feeling well, couldn't sleep, tired all the time, etc. Thyroid issue. Now she's on synthroid (it can work both ways)

So there you go.

Furthermore, everyone i've seen who practices IIFIYM looks TERRIBLE. It looks like they haven't set foot in a gym a day in their life.
    Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you read this whole thread and this is just pure sarcasm. Otherwise please read the thread because you sound really dense.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you read this whole thread and this is just pure sarcasm. Otherwise please read the thread because you sound really dense.

No need to. Every argument I've heard about IIFYM is BS.

brb Posting pics of Phil Heath eating donuts (post show binge)

People keep posting about this garbage lol. The true IIFIYM means eat whatever you want as long as you hit your macro allotment for the day.

Besides, you're red...without an avi. Why am I even responding.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

No need to. Every argument I've heard about IIFYM is BS.

brb Posting pics of Phil Heath eating donuts (post show binge)

People keep posting about this garbage lol. The true IIFIYM means eat whatever you want as long as you hit your macro allotment for the day.

Besides, you're red...without an avi. Why am I even responding.
    Open your mind buddy stop being so ignorant

I know lots of people that don't follow IIFYM that look like straight garbage as well, but that isn't a solid argument now is it?

IIFYM does work lol @ trying to use a case of your two friends as actual evidence

Originally Posted by Wcustom View Post
    Open your mind buddy stop being so ignorant

I know lots of people that don't follow IIFYM that look like straight garbage as well, but that isn't a solid argument now is it?

IIFYM does work lol @ trying to use a case of your two friends as actual evidence
    Umm i really don't care lol?

I look good why would I change anything? Eating crap is just that, crap. The output you receive is directly correlated to the input. Crap goes in, crap as the result. Besides the fact its just plain bad for you.

I know ZERO serious competitive bodybuilders who do IIFIYM. I've trained with now IFBB pro's and even had one do my diet.

Strategic re-feed or cheat, that's different.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

I look good why would I change anything? Eating crap is just that, crap. The output you receive is directly correlated to the input. Crap goes in, crap as the result. Besides the fact its just plain bad for you.

I know ZERO serious competitive bodybuilders who do IIFIYM. I've trained with now IFBB pro's and even had one do my diet.

You're being ignorant & re-hashing crap that's already been covered in this thread. Read the thread please.

MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mike said all the right $hit here. good vid
    NPC BODYBUILDER / ISSA Certified Personal Trainer/Nutrition Specialist
    Coached by IFBB PRO Fouad 'HOSS' Abiad | ABIAD'S ARMY

MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i know ZERO as well. and you are correct about refeeds and cheats. totally different. and most seriours bbers in the offseason dont count "cheats" in their macros. we just eat that ontop of our regular foods....atleast I do haha.

BUT each to his own. if IIFYM works for you, keep doing it.
    NPC BODYBUILDER / ISSA Certified Personal Trainer/Nutrition Specialist
    Coached by IFBB PRO Fouad 'HOSS' Abiad | ABIAD'S ARMY

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So there you go.

There have been countless pictures posted of people who follow IIFYM that look FANTASTIC. It's actually nauseating the number of time I've actually posted pics, but I'll do it again to prove a point. It works just fine. Is is the bets way? No. But it works just as good as any bro diet that you'll hear about.

Elite 181lb powerlifter who squats well over 500 and deadlifts over 600 drug free. Should kill himself.

does he even lift?

and this ******* looks awful!!!!!

his diet sucks

I'm sure this douche doesn't lift or eat anything that's good
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kane sumabat observes IIFYM. he's pretty well known for being a bacon and poptart fanatic.

Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

You're being ignorant & re-hashing crap that's already been covered in this thread. Read the thread please.
    With all due respect, IIFIYM your macros is pure bullsh*t. Let me tell you the #1 mistake new lifters/bb'rs/whatever we're calling them make:

Compensating for shortcomings in their workout/diet plan with internet horsesh*t.

If I could take back the first 3 years that i started lifting I would have done things COMPLETELY different. Diet, training, supplements, etc. IIFIYM has been pulled apart 70 ways till Sunday.

First, well if it fits in your macros, eat it.
    Then it was, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
    Now its, some meals are ok to eat dirty within your macros.

OK so we're basically talking about strategically placed "dirty" meals that have been placed in whatever diet you subscribe to for a specific purpose? OK cool story, bb'rs have been doing this for 2 decades now lmao. Now where I'm really concerned is when I see this sh*t posted and some noob things "ZOMG this is the answer!" Subsequently, he wastes another 6-12 months of his life.

I've used strategically placed meals during both bulks and pre-contest. Hell, I had to eat 30 dollars in Wendy's one week out from a show to fill out.

