BecomingFitAJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible to replace the gym with a body weight workout?

Hey guys,

I recently moved about half hour away from the gym I am a member of, and the ride is starting to lower my motivation to get to the gym. Unfortunately, all of the local gyms around here suck, are totally crowded, and don't offer the same level of cleanliness that my gym did. I have a large extra room in my house and was wondering if there was any way to replace the gym workouts with workouts that utilize my own body weight, and maybe a few dumbbells here and there but no large machinery. This way I could save myself the money I'm paying each month to the gym I'm visiting less and less, and at the same time get a chance to work out in the comfort of my own home without driving for an hour.

Any workout routines or programs would be amazing!! Thanks in advance

-AJ

Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000)
    It will not be as effective in maintaining your muscle mass.
    My weightloss / body composition guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4mKi51EUUWQOUKz43QtAHrL8KUtwB9P-idTay597oc/pub

8/26/12-5/4/13 cut in my bodyspace

bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Absolutely man. There are plenty of all bodyweight strength routines out there. Here is a great book with a wealth of knowledge on home based workouts.... http://www.rosstraining.com/nevergymless.html

The best thing for you to do is to search online and see what intrigues you and find a plan or ideas you really want to do. I gained quite a bit of strength and conditioning when I was doing an all bodyweight routine.
    "So you think you can win?....... I don't think I can lose."

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    google ghetto workout