JSL23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Press Ups and Sit Ups

So I was wondering when is the best time to do press ups and sit-ups? Is it better to do them before a workout, after a workout when you get home or just do it on days that your not going to the gym??

RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I push out 3 sets of 100 push ups before chest work out

Edit: And sit ups after leg day. 3 sets 100 sit ups

JSL23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RM5 View Post
    I push out 3 sets of 100 push ups before chest work out

Edit: And sit ups after leg day. 3 sets 100 sit ups
    **** 3 sets of 100 thats good! Okay thanks man

RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JSL23 View Post
    **** 3 sets of 100 thats good! Okay thanks man
    Took a while to get there but building strength actually helped with reps on push ups and sit ups somehow

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why you doing them? I do them at the end of chest/tricep day just to get a bit more burn in my arms, situps are part of abs. Not a particularly good exersize though. Half crunches, bicycle crunches and so on are better.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

Originally Posted by trs5 View Post
    Why you doing them? I do them at the end of chest/tricep day just to get a bit more burn in my arms, situps are part of abs. Not a particularly good exersize though. Half crunches, bicycle crunches and so on are better.
    Why are crunches better than sit ups?

MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are crunches better than sit ups?
    More time under tension and less stress on your spine.
    "Eternal Life is living for others." -William Branham

All things are possible, only believe.

No Fap Crew

FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FacialAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Id recommend at least 500 pushups per day for mass and to make sure your muscles dont go into a catabolic state.

Originally Posted by FacialAesthetix View Post
    Id recommend at least 500 pushups per day for mass and to make sure your muscles dont go into a catabolic state.
    I don't believe that this is right who told you?

MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't believe that this is right who told you?
    Hmm .. it must be right. It's on the internet.
    "Eternal Life is living for others." -William Branham

All things are possible, only believe.

No Fap Crew