Page 69 of 160 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 4775
    anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Changedmalife View Post
    not sure if srs those are all old icons, rs changed to rs3 and those icons havn't been used in over a year.

Are you on a private server having fun? mirin thou
    lmao shirley you are trolling. Right? Right?

If the answer is a no pls re read title of thread and/or the OP
    Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Puma09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So none of you brahs play rs3? Played back in like middle school. Randomly came across a RS ad or sumn and decided to see what its like now. So much stuff is different. Can you stake in the new runescape and all that? I kind of want to start playing again but don't know where to start. So much new stuff.
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by googlesearch View Post
    You and another miscer brah are the only ones that asked so far. I'll leave the offer up for another 1 day, 21 hours, and 30 minutes (until monday 11:59 pm, EST) and whoever has asked will each be assigned a number. Will put the numbers in a random number generator and use that to decide if I can't think of something better

Misc rs brahs check my account stats a few posts up if you want something to fool around with on both osrs and rs3 FOR FREE!
    thanks sounds good, always appreciate misc brahs helping other misc brahs
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Changedmalife View Post
    not sure if srs those are all old icons, rs changed to rs3 and those icons havn't been used in over a year.

Are you on a private server having fun? mirin thou
    read the title of the thread you ****ing potato
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

Make peace, don't hate itsMoeyy's Avatar
    itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    na dude im still playing, been doing rcing for abit over a week, nearly 80 atm
    Nice bro, gonna hit up that 91 rc? I just finished my exams this week so now I've got a 3 month break to do whatever the phuck I want. Not sure if I should come back and start playing again lol.

googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Btw brahs, if it wasn't clear the osrs/rs3 account I'm giving away is the same account. I can't give you guys one or the other, as it's the same login. Winner chosen in about 25 hours!
    A Lancaster always pays his debts

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^repped. Dont want account but goodluck to anyone that wants it
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Btw brahs, if it wasn't clear the osrs/rs3 account I'm giving away is the same account. I can't give you guys one or the other, as it's the same login. Winner chosen in about 25 hours!
    cough yeah i realized that after i made my post LOL

RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quitting rs for good brahs. OSRS and RS3 username is "Swolbraham"

stats:

rs3

http://services.runescape.com/m=hisc...er1=Swolbraham

osrs

http://services.runescape.com/m=hisc...orepersonal.ws
    edit: link isn't going directly to my account, type username into search by name bar.

I plan on doing some sort of giveaway. Hopefully the new owner will at least use it to some degree (haven't played anything except osrs in a looooong time). I'll check back in a few days and if there's enough interest I'll use a random number generator or something. Account has little to no money on osrs/rs3 as I gave it all away to noobs (those feels ) but on rs3 has multiple chaotics and such (dunno if they're still even used)

Again I'll post back in a few days with details.
    In.
    *Bigorexia Crew*

*I need Feminism because I need something to laugh at crew*

anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FUK jagex.

my account 3platebench just got permbanned for fukin goldfarming? wtf even jagex i havent FUKEN GOLDFARMED U STUPID KUNTS MY STATS ARE CHIT HOW COULD U EVEN THINK THAT
    JIMMIES ARE FUKIN 10/10 RUSTLED RIGHT NOW
    *gonna make it crew*
    *perth crew*
    *repeated year 11 crew*
    *cocoa powder on everything crew*

6"1 master race

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsMoeyy View Post
    Nice bro, gonna hit up that 91 rc? I just finished my exams this week so now I've got a 3 month break to do whatever the phuck I want. Not sure if I should come back and start playing again lol.
    br0nzed dat u?

Originally Posted by anguspatty View Post
    FUK jagex.

my account 3platebench just got permbanned for fukin goldfarming? wtf even jagex i havent FUKEN GOLDFARMED U STUPID KUNTS MY STATS ARE CHIT HOW COULD U EVEN THINK THAT
    JIMMIES ARE FUKIN 10/10 RUSTLED RIGHT NOW
    wtf bro? i was just ****ing talking to u man thats ****ed up, same story with my skiller. Send an email to accounthelp@jagex.com saying your acc was banned for crap
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) anguspatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    br0nzed dat u?
    xav brah it was a pleasure playing with u
    *gonna make it crew*
    *perth crew*
    *repeated year 11 crew*

6"1 master race

Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anoobbuilder View Post

So far so good
    Damn lol, 4 days of hard, honest work, scratch that, staking after quitting for the how manieth time now? Mirin' brah

anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anoobbuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U fawking wot pls try dispute and get acc back. wtf is up with ***ex
    Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Originally Posted by Nanonight View Post
    Damn lol, 4 days of hard, honest work, scratch that, staking after quitting for the how manieth time now? Mirin' brah
    NANO!!! where have you been, the cc hasn't been the same. haha yeah well I've learnt from numerous cleans how to stake and not get cleaned. Always come out profiting now
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

br0nzed dat u?

wtf bro? i was just ****ing talking to u man thats ****ed up, same story with my skiller. Send an email to accounthelp@jagex.com saying your acc was banned for crap
    appealed the ban sounded pre mad just mentioned chit like im a paying member wtf are u doing kid im not even botting etc i dont know wat to do with my life anymore :'(
    *gonna make it crew*
    *perth crew*
    *repeated year 11 crew*