It bothers me when people spit broscience that has a specific, isolated, and effective purpose; applying it to a broader scenario.

Why is this happy nonsense even in the IFBB forum? LOL
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

so by hitting a specified amount of protein, fat and carbs with adequate fibre, you are somehow not optimizing your gains? lol ok

Originally Posted by Wcustom View Post
    dunno how ppl can argue that it doesn't work though, when there are so many people doing it and succeeding with it. I believe both ways works , whichever floats your boat, don't have to bash either

strong believer in IIFYM and preaches it, Alberto Nunez

a lot of my close friends (along with myself) follow IIFYM, and they're definitely 'optimizing their gains' lol

canadian tested nationals

dat offseason

11 weeks out

left leg is messed due to cancer

there are years and years and huge numbers of great results from the 'standard' dieting, but saying that following IIFYM, which is a very sound idea, wouldn't optimize your gains is just nuts lol
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    steve kleva is my new hero.
    lófasz

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    There have been countless pictures posted of people who follow IIFYM that look FANTASTIC. It's actually nauseating the number of time I've actually posted pics, but I'll do it again to prove a point. It works just fine. Is is the bets way? No. But it works just as good as any bro diet that you'll hear about.

Elite 181lb powerlifter who squats well over 500 and deadlifts over 600 drug free. Should kill himself.

http://theathleticbuild.com/wp-conte...535416458.jpeg
    does he even lift?
    and this ******* looks awful!!!!!
    his diet sucks
    I'm sure this douche doesn't lift or eat anything that's good
    Good for them dude.

Show me where Rsardinia uses IIFIYM IN THE FORM IT WAS ORIGINALLY PROPOSED AS

Also, did you really post a PL? Isn't this the IFBB forum?

Please, tell me how they practice IIFIYM in it's PUREST form lol.

PL's are the WORST example of IIFIYM. They've traditionally had the worst diets.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

With all due respect, IIFIYM your macros is pure bullsh*t. Let me tell you the #1 mistake new lifters/bb'rs/whatever we're calling them make:

Compensating for shortcomings in their workout/diet plan with internet horsesh*t.

If I could take back the first 3 years that i started lifting I would have done things COMPLETELY different. Diet, training, supplements, etc. IIFIYM has been pulled apart 70 ways till Sunday.

First, well if it fits in your macros, eat it.
    Then it was, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
    Now its, some meals are ok to eat dirty within your macros.

OK so we're basically talking about strategically placed "dirty" meals that have been placed in whatever diet you subscribe to for a specific purpose? OK cool story, bb'rs have been doing this for 2 decades now lmao. Now where I'm really concerned is when I see this sh*t posted and some noob things "ZOMG this is the answer!" Subsequently, he wastes another 6-12 months of his life.

I've used strategically placed meals during both bulks and pre-contest. Hell, I had to eat 30 dollars in Wendy's one week out from a show to fill out.

It bothers me when people spit broscience that has a specific, isolated, and effective purpose; applying it to a broader scenario.

Why is this happy nonsense even in the IFBB forum? LOL
    You're still trying to light up a straw man. Read post #55.

Best way to send this off the rails REALLY fast:

Please, someone, give me a UNIVERSALLY excepted definition of IIFIYM that EVERYONE in this thread agrees on.

Keto, pretty clear definition to that. Intermittent fasting, clear definition to that as well (don't believe in that either).
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Please, someone, give me a UNIVERSALLY excepted definition of IIFIYM that EVERYONE in this thread agrees on.

Keto, pretty clear definition to that. Intermittent fasting, clear definition to that as well (don't believe in that either).
    The crux of the problem is that you're thinking IIFYM is some sort of a diet with pre-set rules that define it. Again, read through the thread broski.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol Zmc...

A little interesting fact. Dorian Yates (6x Mr. Olympia in case you guys didn't know ) actually used IIFYM concepts. He has recounted stories of people gasping and going pale as he was 2-3 weeks out from a contest and eating a chocolate bar. He even said (paraphrasing) "I am still in a caloric deficit, so there is no problem"

You're still trying to light up a straw man. Read post #55.
    OK, so basically what we're talking about is something that has been accepted by the bodybuilding community for YEARS.

I personally have never counted a calorie a day in my life.

I STRONGLY disagree that:

Carbs are created equal
    Fats are created equal
    Protein is created equal (more along the line of fats)

They simply are not. I've experienced it with myself, people I've prepped, and people who are no IFBB pro's.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

IIFYM is simply separating yourself from a specific foods diet
    instead of eating talapia, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potato during your diet, you eat variety of foods which help you achieve a specific ratio of protein, fat and carbs (plus adequate fibre). much like the abbreviation implies, If It Fits Your Macronutrient ratio, eat it
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.