Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    Fact: We evolved from monkeys in trees (now scientist believe we actually evolved from apes already adapted to the ground)

The point is, all these "facts" are simply well crafted theories that are subject to change if new information refutes them and changes them. In 20 years, all those studies you have seemed to dedicate yourself to may very well be obsolete. Which in turn, will prove that you don't actually "speak in facts."

You argue in well-crafted theories, not facts. As does a meat-head bodybuilder.
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Sorry man, but God made us, we are not evolved monkeys. It has already been proved in the bible.

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

Learn your facts before you spew nonsense and made up scientific bs

http://www.scientology.org/

Thank me later.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry man, but God made us, we are not evolved monkeys. It has already been proved in the bible.

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

Learn your facts before you spew nonsense and made up scientific bs
    i wont get into the creationism/evolution zingers (some good posters here are religious). but it goes to show that all "facts" should be taken as a well-done theory. in my opinion, some theories are better than others, but that is up to the individual to decide, not science.

the real problem is when people start becoming single-minded about their factions. The debates are pointless, as there usually are fundamental value differences that prevent the debate from going anywhere before it begins

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like how it goes from slamming Ian, who is apparently has delusions of granduer and turns into fighting each other about....yeah, on the borderline of becoming a religious thread.

Great job Ian.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

edit: patbanya, not sure if you're just re-trolling me or if you really are a scientologist
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im sure what he means is: The facts that are being thrown around are relative, they are not laws. To even begin to claim "fact," as a universal truth, digs itself in a hole, as there are always variables that fall outside of those facts. If you run into a "client" that falls outside of those "facts," what then?

Arguing "facts" is one of the silly/pompous thing one can claim. Fact: The world is flat

Fact: We evolved from monkeys in trees (now scientist believe we actually evolved from apes already adapted to the ground)

The point is, all these "facts" are simply well crafted theories that are subject to change if new information refutes them and changes them. In 20 years, all those studies you have seemed to dedicate yourself to may very well be obsolete. Which in turn, will prove that you don't actually "speak in facts."

You argue in well-crafted theories, not facts. As does a meat-head bodybuilder.
    What embarrassing nonsense. The scientific method has NEVER led anyone to the conclusion that the world is flat or that humans evolved from monkeys.

It blows my mind to see how willing so many bodybuilders are to discuss things about which they know absolutely NOTHING.

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imccarthy View Post
    What embarrassing nonsense. The scientific method has NEVER led anyone to the conclusion that the world is flat or that humans evolved from monkeys.

It blows my mind to see how willing so many bodybuilders are to discuss things about which they know absolutely NOTHING.
    Those were an example of "facts" not the scientific method, i never even mentioned the scientific method... Before you learn to argue about something you are passionate about, perhaps improving your reading comprehension or learning to listen would help you.

Since you bring up the scientific method, anyone can execute the scientific method and come out with a false conclusion... take any standard statistics or advanced statistics and its easy to manipulate data using the scientific method.

If you want to discuss embarrassing nonesense, why not first point to the flaws in your own facts before you go on to try create strawmans for me.

i wont get into the creationism/evolution zingers (some good posters here are religious). but it goes to show that all "facts" should be taken as a well-done theory. in my opinion, some theories are better than others, but that is up to the individual to decide, not science.

the real problem is when people start becoming single-minded about their factions. The debates are pointless, as there usually are fundamental value differences that prevent the debate from going anywhere before it begins
    I got negged for this comment by Ian as "atrocious ignorance"

lol... wut? This reminds me of when people disagree with the existence of God and then go on to call them idiots or heretics.

edit: patbanya, not sure if you're just re-trolling me or if you really are a scientologist
    lol, yeah.. I knew you were messing around... but can't tell if pat is or not....lol

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those were an example of "facts" not the scientific method, i never even mentioned the scientific method... Before you learn to argue about something you are passionate about, perhaps improving your reading comprehension or learning to listen would help you.

Since you bring up the scientific method, anyone can execute the scientific method and come out with a false conclusion... take any standard statistics or advanced statistics and its easy to manipulate data using the scientific method.

If you want to discuss embarrassing nonesense, why not first point to the flaws in your own facts before you go on to try create strawmans for me.
    So what you have been (very, very poorly) attempting to argue is that the fact that the consumption of one PopTart will not cause fat gain is analogous somehow to the "fact" that the Earth is flat, and that it might be one day discovered that eating one PopTart will, in fact, lead to fat gain. Ah, okay. Again: atrocious, unbelievable ignorance.

Even if you attempt the same casuistry with my other claims you'll be wrong. There is a distinction, that you're missing, between an actual, evidence-based fact and a bare assertion that some nutbag Bronze Age desert tribesman invented.

