LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

water retention followong new diet???

Hi girls. First of all, thank you for all your advice regarding diets. Im only on day 3 following upping my calorie intake and meeting my macros and my aim is fat loss. Im not sure how normal this is but is it normal to feel 'wobbly' and bloated after changing a diet after such a short space of time? If so how long does this last before it settles down? Im going to start Jamie Easons FitLive programme in 3 weeks as im near the end of my current programme.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also can I add, my strength seems to be so much better and my energy levels are up. Broke my deadlift record by 20kg today. Lifted 75kg 10reps..my max before was 55kg. Is this normal? Also shoulder pressed 25kg normally do 20kg.