Thread: Goal

dk0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Goal

Hi,

21, six feet tall, 155 lbs.

I have read a ton of information on this website. I haven't really worked out in about 2 years due to the amount of time I had to spend working. Now that I have a flexible schedule, I wanted to get back into shape and do it right. I'm just looking for some suggestions as to how many days a week, how many hours each day to work out and what foods to eat and not eat. I have not taken supplements in the past other than an occasional protein shake but I would be open to suggestions on that front as well. I think that I would like my weight to be at ~180. I would really like to work on my legs because they are just sticks at this point. Thank you.

I wish I could add pictures but I guess I have to post some more.

- D

nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dk0 View Post
    Hi,

21, six feet tall, 155 lbs.

I have read a ton of information on this website. I haven't really worked out in about 2 years due to the amount of time I had to spend working. Now that I have a flexible schedule, I wanted to get back into shape and do it right. I'm just looking for some suggestions as to how many days a week, how many hours each day to work out and what foods to eat and not eat. I have not taken supplements in the past other than an occasional protein shake but I would be open to suggestions on that front as well. I think that I would like my weight to be at ~180. I would really like to work on my legs because they are just sticks at this point. Thank you.

I wish I could add pictures but I guess I have to post some more.

- D
    Head to the nutrition forum and read the stickies to get a basic understanding in the composition of your diet. That's the first thing you should do.

By the way, you're likely to receive helpful replies if you post in the forum category... This is "Post Your Pictures" so as you can imagine, you'll have plenty of people open your thread, see no pictures and promptly exit and maybe neg you on the way out.