Thread: Bedros Keuilian

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bedros Keuilian

anyone use his stuff?

from what i see it looks good. You have to "invest" in it
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    surprised no one heard of this guy. Hes a personal training mareteers targeting personal trainers to buy his products
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's a salesman that has just specifically targeted personal training for his sales pitch. His skills as an actual trainer, who knows? I know guys that have bought his stuff and yes, their sales go up - but their retention goes down because soon clients realize that they just fell for a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has some useful free info.

But seems to target boot camps and especially those with there own facilities.

Haven't read his stuff for a while. I generally ignore the 6 figure salesman now - they're everywhere!
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I don't know why any one would avoid people like this altogether. You can learn something from anyone, I've read over many of these sort of people's free Ebooks and utilized some of the methods stated to help me think outside of the box. I See it no different than learn more about the best training techniques. Read as much information as you can and make it into your own. Do I do exactly what they say? No but I use it in my own way that I believe will work for my area and location.

Will C. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Will C. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i subscribe to his newsletter and passed on his "system 9" product at $60, then again at $30, then he offered it to me for $1 so i picked it up. Useful info and gave me some good ideas. Its all about what you put into practice and being able to filter the things that are a little to "sale-zy" or w/e. For $1 I would pick it up again. would i pay $60 for it though... ? ... probably not!
    http://www.newtojiujitsu.com

Follow me on Twitter!!
    @newtojiujitsu

Originally Posted by hdfitnessau View Post
    Personally I don't know why any one would avoid people like this altogether. You can learn something from anyone, I've read over many of these sort of people's free Ebooks and utilized some of the methods stated to help me think outside of the box. I See it no different than learn more about the best training techniques. Read as much information as you can and make it into your own. Do I do exactly what they say? No but I use it in my own way that I believe will work for my area and location.
    great point., This is how I am with just about everyone just implementing into my life what I take from them, that works for me. the other stuff I throw out, I know its cliche, its so true though

Originally Posted by Will C. View Post
    i subscribe to his newsletter and passed on his "system 9" product at $60, then again at $30, then he offered it to me for $1 so i picked it up. Useful info and gave me some good ideas. Its all about what you put into practice and being able to filter the things that are a little to "sale-zy" or w/e. For $1 I would pick it up again. would i pay $60 for it though... ? ... probably not!
    I got the $ email as well

Online coaching avilable

knight100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knight100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knight100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you google bedros keuilia scam, you will see how many people he has ripped off. He Has some great free information, but for me it ends there. Internet is full of free information that these guys are selling.

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As far as fitness business mentoring is concerned, I'd listen to Pat Rigsby over Keuilian just because Rigsby works with the guys like Eric Cressey, Bret Contreras, Wil Fleming, etc.

Paraphrasing Cressey, "I will never let our business model dictate our training model." Seems like Keuilian and his peers work the other way around.

Though once in a while, Keuilian does e-mail something useful.

itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    great point., This is how I am with just about everyone just implementing into my life what I take from them, that works for me. the other stuff I throw out, I know its cliche, its so true though

I got the $ email as well
    YEs it is pretty useful!
    www.4u-fitness.com
    www.********.com/4ufitness