Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for posting my pic there Austin, <3 you buddy

And I wanna win that haha!
    www.********.com/ritchiedrama - Please support my ******** page ~ Online Coaching and Personal Training + Much more useful information!
    www.youtube.com/ritchiedrama7
    www.instagram.com/ritchiedrama

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezyLBJKxbG4 - 2 year Transformation video

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160090901 ~ My powerlifting log.

1 RM's:

Bench: 310 lbs
    Squat: 330 lbs
    Deadlift: 375 lbs

Stampade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stampade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey mate did you use some fat burners or something to get that ripped body? how much body fat you are now?

Registered User AestheticAustin's Avatar
    AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ritchiedrama View Post
    Thanks for posting my pic there Austin, <3 you buddy

And I wanna win that haha!
    My pleasure man.

Originally Posted by Stampade View Post
    hey mate did you use some fat burners or something to get that ripped body? how much body fat you are now?
    No I did not...Hovering around 8-10%

---

Been plagued with a few injuries recently hence my hiatus. Broken finger, partially torn glute. I am in physical therapy. Still staying lean, and still doing the best I can in the gym. It has momentarily taken me out of prep.
    https://www.********.com/leanmuscled

AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a NASM certified personal trainer, I am devoted to bringing my clients closer to their goals. This August I'm having an end of summer special with 20% of all training/nutrition and coaching plans.

Contact lifemuscled@gmail.com for more information and don't forget to mention the discount.

chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chilly_willy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing in particular to ask, awesome job man!
    howsixpackabsaremade.com

Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carverr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all amazing transformation broski

Large run on sentence incoming

My question is I'm 5'11 205 and gotta be like 25-30bf I been trying to lose the BF after calculating my tdee it's around 2636 I was eating at 2300 my first two weeks and weighed in exactly 205.8 what I was when I started. Do you think I should go up or down I'm currently down at 2100ish cals with ~82f/170p carbs I just eat whatever fills out the remaining cals but I make sure to go over my fat and protein minimums for the day

Guys, what is up!

Back in action, it's been a long few months and I just settled into a new job and got a new place and I am here to help some of you out again.

I will also be getting my page going again.

Any questions? Hope everyone is destroying their goals!!!