CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ideas for presentation?

I have an upcoming informative speech for my public speaking class and want to do it concerning nutrition and fat loss. My speech is only 5 minutes maximum so I can't go to in depth into the science. Does anyone have any suggestions on what exactly I could do? I was thinking possibly doing some fat loss myths and telling my class why they aren't true.

thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

much appreciated.
    Kelei's Rest Pause Routine Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155324083&pagenumber=

Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CollegiateTRACK View Post
    I have an upcoming informative speech for my public speaking class and want to do it concerning nutrition and fat loss. My speech is only 5 minutes maximum so I can't go to in depth into the science. Does anyone have any suggestions on what exactly I could do? I was thinking possibly doing some fat loss myths and telling my class why they aren't true.

thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

much appreciated.
    Fat loss myths sounds good. Won't have to look on this website for long to find a load of them.

CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollegiateTRACK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Quadzillas View Post
    Fat loss myths sounds good. Won't have to look on this website for long to find a load of them.
    that's what I was thinking. or maybe just even what everyone thinks protein carbs and fats are used for VS what they are actually used for.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go douche mode. take your shirt off and flex, then pull some out of shape person to the front of your class and ask them to take off their shirt.

then say "it works. any questions?"

Originally Posted by k9pit View Post
    go douche mode. take your shirt off and flex, then pull some out of shape person to the front of your class and ask them to take off their shirt.

then say "it works. any questions?"
    as hillarious as that would be..my teacher would prolly rape me on the basis of "****ting on the audience...no connection with audience"

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe something about the myth that you have to starve yourself to lose weight, or something to do with IIFYM/Flexible dieting and how you can eat what you want as long as you hit your macros/micros.
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

Originally Posted by Ben6485 View Post
    Maybe something about the myth that you have to starve yourself to lose weight, or something to do with IIFYM/Flexible dieting and how you can eat what you want as long as you hit your macros/micros.
    ah good call, there is so much info i could tell them it's just hard narrowing it down to a 5 minute speech

dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100)
    IIFYM is a good one