MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMA12Fighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Boxing match coming up last minute training help!?

So march 9th i have my first boxing match. Tomorrow is suppose to be a bad snow storm and most likely ill be off school but unable to go to the gym gfor training because of weather. So what should i do at my house to help my training? I need more muscle endurance and explosive punches. What routine should i do tomorrow? I want a hard one with a lot of excersises to do so ill be in the best possible shape i can be..Please someone just throw some excersises or workouts i should incorporate tomorrow! and should i workout twice becuase ill have the time?

Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Floider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MMA12Fighter View Post
    So march 9th i have my first boxing match. Tomorrow is suppose to be a bad snow storm and most likely ill be off school but unable to go to the gym gfor training because of weather. So what should i do at my house to help my training? I need more muscle endurance and explosive punches. What routine should i do tomorrow? I want a hard one with a lot of excersises to do so ill be in the best possible shape i can be..Please someone just throw some excersises or workouts i should incorporate tomorrow! and should i workout twice becuase ill have the time?
    Two weeks isn't really enough time to increase your muscle endurance or explosiveness. If you are just starting out best thing to do is probably work your punch technique and some shadow boxing.

Registered User heavyhitter1987's Avatar
    heavyhitter1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agree with above comment.. Its too late to be trying to develop anything, that opportunity has passed. And many will say stay away from weights at this stage because you will reduce the snapping action of your punches from tears. Best bet just do focus mits, bag work and skipping. Maybe some leg prone holds for a week to get some endurance in there.

You will know what needs improvement after this fight, then design a new program around your observed flaws. Good luck

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MMA12Fighter View Post
    jump rope

CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyForce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    speed bag
    double end bag
    shadow box