Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you guys think is the highest attainable physique?

Understand me, I don't care if the people you post are natural or not.
    I want to know what YOU believe to be the MAXIMUM achievable physique in a persons lifetime, after a good 15years proper training, proper diet, proper supplements and lifestyle.

This is what I believe to be the max:

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You really wont know unless you do it. I feel like anyone could be using.

MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are those two muscles that kinda form a U around abs called?

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    Yea thats what is problematic, as soon as you see a guy with a good physique, they all say "STEROIDS"...
    I am sick of it, I am really curious to know what the max really really is.
    I am gonna try and reach it ofc.
    But I am new. Gonna take at least 10-15years more

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    Yea thats what is problematic, as soon as you see a guy with a good physique, they all say "STEROIDS"...
    Best physique in the natural federations is arguably Jim Cordova but is he natural well I don't know.

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most ppl will end up using dat der celltech, anything is possible it really depends how far you wanna go with the celltech, arnie or zyzz, mass or aesthetics

Originally Posted by tdlfctnn123 View Post
    Most ppl will end up using dat der celltech, anything is possible it really depends how far you wanna go with the celltech, arnie or zyzz, mass or aesthetics
    I meant with no use of celltech.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. the guy you posted isnt natty dude. no amount of training and nutrition can make you look like that without drugs sorry to break it to you
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    lol. the guy you posted isnt natty dude. no amount of training and nutrition can make you look like that without drugs sorry to break it to you
    But how do you know? You are 18... This guys been training for 14years and competes in natural bodybuilding.
    I am not saying for 100% sure he is, but what makes you so certain that he is not?
    Everyone always acts so certain that others are using celltech, but how do you know?!

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This.

There are people on this site who've been lifting for 10+ years, they have killer physiques and they claim natty, BUT the majority of people accuses them on using dat dere.. So yeah, best way to know it is to do it yourself..

Edit: The guy in the OP is 5'11 189 lbs shredded & he claims natty, I really hope he is natural.. It's always good to have someone to look up to.

Originally Posted by kosich View Post
    This.

There are people on this site who've been lifting for 10+ years, they have killer physiques and they claim natty, BUT the majority of people accuses them on using dat dere.. So yeah, best way to know it is to do it yourself..

Edit: The guy in the OP is 5'11 189 lbs shredded & he claims natty, I really hope he is natural.. It's always good to have someone to look up to.
    After watching allot of his interviews, I really do think he is natty. inbe4haters.
    I seriously hope that I can reach a good level natty.
    *Fingers crossed for alpha genetics*

Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in 15 years you can build a nice physique. Nothing crazy obviously, but an aesthetic body is doable for sure. I personally don't understand the point of waiting that long though, I'd rather have my goal physique in my college years rather than in my 30's +.

@ SamSix - Do you plan on joining the dark side?
    **** 5'8 Master Race Crew ****

Originally Posted by Arabianmuscles View Post
    in 15 years you can build a nice physique. Nothing crazy obviously, but an aesthetic body is doable for sure. I personally don't understand the point of waiting that long though, I'd rather have my goal physique in my college years rather than in my 30's +.

Thats exactly what im thinking.
    I want to stay natty, but if I cannot attain something at least close to the body I show above within my lifetime.. I might have to hop on a bike when im inm my 20s

RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You mean 20's?

You will still look good before getting there

ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrMcgaw View Post
    What are those two muscles that kinda form a U around abs called?
    obliques

Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The person who chooses that there cell tech will never admit to it for various reasons... Endorsements, the label of being a cheat, not having respect etc...
    ****27/04/2013 partial rupture of the right bicep****

31/05/2013 right distill bicep tendon surgery

www.instagram.com/aesthetic_dream_chaser

www.twitter.com/aestheticChaser

Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats exactly what im thinking.
    I want to stay natty, but if I cannot attain something at least close to the body I show above within my lifetime.. I might have to hop on a bike when im inm my 20s
    I mean it's hard to point out if someone is natty or not if they've been training for 10 years +.

Idk man, celltech sounds worth it to me. Get to your goal physique faster, raising the bar on what's achievable, being strong as fuk, easier to stay lean year round/not looking fat on bulks, sponsorships etc. All these avenues open up big time from celltech alone, which is really tempting.

