spoiledgurl82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about when to eat?

I was just wondering if it is better to eat dinner before or after working out. My husband and I are currently stationed in Italy and it is really hot and the gym that we go to has no air conditioning so we have to wait to go to the gym until about 7 or 8 pm and then we usually don't eat dinner until about 9 or 10 pm. I was just wondering if we should start eating before going to the gym.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You definitely have to eat after the gym!

It would be good to eat a snack before hitting the weights too.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

MuscleElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I used to do in a case similar to that is have a light supper around 6....work out, then have a protein source before bed. Personally, that worked the best for me. I hated going to bed with a stomach full of supper/calories and having to sleep...

d-LiftStyles-b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ideally you should eat every 3 hours minimum, so having said that, both.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
    -Albert Einstein

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep, before and after.