Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 4775
    iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    join the cc - misc rs
    and add me u ****in outcast <3
    we been inchea brah, SB J checking in
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So any1 want to strike a deal her ... PM me (and we'll talk) bout it!!??

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump.

Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fivefootkillerz View Post
    damn been a minute boys. hope your all G. i did a rs cosplay the other day

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ogSwfV91AoVkyySv6
    Das it bandos mane

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What up boyos. Just made a 2007 account after reading up on it a bit. Started playing RS in like 2003 and have/had 2 pretty diesel accounts w/ rares etc. one max acc one zerker pure.

Rolling with f2p rn to see if nostalgia wears off quick. Was planning to build a 1 def pure for a bit then change to zerker or whatever down the line. Question I have - is it even worth it for a pure? Sounds like the wildy is dead af and it’s really just end game pvm that is fun. Gives me a little hesitation. Little concerned about starting over the grind.

I also bought an bond to skip over some of the early game struggles and have some cash for training.

Last question - any thoughts on buying a mid-high level account? Seems pretty cheap but curious everyone’s thoughts. I’m just so used to this game at max combat/80+ skills etc. thanks bros I’ll join the clan chat this week
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mlinebacker0 View Post
    What up boyos. Just made a 2007 account after reading up on it a bit. Started playing RS in like 2003 and have/had 2 pretty diesel accounts w/ rares etc. one max acc one zerker pure.

Rolling with f2p rn to see if nostalgia wears off quick. Was planning to build a 1 def pure for a bit then change to zerker or whatever down the line. Question I have - is it even worth it for a pure? Sounds like the wildy is dead af and it’s really just end game pvm that is fun. Gives me a little hesitation. Little concerned about starting over the grind.

I also bought an bond to skip over some of the early game struggles and have some cash for training.

Last question - any thoughts on buying a mid-high level account? Seems pretty cheap but curious everyone’s thoughts. I’m just so used to this game at max combat/80+ skills etc. thanks bros I’ll join the clan chat this week
    Mirin, smart decision to take it easy and see if you still enjoy it after a couple of days/weeks. We've got a few pkers on the misc, I know some people have pures too. My boy Jerry is getting 99 str today or tomorrow on his 1 def pure. So there's definitely some pking scene still out there. Maybe you'd like LMS as well. There's also a new duel arena coming which is going to be elo based in some way I think. But I'm not too sure on the details for that.

Don't buy an account. Chances that it was hacked/botted or will be recovered are insanely high. It's not worth it. Just use AFK training methods if you don't wanna actually play intensively to train.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been playing about an hour every day or 2 for awhile now, sadly not on classic since my account had been 'upgraded' when they went to RS3, but almost there; just a few skills until 99 in everything, doubt I'll bother with 120s. Need to start working on the quests, done maybe half and I love quests in Runescape, they are very unique and go far beyond kill X amount of monsters.

Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There is no point in buying an account. All that time spent will be lost as the account will 100% be either hijacked or taken back. OSRS is way easier to grind out your stats these days so just have some patience
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pm me if you want to hang out on osrs with me. someone add me to the misc clan chat, by the way.

Originally Posted by iputyouatapoint View Post
    pm me if you want to hang out on osrs with me. someone add me to the misc clan chat, by the way.
    You don't need to be added, you can just join. It's called "misc rs".

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't take long to train to a mid level account mate I wouldn't take the risk buying one, investing time and money into it then someone recovers it.

Train combat with slayer, I regret AFK'ing my combat. Was maxed combat at 80 slayer (96 slayer now though but fck me its a grind)

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks bros. Spot on regarding buying an account, appreciate the insight. Guess I forgot how easy it is to get to mid level lol. Been playing a week and got 40 att/str/range/mage and most skills without too much effort. Skilling is also super easy to do on the phone now. Probably gunna get members shortly as I feel like 40 base is max f2p without it being a dumb slog
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iputyouatapoint View Post
    Ok may-be ty

Does anyone on RS know this Guy: Immortalisy??