That's just how I see it honestly. I mean a physique is a physique natty or not, so I see no point in staying natty unless you wanna compete in tested federations or have health problems already/really conscious of health.

RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I mean it's hard to point out if someone is natty or not if they've been training for 10 years +.

Idk man, celltech sounds worth it to me. Get to your goal physique faster, raising the bar on what's achievable, being strong as fuk, easier to stay lean year round etc.

That's just how I see it honestly. I mean a physique is a physique natty or not, so I see no point in staying natty unless you wanna compete in tested federations or have health problems already.
    Health maybe?

Originally Posted by RM5 View Post
    Health maybe?
    I Thought I included that, but I didn't. I updated my post though.

Understand me, I don't care if the people you post are natural or not.
    I want to know what YOU believe to be the MAXIMUM achievable physique in a persons lifetime, after a good 15years proper training, proper diet, proper supplements and lifestyle.

This is what I believe to be the max:
    I've seen a pt who I know for a fact is natural and he looks about the same size as this guy on top.

Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Achievable natty................

Serious....

Maybe not ;-)

Lets just say it is and pretend it is....srs
    Attached Images
    ****27/04/2013 partial rupture of the right bicep****

31/05/2013 right distill bicep tendon surgery

www.instagram.com/aesthetic_dream_chaser

www.twitter.com/aestheticChaser

Originally Posted by Mohammed786 View Post
    Achievable natty................

Serious....

Maybe not ;-)

Lets just say it is and pretend it is....srs
    You're a long way off to being close to his level of development bro.

ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShortBrah3030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can get a good physique within 8 months of consistent diet and training...
    My log: Come tell me how weak I am:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151970093

Starting Lifts/Current: (started jan 14)

Bench: 65x1@147/160 5x5 @146
    Squat: 0@147/170 5x5 @146
    Deadlift: 140x1@147/205x5 @146
    OHP: 60x1@147/110 5x5 @146

Powerlifting goal: 945 B/S/D total @ 135lbs
    Bodybuilding goal: 145lbs @ 8% bodyfat

My SOUNDCLOUD (I make beats and I'm one of the best): http://soundcloud.com/santaomg

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best physique in the natural federations is arguably Jim Cordova but is he natural well I don't know.
    He claims to be natural as well as the competitions he enters usually require it. I think he is. I'm with you here.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post
    He claims to be natural as well as the competitions he enters usually require it. I think he is. I'm with you here.
    He's hella smart when it comes to activating muscle groups and training effectively; I get a lot of tips on form from him. However, I simply don't know if he's natural or not because I'm not him. I don't have the experience of competing in the WNBF and don't know if it's easy to beat the poly and what kind of drug tests they do. Only Jim Cordova knows if he's natty.

BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some may say, the sky is the limit.

I say, I have No Limits.

People who pay attention to detail, may be aware of who I am now.

dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's hella smart when it comes to activating muscle groups and training effectively; I get a lot of tips on form from him. However, I simply don't know if he's natural or not because I'm not him. I don't have the experience of competing in the WNBF and don't know if it's easy to beat the poly and what kind of drug tests they do. Only Jim Cordova knows if he's natty.
    link?

Originally Posted by dominicevans View Post
    link?
    Just google him.

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea, i'd say that Jim Cordova is the pinnacle of natural physiques. His arms look like an IFBB's, and he makes people like Layne Norton or Jon Harris look small.

As for the guy in OP, he looks like he's on roids, but if he's competing naturally he probably is, depending on the league. If a guy's competing in a world-renown natural organisation, i'm pretty sure that they'd be using the most accurate tests to see who's really natural. And if a guy's competing in their leagues, best to just take the organisation's word for it. Unless the entire things corrupted/ bribed.

And also, what motive would they have? Natural bodybuilding is considerably less rewarding/ glorified than IFBB stuff.

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/att...1&d=1279260026
    *Wish I was dead crew*

Registered backloader LiftingSteve93's Avatar
    LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftingSteve93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People with above average physiques are often accused of not being natty. Most of the time, this is true. OP, when lifting around enough people and seeing people you know aren't natty, it becomes easier to spot those that are on. That being said, you can do a lot better than most people would have you believe without going on a cycle. A lot of people want to hop on as soon as their linear progression stops. There are so many different methods to progress without the use of anything.
    My 400 incline press at 19 years old:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VN5bT0AVDCw