vl4tku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help needed on diet and workout!

Hello!
    I am a 17 years old Finnish student. I am 197cm tall and I weight 140kg. I played american football for about 2 years as a lineman, left tackle and nose. I had to quit it tough cause in our city of 40 000 people we didnt even have a couch anymore.

So About a year ago after quitting football I weighted 160kg. So I hired personal trainer to do food and workout plans for 6 months. Everything went good I lost 20kg on gym only. Then when our agreement ended I contiuned training, ofcourse I got more strenght and bit of size to muscles, but I wasnt losing fat.

So I ask you to help me out by doing workout,food plans or something, if you dont mind.

I go to the gym 5 times a week, 2 days training 1 day resting. I do 3-4 x 10 workouts and I trie to do 5-6 exercises for every main muscle.

I love going to the gym, you know its just my thing. I do alot of deadlifts, squats and bench presses. tough squat technique needs to be worked on.

And I would love to start bodybuilding but cause im student and im living with my parents, we dont have that good economic situation so we can buy bodybuilding food....

I try to eat every 3-4 hours small portions. 2 hot meals a day and one of them doesnt have carbs. As protein shakes I take myofusion probiotic pro after workouts and I have new bag waiting StarNutrition gainer pro.

So help me please guys, I want to get fit for coming summer lose bit of my stomach, not going for sixpack but bear mode if you know what i mean.
    Waiting for your comments, ask me I try to answer.

DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vl4tku View Post
    Hello!
    I am a 17 years old Finnish student. I am 197cm tall and I weight 140kg. I played american football for about 2 years as a lineman, left tackle and nose. I had to quit it tough cause in our city of 40 000 people we didnt even have a couch anymore.

So About a year ago after quitting football I weighted 160kg. So I hired personal trainer to do food and workout plans for 6 months. Everything went good I lost 20kg on gym only. Then when our agreement ended I contiuned training, ofcourse I got more strenght and bit of size to muscles, but I wasnt losing fat.

So I ask you to help me out by doing workout,food plans or something, if you dont mind.

I go to the gym 5 times a week, 2 days training 1 day resting. I do 3-4 x 10 workouts and I trie to do 5-6 exercises for every main muscle.

I love going to the gym, you know its just my thing. I do alot of deadlifts, squats and bench presses. tough squat technique needs to be worked on.

And I would love to start bodybuilding but cause im student and im living with my parents, we dont have that good economic situation so we can buy bodybuilding food....

I try to eat every 3-4 hours small portions. 2 hot meals a day and one of them doesnt have carbs. As protein shakes I take myofusion probiotic pro after workouts and I have new bag waiting StarNutrition gainer pro.

So help me please guys, I want to get fit for coming summer lose bit of my stomach, not going for sixpack but bear mode if you know what i mean.
    Waiting for your comments, ask me I try to answer.
    Reading the stickies will be the best place to start. If you still have questions then come back and ask them brah