Thread: Finding a Coach

MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Finding a Coach

I'm planning on competing in my first competition this November. I was looking for a coach, not so much for my general training, but for posing, contest prep training/nutrition, etc...I'm here in the Myrtle Beach area, and really have no idea how to find someone who could help me. Any advice would be helpful.
    Bodybuilding is a life altering activity
    Every day is an opportunity to improve yourself
    Put in the effort to get the results
    Eat Clean Train Dirty
    Never. Give. Up.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattieTrump97 View Post
    I'm planning on competing in my first competition this November. I was looking for a coach, not so much for my general training, but for posing, contest prep training/nutrition, etc...I'm here in the Myrtle Beach area, and really have no idea how to find someone who could help me. Any advice would be helpful.
    there are all kinds of good coaches online, and any number have logs here.... there's 3dmj, Paul Revelia, Tommy Jeffers, The Strength Guys (who I'm working with), Jason Theobald, John Otis Hollywood, Layne Norton (though he's not taking clients at the moment)

look through their websites and talk to them to see who you meld with the best
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243