Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Whitekoala has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Whitekoala's BodySpace

Buying a cell phone need help. WILL REP

whats up guys.

I am buying an apple iphone 4s today, my only concern is what type of plan should i get on it, etc.

I am completely clueless to buying cell phones, for the last 3 years i had a work phone, so my company always handled it.

Also what does a contract mean, and what type of contract should i sign, thx

Stats: 6'0", 140 lbs
    thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thankujebus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit thankujebus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    whats up guys.

I am buying an apple iphone 4s today, my only concern is what type of plan should i get on it, etc.

I am completely clueless to buying cell phones, for the last 3 years i had a work phone, so my company always handled it.

Also what does a contract mean, and what type of contract should i sign, thx
    You're 19 and you don't know what a contract is?
    Well a contract in short is so all sides of the parties keep to the deal, once you're in a contract they are very hard to get out of. In your case you're getting a phone contract, so your plan will (or should) include minutes (call time), texts, and bandwidth (internet)
    Because you are getting an iPhone it would be pointless not to get a contract with internet, depending on how much internet you use I wouldn't get less then 500 MB, calls and texts are up to you and how much you use, but most providers offer unlimited texts cheap now. Also don't get a contract longer then 2 years, preferably 12-18 months. They're a **** to get out off once stuck