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got negged for this comment by Ian as "atrocious ignorance"

lol... wut? This reminds me of when people disagree with the existence of God and then go on to call them idiots or heretics.
    ians been on this website annoying people for years. no one really likes him, but hey, the kid is making a name for himself.. so more power to him.

although iv noticed a few things about him. i have no clue if he has been consistently training for the past few years hes been on this website but i have noticed minimal progress to his physique. no disrespect to him but since he is preaching his views to the public and arguing them like his life depends on it, its only fair for me to give my opinion.

also like dave palumbo said on his radio show.. yea..ian reads alot and has alot of valid points, but when it comes down to it.. hes arguing people who have not just read and come up with their own opinions but put them to use on thousands of clients in real life scenarios. and telling them that they are wrong..

that on top of the fact that he barely looks a tad bit better than he did a few years ago accompanied by his blatant dis respect for "meat-heads" or "bodybuilders" just makes me hate him. i guess if he showed more respect when speaking i wouldnt have anything wrong with him

just my .02 cents, good to see your gaining fan boys though browny boy! seriously

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, yeah.. I knew you were messing around... but can't tell if pat is or not....lol
    Haha! What if I told you I worship the Devil? I'm just trying to have a little fun with you guys. Certain topics can be so polarizing when people get passionate about expressing their view points. Usually a little humor helps to keep things in perspective. The two of you provided me with an opening.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what you have been (very, very poorly) attempting to argue is that the fact that the consumption of one PopTart will not cause fat gain is analogous somehow to the "fact" that the Earth is flat, and that it might be one day discovered that eating one PopTart will, in fact, lead to fat gain. Ah, okay. Again: atrocious, unbelievable ignorance.

Even if you attempt the same casuistry with my other claims you'll be wrong. There is a distinction, that you're missing, between an actual, evidence-based fact and a bare assertion that some nutbag Bronze Age desert tribesman invented.
    Earth isn't flat bro. Thought you'd be educated enough to at least know that.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll put it like this...

Who would you rather get advice from- a nutritionist who's been nearly 300lbs and shredded and has hundreds of contest preps under his belt... or Ian?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    I'll put it like this...

Who would you rather get advice from- a nutritionist who's been nearly 300lbs and shredded and has hundreds of contest preps under his belt... or Ian?
    it's like taking driving advice from schumacher or someone who played a lot of gran turismo

....what? When did i ever mention anything about PopTarts or fat gain?

Why are you even talking about it? More strawmen?

Point: All "facts," evidence based or not, stand the test of time. They are always open to change, as research methods and technology improve. Even if something is scientifically "proven" it is a hypothesis that has turned into a theory (the scientific method even states this). Even so, the scientific method can be skewed through the process of interpreting data and statistics. Any statician can show this. That, is the fundamental flaw with your "I argue facts" attitude. They are not "facts."

The point has little to do with the superficial aspect of your poptart/fat gain argument (i don't believe a poptart turns into fat just because you eat it). The point targets the weak point in the foundation how you know things are "fact." To speak with absolute certainty is your failure.

iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMarteenez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone here actually have any credentials in biology, physiology or chemistry?
    "And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row."

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iMarteenez View Post
    Does anyone here actually have any credentials in biology, physiology or chemistry?
    nah but i got my physique to back stuff up

corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corradoR32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    it's like taking driving advice from schumacher or someone who played a lot of gran turismo
    This exactly
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"-Ronnie Coleman

Trust yourselves, get out there and work like hell!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113690301&page=19

MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Teen guru...RX, please shove yourselves in a ditch.
    LMAO!!!! perfectly said.
    NPC BODYBUILDER / ISSA Certified Personal Trainer/Nutrition Specialist
    Coached by IFBB PRO Fouad 'HOSS' Abiad | ABIAD'S ARMY

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murdok1741 View Post
    Jesus Christ...Ian just cannot let it go. Comes off disrespectful at times and simply cannot accept any other views other than his own. It's actually ironic in that having an open mind leads to eventually being close minded on the other side of the spectrum. Well, he's a kid...still has some growing up to do.
    typical nerd. i never read a book in my life and i don't come across as stupid as this geek

Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    typical nerd. i never read a book in my life and i don't come across as stupid as this geek
    i wouldnt brag about that...

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wouldnt brag about that...
    It also isn't surprising

au contraire mon frère

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys make me laugh.

You'll never change this kids mind and he'll probably never change yours.

If you believe in what you are doing then do it. If it doesn't work (wether it's backed by science or not) it's your fault.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    It also isn't surprising
    ey man... its hard on these cold streets. Moms and pops didn't get a long, so my old man bounced. ain't nobody round to teach me how to do things. Now i'm doing what I can 2 survive

Feel me yo

How's Kai Greene? Place any new orders bro?

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The amount of time you've saved in your whole life by never reading any books be pokin but your ability to come across as clever as you claim be small.

Feel me yo?
    IG: waldronconstruction

Originally Posted by wala View Post
    The amount of time you've saved in your whole life by never reading any books be pokin but your ability to come across as clever as you claim be small.

Feel me yo?
    my facts and studies be pokin, but my gains be small.

feel me b

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got a real edukkkation. the man held me down.

free young buck

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.