ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladyhutch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to change the shape of my body

I am sorry I am asking so many questions, I am new and don't know anything.

I did the math and my caloric intake should be 1957.5 to maintain my weight. I am 5'7" and weigh 127lbs.

I am fine with how much I weigh. My issue is that I have a gut.

Is it a myth that I need to cut calories and do cardio to get rid of that gut? I've heard that I can do all the crunches in the world and have a stong stomach under the fat, but not lose that shape. How do I do it? I'm skinny by most measures but I have love handles. There are pictures on my bodyspace, as I can't post them to the forum yet.

I'm lifting per JE LiveFit as a starter program. I go to the gym twice a day and do cardio at 30 minutes per day 6 days a week. I am not expecting results yet as I am only 2 weeks into this, but I am terribly confused whether I need to diet or just lift or do cardio or all of the above.

I don't want to be wasting my time doing cardio if I don't have to and I don't want to diet if I don't have to. I'll maintain my caloric intake but if I don't need to reduce it then i won't.

I'd love some advice on how to get a flat tummy. All of this information is leaving me feeling confused and a little defeated. I don't know where to go from here.

Yes, Help, I want a sports model body. I do. and I read the entire thread last night.

Thanks

mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the actual question you asked yes you need to cut calories. Cardio is in no way a necessity but can help you burn some extra calories.

Also could be slightly caused by pelvic tilt which makes the lower part of your belly stick out

You also might just lack muscle in which you will have to go on a bulk to gain some then cut back down.