ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000)

Any current or former college football players that can help me out?

Is this combine legit. Havent been able to find out to much about it other than whats on their website. 3 boys including my son got an invite sent to their HS coach today. Wondering if legit or not?
    Impact Pro Prospects Blue Grey Combines. I was just wondering if it was worth sending him. Have any of you guys participated in it?

http://www.impactprospects.com/footpipeline2.html
    ♚ Never seen my Ab's Crew
    ♚ ProMISCuous Crew
    ♚ Oakland Raiders Crew
    ♚ Oakland Athletics Crew

RIP Bro and by bro i mean always my bro.
    http://i.imgur.com/cWsP5Qm.jpg

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ABeast1Day View Post
    Is this combine legit. Havent been able to find out to much about it other than whats on their website. 3 boys including my son got an invite sent to their HS coach today. Wondering if legit or not?
    Impact Pro Prospects Blue Grey Combines. I was just wondering if it was worth sending him. Have any of you guys participated in it?
    http://www.impactprospects.com/footpipeline2.html
    Had a guy go to it last year, it was alright. About on par with the NUC combine/camps. He was already being recruited by D1 schools though so it didnt have much impact on him, it is one of those where you can test well due to the use of hand-times & vertecs. He chose not to play in the All-Star game deal they invited him even before his college coaches asked him not to.

https://twitter.com/TopSpeedLLC
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jhawk Fitness View Post
    Had a guy go to it last year, it was alright. About on par with the NUC combine/camps. He was already being recruited by D1 schools though so it didnt have much impact on him, it is one of those where you can test well due to the use of hand-times & vertecs. He chose not to play in the All-Star game deal they invited him even before his college coaches asked him not to.

Thanks for the reply. Im guessing it would be a good experience for a 15 yo sophomore to participate in. He hasnt done anything like this before. Maybe useful to gauge where his times and such are at and to see what these things are all about. What do you think?

Repped
    ♚ ProMISCuous Crew
    ♚ Oakland Raiders Crew
    ♚ Oakland Athletics Crew

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the reply. Im guessing it would be a good experience for a 15 yo sophomore to participate in. He hasnt done anything like this before. Maybe useful to gauge where his times and such are at and to see what these things are all about. What do you think?

Repped
    Most definitely.

Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Repped
    if he has never done anything like a combine, make sure his technique is refined as possible before he goes out and competes. He will be comparing himself to others and just technique alone can boost a player a lot especially in combine drills. Good luck to your son and his buddies, i hope they enjoy the experience you only get so many years of football.

Originally Posted by KGD54 View Post
    if he has never done anything like a combine, make sure his technique is refined as possible before he goes out and competes. He will be comparing himself to others and just technique alone can boost a player a lot especially in combine drills. Good luck to your son and his buddies, i hope they enjoy the experience you only get so many years of football.
    His HS strength and conditioning coach as well his personal coach are working with him/them now. He is excited. Thank you.
    ♚ ProMISCuous Crew
    ♚ Oakland Raiders Crew
    ♚ Oakland Athletics Crew

shaunmicky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    His HS strength and conditioning coach as well his personal coach are working with him

KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    His HS strength and conditioning coach as well his personal coach are working with him/them now. He is excited. Thank you.
    Great to hear. Its great to know that there are good high school strength and conditioning coaches out there! Good luck to him and his friends!