The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000)

COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDERS: This dude is calling you out!

So, this guy is trying to do something that almost NO ONE has ever done, let alone won at – especially while drug free:
    http://thenextlevel.me/team-blog-adv...d-bodybuilding

Everyone dismisses back to back bodybuilding and strength as next to impossible. But this guy wants to both LOOK strong and BE strong – and take the hardware to prove it.

Think he can do it?
    Think it's even possible in general?

Anyone out there ever tried to place in BOTH bodybuilding AND StrongMan BACK TO BACK and succeeded?
    www.TheNextLevel.me
    Your sport. Your body. Your passion. Your team.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've got mad admiration for people like that. bodybuilding itself is easily the most labor intensive sport when it comes to dieting, meal preparation, meal timing, training, cardio, and everything you have to do right before the show. so to take it a step further and focus on strength as well.... very difficult. I've always had an unmeasurable amount of respect for people who don't avoid things because they're "too hard" or against the social norm.... props to him! and repped for the find
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000) The_Real_XN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    i've got mad admiration for people like that. bodybuilding itself is easily the most labor intensive sport when it comes to dieting, meal preparation, meal timing, training, cardio, and everything you have to do right before the show. so to take it a step further and focus on strength as well.... very difficult. I've always had an unmeasurable amount of respect for people who don't avoid things because they're "too hard" or against the social norm.... props to him! and repped for the find
    Thanks for the reps! And (speaking as a coach), if that pic is current you are in a GREAT position for a beginner! Which contest is your goal?

And as far as the Next Level team, their posts are mad interesting. They are weeks from competing, so it should be getting interesting as they go forward. Like a strength/bodybuilding reality show via blog! Haha!
    www.TheNextLevel.me

btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He’s going to need to be relatively lean with comps that close together but he is do’n the powerlifting first and sounds ready to go. Will be cool to fallow his progress.
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3
    Deadlift - 405X4 at my age I don't wana brake a hip

DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Real_XN View Post
    Thanks for the reps! And (speaking as a coach), if that pic is current you are in a GREAT position for a beginner! Which contest is your goal?

And as far as the Next Level team, their posts are mad interesting. They are weeks from competing, so it should be getting interesting as they go forward. Like a strength/bodybuilding reality show via blog! Haha!
    Thanks so much man, it means a lot! Yeah it's pretty current, I'm a little leaner now, 6.5 weeks out from a USBF contest! It being my first contest, I'm so nervous but willing to do this!
    I'm definitely going to stay tuned with them, this looks really interesting! Thanks again for the find, I love this stuff
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Thanks so much man, it means a lot! Yeah it's pretty current, I'm a little leaner now, 6.5 weeks out from a USBF contest! It being my first contest, I'm so nervous but willing to do this!
    I'm definitely going to stay tuned with them, this looks really interesting! Thanks again for the find, I love this stuff
    What is the exact contest? Like, where, the name, etc.? Def want to keep track of your progress!

Hit me up directly, too. I'm a busy coach, but like to try to find time here and there to talk shop with brand new guys when I can!

And I love this stuff too! Stay close, brother!
    www.TheNextLevel.me

Originally Posted by btamol View Post
    He’s going to need to be relatively lean with comps that close together but he is do’n the powerlifting first and sounds ready to go. Will be cool to fallow his progress.
    First off, AWESOME NUMBERS. Nice to see a built dude hitting WEIGHT!

Second, when's your next contest? GREAT shape!

Okay, that aside, yeah I'm also psyched to watch this team as they attack BOTH sports. Steve seems especially motivated . . . stay close and encourage them. As a team, they may actually be making a teeny, tiny bit of history . . . lots of lone wolves, but few real teams out there. This one seems exemplary.
    www.TheNextLevel.me

molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He man thanks for the reps, it was my post on my Team Blog. I am really excited about this, and glad other people have interest in this kinda hybridization too. Love that the bodybuilding message and the strongman message boards have totally different vibes. Our team would def love any support, comments, ideas, philosophies, and whatever others can offer. The more discussion the better!

Originally Posted by The_Real_XN View Post
    What is the exact contest? Like, where, the name, etc.? Def want to keep track of your progress!

Hit me up directly, too. I'm a busy coach, but like to try to find time here and there to talk shop with brand new guys when I can!

And I love this stuff too! Stay close, brother!
    It's in Ft. Meade, Maryland on April 13. Yeah I'll be sure to PM you soon! Thank you for the kind words
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50) QUADZofPEACE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IFPA Pro Luke Ehlis did his first strongman competition last weekend.

Originally Posted by QUADZofPEACE View Post
    IFPA Pro Luke Ehlis did his first strongman competition last weekend.
    That's what we need more of.

How close to that event was his last bodybuilding outing?
    www.TheNextLevel.me

Registered User BB-archeologist's Avatar
    BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about bodybuilding and speed?

I'm doing two pro natural bodybuilding shows in March (Florida, Idaho), then running the 100 and 200 meters at a USA Track and Field sanctioned meet in Southern Utah in June. I've found that explosive sprint training is the best method of cardio to get super lean and maintain muscle mass, especially in the lower body. I have a feeling that age has taken a step or two but am curious to see how I stack up against my times from college.

molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) molokodroogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BB-archeologist View Post
    How about bodybuilding and speed?

I'm doing two pro natural bodybuilding shows in March (Florida, Idaho), then running the 100 and 200 meters at a USA Track and Field sanctioned meet in Southern Utah in June. I've found that explosive sprint training is the best method of cardio to get super lean and maintain muscle mass, especially in the lower body. I have a feeling that age has taken a step or two but am curious to see how I stack up against my times from college.
    DUDE that sounds awesome!!! I agree track is awesome for leaning out, i also really like stadiums!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last year my friend Ben Esgro competed in Raw Powerlifting, a few weeks before his bodybuilding contest and he won his class a few times and also an overall title.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess layne didn't do his stuff in the same year? Because he's done both

Registered User BB-archeologist's Avatar
    BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BB-archeologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by molokodroogie View Post
    DUDE that sounds awesome!!! I agree track is awesome for leaning out, i also really like stadiums!
    Yes, try finding an elite 100, 200, or 400 meter sprinter who's anything but ripped to the bone, with power and strenght to boot.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BB-archeologist View Post
    Yes, try finding an elite 100, 200, or 400 meter sprinter who's anything but ripped to the bone, with power and strenght to boot.
    Challenge Accepted!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...pionships.html
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

One unique aspect that must not be overlooked is that this is a TEAM of men trying to do it.

That has never been done. Everyone's accomplishments are amazing and incredible, yet were all individual. These guys are trying to do it as a unit. That has never been done to the best of my knowledge . . . which does not take ANY credit from the AMAZING accomplishments of others mentioned, but we have yet to see an team go for it and to it. It would be cool if they did . . .
    www.TheNextLevel.me

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    I guess layne didn't do his stuff in the same year? Because he's done both
    That I don't know.

But remember, molokodroogie trying to be the first in his own organized team; inferring they would also be trying to get an ENTIRE TEAM to do it.

One who does it is incredibly hard, but not nearly as hard as accomplishing it eight times. I am sure groups have done it, but not sure if formalized teams have.
    www.TheNextLevel.me