There is no point in buying an account. All that time spent will be lost as the account will 100% be either hijacked or taken back. OSRS is way easier to grind out your stats these days so just have some patience
    I could willing to sell mine.... all I need in return is finding the user I mentioned above in my post and a small fee as a thanks for buying

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump for the greatest misc thread of all time
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    innnn
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baseball111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First time on the Misc in forever...glad to see there's an OSRS thread. what's up scapers

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Baseball111 View Post
    First time on the Misc in forever...glad to see there's an OSRS thread. what's up scapers
    sup, bro?
    Catholic
    With a baggy T-shirt on, I look small, but I'm jacked.
    I lift light weights and do a small amount of cardio.

Here, here

Yeah us of the union held by the Queen/King Charles must stick together

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if this is original thread I was posting in 10 years ago but we had a good community back then, whats up up all.
    **Notorious D.I.B.191 crew**
    **clappin cheeks crew**

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    Not sure if this is original thread I was posting in 10 years ago but we had a good community back then, whats up up all.
    I grinded to max combat and a few others, had a decent bank.

Went traveling for a couple of months, came back and bank was cleaned out, haven't logged back on since.

Bump hehe
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just in case anyone is on the fence about this we're still here its still perfect time to join. Mobile OSRS is actually great too! Ive done most of the content in the game on mobile. We currently have about 40+ people in the clan and more who havnt joined it through the proper channels playing. most of us are very rich im sure u can get a goodie bag when u come back.lets get it kings

Lots of miscers doing all the hardest content in the game, including inferno, all the raids, speedruns and lots of us are maxing for the 2nd time or doing 200m all @canconfirm lol.
    come join we do drop parties all the time, clan pvm events,etc

[img][/img]
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

Any ****g0ts still playing?

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fivefootkillerz View Post
    Just in case anyone is on the fence about this we're still here its still perfect time to join. Mobile OSRS is actually great too! Ive done most of the content in the game on mobile. We currently have about 40+ people in the clan and more who havnt joined it through the proper channels playing. most of us are very rich im sure u can get a goodie bag when u come back.lets get it kings

Lots of miscers doing all the hardest content in the game, including inferno, all the raids, speedruns and lots of us are maxing for the 2nd time or doing 200m all @canconfirm lol.
    come join we do drop parties all the time, clan pvm events,etc

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590005142766747649/1041359677939777556/2022-11-13_09-28-23.png[img]

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/f7cb6395aa36ed60df63287fca1dbdbf.jpg[img]

[img]https://gyazo.com/545f106a74918619433bcf52ed5991c3[img]

[img][/img]
    fark nice pics. thinking of resubbing just to try get inferno cape on my ironman. Always kicked myself for not even attempting it. Told myself I'll try if I get the twisted bow but never got lucky enough to get it. I got full crytal and bofa though, gonna go for it without twisted bow
    see sig

25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    fark nice pics. thinking of resubbing just to try get inferno cape on my ironman. Always kicked myself for not even attempting it. Told myself I'll try if I get the twisted bow but never got lucky enough to get it. I got full crytal and bofa though, gonna go for it without twisted bow
    do it king, a few of the lads gotten inferno capes with bowfa.Ive coached some1 before and i actually tried to do a BOWFA cape for my friend a while back but died on zuk besides of supplies =[[
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Argules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DoomDaam here AKA Zul-bot. Fatceps when you give me my justine leggies imo?
    dad spits at me everytime he enters my room Crew
    mum spits at me everytime im a sleep Crew
    even fat chicks dont like me Crew
    lost my virginity to a donkey Crew
    i didnt fuk it, it fukked me Crew
    waiter crew
    get no tips, cuz too ugly crew
    customers laugh at me when i ask if the food was good crew

thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuaaaaaarrrrrrk
    Allergic to Peanut Crew
    Says hes in the no fap crew but faps everyday crew
    NZ crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast