comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Manual Neck Resistance exercises?

I saw a video on YouTube explaining the neck resistance exercises when you press on one side of your head and my question is how many reps/sets do you do of these? He said start with 5 reps but didn't say how many sets.

And how often would you do this exercise a week? I know there are other ways to train the neck but I work out at home with not a lot of equipment so I opted to do this.

comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bump, and how long till I see results? Should I start doing each side of my neck for 12 reps and 3 sets?

Bump? No answer