baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what to eat before competition for max energy?

Got to run through competition tommorow. (100 situps in 2 minutes, 60 pushups, broad jump, 30 pullups, 380 meter run) what are the best foods to eat before and at what time? (competition is at 7:15 pm)

p.s. im always drained after and have no energy or im really slugish running through with no motivation...

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by baseballadam View Post
    Got to run through competition tommorow. (100 situps in 2 minutes, 60 pushups, broad jump, 30 pullups, 380 meter run) what are the best foods to eat before and at what time? (competition is at 7:15 pm)

p.s. im always drained after and have no energy or im really slugish running through with no motivation...
    It depends where the person is physique wise. For me I have to eat my way to shows. I eat steak and Rice the morning of then carb up on rice cakes and peanut butter. Before stage I throw some jelly on then get a pump..
    Nothing sucks worse then feeling like a zombie before stage and not enjoying the experience
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle