Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100) Tbonsall89 is not very well liked. (-100)

I need to lose waistline inches for military enlistment

I need to lose inches off my waistline for enlistment into the U.S. Army. Ive always been a big guy with broad shoulders, thick thighs and at one point i had an ab outline, and a nice beginning to a defined chest, but have since gained a lot of fat. If this is kinda like you i have a bodygroup i made.

I workout with this routine: Chest/tricep day
    Back/bicep day
    Leg Day
    Rest day
    ab/core day
    all cardio day

and i do some ab work and cardio on all of these days but rest day.
    every day i take the: GNC Ripped vitapak:2multi vit sports, 4 safflower oil CLA, 1 thermogenic, 1 waterex pill
    1500 GNC fish oil
    Cellucor C4 extreme pre-workout
    GNC wheybolic 60 protein post workout
    ZMA before bed.

Although its not possible to spot target, is there anyway to lose the waist inches? im not dropping on the scale, but it seems like the waist is shrinking slightly from 43 to 41 inches in the last month.
    anyway to do it faster? maybe all ab/core workouts and cardio all the time and lose the other workouts?

GeoTrail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, your throughing your money down the ****ter.
    All you need is protein and creatine. No you can't spot-burn the fat, unfortunantly. You probably just need to loose weight, period. Drink a lot of water, and getting enough protein will help burning fat and keep up the cardio. Protein is important so you don't loose muscle.

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to go low carb.

If your desperate check out the high velocity diet. I've done it once and dropped about 20lbs although its not easy. Its basically only drinking protein shakes or a "modified fast".

You need to be in good cardio shape, not just lean before bootcamp as they will have you running your ass off. You need to be run at least 3 miles straight.
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

brandonhirdler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well dont worry about running 3 miles straight. trust me basic will drill that endurance into you. The army will ease you into distance running starting from about 1 mile before going to basic, bumping it up to 2 miles at basic than once you go into your MOS training you will typically do no more than 2 miles with an occasional 6+ mile run at a 9-10 min. pace. Now I know I'm already skinny but I can tell you from personal experience and what I saw back when i was in basic training. The Drill's always limited food intake on the bigger soldiers. Literally only giving them 3 min. to eat. Regulations say a soldier needs 5-10 min but being in basic none of us knew any better or didn't want to take the smoking from the drill's. drop the weight lifting and run at 1-2 miles a day at a 9-10 min pace (which is very slow). you can split your runs in half if you want but dont run less than a mile at once you need the cardiovascular endurance. As of right now your main focus for workouts is strictly push ups, sit ups, and running forget about everything else anything you do now besides these will be a waste because basic training and T-school will ruin any chance of muscle mass. Trust me RUN, PUSH-UPS, SIT-UPS, NOTHING ELSE. Don't eat any bread, chips strictly lean meats and veggies and you will be enlisting in no time.

Just my 2 cents Best of luck see you on the other side bro

trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickytrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweat, sweat and then sweat again. If you have access, hit the sauna and wear that funky grey plastic suit. Cardio will help too. You will loose 1" every 2 weeks. I dated a wrestler, he would wrap himself in saran wrap anywhere he felt loose "fat".

younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) younjs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tbonsall89 View Post
    I need to lose inches off my waistline for enlistment into the U.S. Army. Ive always been a big guy with broad shoulders, thick thighs and at one point i had an ab outline, and a nice beginning to a defined chest, but have since gained a lot of fat. If this is kinda like you i have a bodygroup i made.

I workout with this routine: Chest/tricep day
    Back/bicep day
    Leg Day
    Rest day
    ab/core day
    all cardio day

and i do some ab work and cardio on all of these days but rest day.
    every day i take the: GNC Ripped vitapak:2multi vit sports, 4 safflower oil CLA, 1 thermogenic, 1 waterex pill
    1500 GNC fish oil
    Cellucor C4 extreme pre-workout
    GNC wheybolic 60 protein post workout
    ZMA before bed.

Although its not possible to spot target, is there anyway to lose the waist inches? im not dropping on the scale, but it seems like the waist is shrinking slightly from 43 to 41 inches in the last month.
    anyway to do it faster? maybe all ab/core workouts and cardio all the time and lose the other workouts?
    first off, thank you for decision to enlist. I've gained about 40 pounds the last year or so and on my way down now. I strongly suggest you get off those weight shredder stuff because that really doesn't help. If anything try the green tea extract because I've had some success with that. Military training is completely different than weight lifting so if you have a crunch time or some deadline you need to lose w/e weight you need to, I would suggest lowering your lifting workout and do more cardio. As far as what kind of cardio, try doing alot of sprints, you know HITTs. Also do alot of explosive workouts that'll help you get faster when running while giving you a good cardio workout. Try to do alot of leg workouts.
    The army will tape you because you are out of the height and weight range. If you want a little trick, try to get your neck bigger because that'll lower your body fat percentage in the army scale. Obviously do all the cardio you can and alot of core training.

good luck