BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

163LBS 5'11 yet I still have lot's of fat!?

I don't get it anymore, I went from 210LBS to now my lowest at 163lbs in about 2-years.

I still have a good amount of belly fat and lower chest fat.

My diet is perfect, training is perfect - I've been with a trainer as well.
    My macros are:
    170 grams protein
    75 Grams Fats
    Rest Carbs

I'm broad, and would consider myself definately medium frame, if not large.

Does this make sense? And I'm using an accurate scale, and 5'11 is an understatement - might be around 5'11 and a half.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to keep losing weight? I have a decent amount of muscle.

19-years old

stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you are 163lbs and taking 170g of protein, that is way to much...
    1g of protein per lean body mass... or .6-.8g/ bodyweight ... so lets round it to like ~120g

If i was you, i would bulk... go for like 180lbs and then cut

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Without pics, it's hard to tell.... but most people don't realize how much bodyfat they actually carry. Or you might be one of those people who just think they are fat. Post pics.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you still lifting while cutting?

upload a photo
    Last edited by nicklyne; 02-21-2013 at 05:05 AM. Reason: your protein is fine to (personal preference)
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stone_free10 View Post
    if you are 163lbs and taking 170g of protein, that is way to much...
    1g of protein per lean body mass... or .6-.8g/ bodyweight ... so lets round it to like ~120g

If i was you, i would bulk... go for like 180lbs and then cut
    Nothing really wrong with more than the recommended amount of protein.

also, pics

BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BNHabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, still lifting.

Also: these pictures don't justify my body fat - I think I have a bit more then the pictures show. I was also semi-flexing.
    Attached Images

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    u like 14-15% body fat ... dude u not fat

Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatletown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You seem pretty lean to me mate. You don't appear to have a lot of muscle mass however. I would eat at slightly above maintenance and squat and dead lift my ass off for 6 months.

j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50) j1zip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bulk

170g of protein is fine. I would bulk up for 3-5 months, try not to gain more then 3-5 pounds a month then cut. Great job so far!

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by j1zip View Post
    170g of protein is fine. I would bulk up for 3-5 months, try not to gain more then 3-5 pounds a month then cut. Great job so far!
    I agree. You're definitely not carrying that much fat and you will look better (IMO) with a bit more muscle. If you do it slowly, you can keep fat gain to a minimum. Lift heavy and eat slightly over maintenance (like 250 cals/day surplus, which would equate to about 1/2lb per week).
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your not fat

Clean Bulk. That is all
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are making perfect progress. I know to you that you have "fat"... but trust me, you just need to pack some muscle on for a bit. Try eating at a surplus that will give you about .5 to 1 pound a week gains for at least 4-6 months minimum. DO NOT be afraid to put on a little bit of fat.... think about the future and the big picture here.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're not fat.

moving on
    LEO

Thanks for all the comments and support guys! Means a lot.. Coming from someone who two years ago barely worked out in his life weighing about 210lbs..

It just seems that I have some flab on my lower belly that hangs.. I just want to get rid of that and some lower chest fat..

Keep in mind I was semi-flexed in picture.

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im the same stats i thought we had the same problem only i am carrying about 10 more pounds of fat.... who ever said you were fat is blind and if you think so please re-avaluate....

NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NorrinRadd12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do some HIIT

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    pack on muscle mass and you should start filling out.
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew