Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fried cheese )pics(

I want to share with you about recipe of fried cheese.
    Very easy to make & very good for taste.
    What you need: 100gr of 45%cheese, 30gr of any bran, 1 egg.

1st. Make slices of cheese not thin and not thick. Approximate thickness is 1.5-2cm (0.5-0.7inch). Prepare bran and whipped whole egg.
    2nd. Put the cheese slice in to the egg and roll it there.
    3nd. Then put it in to the bran and roll it here again. Do it twice (egg-bran-egg-bran).
    4th. Now it should be looking like on picture #4. It must has egg-bran armour, otherwise your cheese will flush out when heated.
    5th. Heat the pan with some oil, i use flax. Put it all on pan. Wait 1 minute, flip over it on other side and wait 1 minute again.
    6th. Eat it!

100gr is about 350-400cc (30 grams of fat, 25 grams of protein, 3-5 grams of carbs).
    Attached Images
    Im like a dog, easy to understand english language, but hard to say )

Dont try to impose some one, all i have posted is only my POV

Breenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Breenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Breenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the recipe...it looks great....one question...what kind of cheese did you use? Is it Swiss?
    ~B.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret." - Jim Rohn
    "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up" -Babe Ruth
    "An impossibility does not disturb us until its accomplishment shows what fools we were." - Henry S Haskins

Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Breenee View Post
    Thanks for the recipe...it looks great....one question...what kind of cheese did you use? Is it Swiss?
    Can use any type of "yellow" cheese
    Im like a dog, easy to understand english language, but hard to say )

Dont try to impose some one, all i have posted is only my POV

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kostya1981 View Post
    I want to share with you about recipe of fried cheese.
    Very easy to make & very good for taste.
    What you need: 100gr of 45%cheese, 30gr of any bran, 1 egg.

1st. Make slices of cheese not thin and not thick. Approximate thickness is 1.5-2cm (0.5-0.7inch). Prepare bran and whipped whole egg.
    2nd. Put the cheese slice in to the egg and roll it there.
    3nd. Then put it in to the bran and roll it here again. Do it twice (egg-bran-egg-bran).
    4th. Now it should be looking like on picture #4. It must has egg-bran armour, otherwise your cheese will flush out when heated.
    5th. Heat the pan with some oil, i use flax. Put it all on pan. Wait 1 minute, flip over it on other side and wait 1 minute again.
    6th. Eat it!

100gr is about 350-400cc (30 grams of fat, 25 grams of protein, 3-5 grams of carbs).
    Strong fuarkin bump.
    Only because this looks delicious.....AND....
    #5. You heat the pan with flax? Flaxseed oil is extremely sensitive to heat, so I would recommend cooking with a different oil like EVOO.
    Heating up flax can cause it to become toxic from my understanding !!
    $.02
    505 / 315 / 545