6"1 master race

U fawking wot pls try dispute and get acc back. wtf is up with ***ex
    mod marks mad cos hes at 50% bf
    *gonna make it crew*
    *perth crew*
    *repeated year 11 crew*

6"1 master race

Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nanonight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NANO!!! where have you been, the cc hasn't been the same. haha yeah well I've learnt from numerous cleans how to stake and not get cleaned. Always come out profiting now
    Oops, completely forgot to reply

Membership ran out and I was kind of busy at the time so I didn't renew. Bit apprehensive to renew now as I may have slacked a bit too much in my studies and got some other sht going on right now. Hopefully I'll be back by new year, maybe even before Christmas as I got a 2 week break then

itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    br0nzed dat u?
    Yeah brah. Just checked you out on dat high score and saw you got 81 rc. GJDM. What have you been doing?

no wtf come back 3platebench pls

Originally Posted by itsMoeyy View Post
    Yeah brah. Just checked you out on dat high score and saw you got 81 rc. GJDM. What have you been doing?
    fffuuuar

yeah dude im just chillin rcing for however long it takes to get like 91 or whatever i dont give a **** what level i stop at, i got bored of camping whips like a week and a bit ago, so thats when i started rcing, wsa around 32 or something

i fuarking miss u mate srs there are a few new brahs like 3platebench who was banned for crap, and dfekt3d going overseas, so fuarking no one else except bodyspace and arwen ***

llol i noticed u getting agility gainz while u were uni'ing ,grats on 99 dude

Is going to make it FresshStart's Avatar
    FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FresshStart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol account got completely reset nothing in bans or anything its empty, lost everything... pretty chit. Anyways to fix this or nope? gf 10 year+ account lol. Haven't even played in 5+ months

Far from a SoyBoy. Andresthetic1's Avatar
    Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TFW i tried sell Yday my rs acc to some site and the guy i talked to in some chat says after a while :" you scammed us 2 years ago" , "bye scammer" etc.. wtf and i gave my PW!! and i cant rmbr the registered Email adress which seems to be only way to change PW NOW!? (havent played since Pre-Eoc) lul.
    SoyBoy's stay the fuk Outta my way!

+++ Positive Crew +++

Ass > Teddies

Officially back from being in the 'hole' for 1 whole year!

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andresthetic1 View Post
    TFW i tried sell Yday my rs acc to some site and the guy i talked to in some chat says after a while :" you scammed us 2 years ago" , "bye scammer" etc.. wtf and i gave my PW!! and i cant rmbr the registered Email adress which seems to be only way to change PW NOW!? (havent played since Pre-Eoc) lul.
    good attempt but you went about selling that completely wrong
    Awards:
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You and another miscer brah are the only ones that asked so far. I'll leave the offer up for another 1 day, 21 hours, and 30 minutes (until monday 11:59 pm, EST) and whoever has asked will each be assigned a number. Will put the numbers in a random number generator and use that to decide if I can't think of something better

Misc rs brahs check my account stats a few posts up if you want something to fool around with on both osrs and rs3 FOR FREE!
    inn

got 10 streaked for 5ms then 5 streaked for 10ms. I dont even know how to respond to that
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry brahs I've been busy, I'll let the giveaway go a few more days so a few more brahs get a shot. Still gotta cancel membership, tfw don't know how because I haven't cancelled membership since I got it.. nvm membership until december 12th

edit: anyone know how to get email off of my account? I need the email account associated with the rs account so I can't just give that away as well, any wordarounds?

edit2: winner will have to provide an email address which I we will have to verify, no problem. drawing tonight at some point
    Last edited by googlesearch; 11-26-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    A Lancaster always pays his debts

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how goes bot development for 07 scape? Any custom script writers yet?

fffuuuar

yeah dude im just chillin rcing for however long it takes to get like 91 or whatever i dont give a **** what level i stop at, i got bored of camping whips like a week and a bit ago, so thats when i started rcing, wsa around 32 or something

i fuarking miss u mate srs there are a few new brahs like 3platebench who was banned for crap, and dfekt3d going overseas, so fuarking no one else except bodyspace and arwen ***

llol i noticed u getting agility gainz while u were uni'ing ,grats on 99 dude
    fuarkkk thats a mad goal bro, i really wanted to get 91 rc as well as well as 85 slayer. Man i'm so pissed that the co-op slayer didnt pass. I would have defs came back and slayed with you.

brah I miss all the fun that we had, i srsly feel like playing again but I don't wanna get addicted again lolz

and thnx man, I had like 9-10 membership left so I was like fk it, lets just tot 99 agility for the sake of it haha

Sorry brahs I've been busy, I'll let the giveaway go a few more days so a few more brahs get a shot. Still gotta cancel membership, tfw don't know how because I haven't cancelled membership since I got it.. nvm membership until december 12th

edit: anyone know how to get email off of my account? I need the email account associated with the rs account so I can't just give that away as well, any wordarounds?

edit2: winner will have to provide an email address which I we will have to verify, no problem. drawing tonight at some point
    all you do is just go to change email in your settings and it emails you and allows you to change the email
    Awards:

Page 69 of 160 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast