Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 4775
    25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    y'all making me wanna resub

how do you guys handle the low resolution issue?

my two monitors are 34" 3440 x 1440p and 40" 3840 x 2160, so the game is suuuuppppper small.

should I just pick up a cheap 24" monitor from Craigslist and change the resolution to like 720p?

have you played since resizeable mode came out? unfortunately the ui resizer isn't out yet, but i play on 1440p its not that bad
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fivefootkillerz View Post
    have you played since resizeable mode came out? unfortunately the ui resizer isn't out yet, but i play on 1440p its not that bad
    I'm not sure. If I have, I never used it.

I use Konduit client. Does it work with that?
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How many of u UK guys are on there?

Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure. If I have, I never used it.

I use Konduit client. Does it work with that?
    yes the resizable option is from the actual client. so it works with konduit/runeloader/osbuddy

Originally Posted by Silvercreek7 View Post
    Making a new account tonight and gonna join you guys! When I have my username I'll post it here
    the cc is "misc scape" guys

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes the resizable option is from the actual client. so it works with konduit/runeloader/osbuddy

the cc is "misc scape" guys
    Highly true braw!!

Am mirin your play on words too here too!!!

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Highly true braw!!

Am mirin your play on words too here too!!!
    hahaha cuz misc right

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

hahaha cuz misc right
    Yer, tell me about it!!

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holy chit I've been playing the last 6 months without resizable

life changing
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    U can catch up easily braw!!
    ofc it is brah we have new miscer joining all the time. it doesnt take that many hours if you know what youre doing to reach decent stats. obviosly maxing or trying to chase high scores is a different story lmao
    Alright bet. I've been streaming for like 4 months, but I see RuneScape as a community that seems pretty chill - I've just never played before. Twitch is going really well, I just need to find a new/more communities to check out. I like MMO's so I think this'll possibly be a good fit

Originally Posted by BeefJurky View Post
    Alright bet. I've been streaming for like 4 months, but I see RuneScape as a community that seems pretty chill - I've just never played before. Twitch is going really well, I just need to find a new/more communities to check out. I like MMO's so I think this'll possibly be a good fit
    cool man a bucnh of big streamers have popped up on rs during their game rotations etc. the community has gave them a lot of love

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

I think it's "declare our clan time" ..... who grees!?
    Last edited by MatthewChav; 10-29-2017 at 09:56 AM.

the community has gave them a lot of love
    Am unsure about now exactly though

They should make it more like Habbo - but obv have more control (but give 4/5/6 "Official Status") imho!!

BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cool man a bucnh of big streamers have popped up on rs during their game rotations etc. the community has gave them a lot of love
    Got me a little hype for this hahah, thanks for the insight bro

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, what's the verdict on the new gargoyle boss? Worth doing or just do reg gargs?

Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    So, what's the verdict on the new gargoyle boss? Worth doing or just do reg gargs?
    if you want pet and you want granite cannonballs its probably worth. idk how much is the core atm but it prob not that much and regular loot isnt that good.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...sque_Guardians

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    about to take my first stab at getting the fire cape, wish me luck brahs.

Here's my setup, wanna try a couple times with the Rune cb and if it's too tough I'll drop a few mil on the toxic bp. Currently at 75 range, 76 def, 61 prayer, 81 hp. Whatchu think misc?

**Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post

Here's my setup, wanna try a couple times with the Rune cb and if it's too tough I'll drop a few mil on the toxic bp. Currently at 75 range, 76 def, 61 prayer, 81 hp. Whatchu think misc?

Honestly to save you so much time please get blowpipe. Why the ring of wealth?? On my phone those look like supper anti and not super restore lmao hopefully that's not the case. For your first attempt i don't think it's worth to use purp sweets. Those are for more of veteran and like account builds with no prayer.

Other than that it's ok. If you don't mess up much you won't need all those brews, while you might be lower on restores. I guess just keep it as is and change things up if you fail.

Blowpipe will really save u so much time tho srs

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly to save you so much time please get blowpipe. Why the ring of wealth?? On my phone those look like supper anti and not super restore lmao hopefully that's not the case. For your first attempt i don't think it's worth to use purp sweets. Those are for more of veteran and like account builds with no prayer.

Other than that it's ok. If you don't mess up much you won't need all those brews, while you might be lower on restores. I guess just keep it as is and change things up if you fail.

Blowpipe will really save u so much time tho srs
    ring of wealth for no reason, don't have archer ring or explorer ring

bro they were fuking super anti's

got to wave 32 before trying to pot and realized fml
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

Your inventory choices are a bit odd.

Should need 6 brews at max (the most I've ever used was 3 brews, on a 1 defense pure)

You also will not need or use 2 ranged pots.

I agree, invest in Blowpipe. Makes it so much easier.

With your defense level, everything will be a joke, except prayer switches on Jad. That should be your only chance at failure.
    Last edited by PositiveCrew; 10-30-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

Your inventory choices are a bit odd.

Should need 6 brews at max (the most I've ever used was 3 brews, on a 1 defense pure)

You also will not need or use 2 ranged pots.

I agree, invest in Blowpipe. Makes it so much easier.

With your defense level, everything will be a joke, except prayer switches on Jad. That should be your only chance at failure.
    i use 2 range pots but i pot a lot. the thing is being new he will **** up a bunch lmao

ring of wealth for no reason, don't have archer ring or explorer ring

bro they were fuking super anti's

got to wave 32 before trying to pot and realized fml

l0l ive brought str pots and i got to wave 52 before i noticed l0l
    try granite ring? should be pretty cheap

i just bought 1 for 58k so theres that

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Construction is such a chit skill

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeefJurky View Post
    If I wanted to start playing this game, am I pretty much ****ed? Or is it actually possible to catch up
    Not the right mindset to have when playing this game tbh. There is no catching up. Everyone is at a different point in the game and there's not much pressure to complete high level content.

Some people want to raid and make bank, others are content being AFK and chopping trees.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Construction is such a chit skill
    Actually since the update earlier this year construction is really nice. You can move around your rooms now if you don't like the placement. As well as the update to be able to use keyboard shortcuts for clicks

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuark haven't thought of Runescape since I played around 10 years ago. Aware me on Old School RS, do you start over with a new character or does it transfer your skillpoints to a character on there?
    MFC

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Adarus View Post
    Fuark haven't thought of Runescape since I played around 10 years ago. Aware me on Old School RS, do you start over with a new character or does it transfer your skillpoints to a character on there?
    You start fresh, come. Same as 10 years ago.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    This your account is still available on rs3 the current version of the main game
    While osrs is a new server so you have to restart

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    This your account is still available on rs3 the current version of the main game
    While osrs is a new server so you have to restart
    Thanks fellas, I'll sign up and do some afk fishing while I work/study. About to spend the rest of my day punching hobgoblins.
    MFC

Do you have to be a certain level to join the clan chat?
    MFC

Do you have to be a certain level to join the clan chat?
    "misc scape" with a space

not "miscscape' any more

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    curious about starting again. haven't played in sooo long. on my old character i had a few skills in the 90s and chit, but that character would be on the up to date runescape.

if i were to start over on osrs, how do you get your first decent amount to money to keep buying armor sets/weapons when you get high enough levels? have to take up fishing/wood cutting/mining and just sell on GE?

can't remember how i originally made money because i started out when i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade lmao
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast