skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good power rack available in the UK?

Hi guys, Im looking to buy a good power rack thats available in the UK. I browsed the sticky about power racks and suggestions but all of them were american racks, does anyone that lives in the uk have a good power rack that they could suggest to me? looking to own it for atleast a few years and maximum budget would probably be around £600

deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't know any of the UK manufacturers. I googled it though and both Pullum Sports and Watson Gym look pretty reputable.

Two brands that will no doubt have UK/European distribution are Rogue and Powertec. The Powertec is definitely in your price range, couldn't find any UK pricing for Rogue racks. Supposedly the R3 and R4 are quite good but I think they need to be bolted down.

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should check ebay and gumtree for power racks in your area. There is plenty of good power racks such as bodysolid, bodymax, powertec.
    If you want to buy new and have 600 quid budget then I'd probably want to find some sort of used commercial rack or buy brand new one. I have bodysolid power rack and its really nice, don't have bad things to say about it. Costs around 500 new i think.
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

Location: Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    RhysGM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been asking the same question and I've finally decided on this one;

www .powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/bodycraft-power-rack-system-incl-lat-pulldown-low-pulley-and-dip-bars.php

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    still don't see how this has no bids

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-Made-...-/111012615248
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyfatffs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by deiphid View Post
    Don't know any of the UK manufacturers. I googled it though and both Pullum Sports and Watson Gym look pretty reputable.

Two brands that will no doubt have UK/European distribution are Rogue and Powertec. The Powertec is definitely in your price range, couldn't find any UK pricing for Rogue racks. Supposedly the R3 and R4 are quite good but I think they need to be bolted down.
    I would prefer one that doesnt need bolted. I'll keep looking and hopefully I can find something.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfatffs View Post
    Hi guys, Im looking to buy a good power rack thats available in the UK. I browsed the sticky about power racks and suggestions but all of them were american racks, does anyone that lives in the uk have a good power rack that they could suggest to me? looking to own it for atleast a few years and maximum budget would probably be around £600
    Bodycraft F430 with the lat pulldown attachment, you'll need another £40 though.
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

Floater1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fitness Superstore are selling a Powertec ex display model for £350 which is around £100 less than the going rate I believe. Collection only from Northampton though. Sorry can't post links yet.

iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Floater1986 View Post
    Fitness Superstore are selling a Powertec ex display model for £350 which is around £100 less than the going rate I believe. Collection only from Northampton though. Sorry can't post links yet.
    I'll do it for you... http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/...m/15953_p.html

It's a good rack, fairly stable, great dip bars and a nice pull up bar, but it's not to everyones liking.

The Body Solid model is better http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/...ck/7107_p.html but it's a little more expensive.

I have the Powertec so I'm talking from first hand experience, however, the rest of my kit is Body Solid and it's MUCH better quality.

I wish I went for the Body Solid rack to be honest but at the time the reviews for Powertec were very favourable.

It doesn't seem to be as popular now, but a great starter rack.

iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by owasM View Post
    still don't see how this has no bids

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-Made-...-/111012615248
    I've just had a look at that rack and it's relatively close to me, it's a bit of a monster, made from 6 gauge steel!!!!!

It's a shame it's a little too high for my garage, it's still listed as 0.99 pence also!

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iportal View Post
    I've just had a look at that rack and it's relatively close to me, it's a bit of a monster, made from 6 gauge steel!!!!!

It's a shame it's a little too high for my garage, it's still listed as 0.99 pence also!
    it went for £10.50 ($16) :O
    it was easy to cut down, you can see where it was extended up, cut the welds off and reweld it lower
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by owasM View Post
    it went for £10.50 ($16) :O
    it was easy to cut down, you can see where it was extended up, cut the welds off and reweld it lower
    I seen that it went for a give away cost. You could buy some j hooks for it, re weld and paint and it would of been awesome.

It just shows most people want a product that looks nice over something that's incredibly functional.

Asssh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I'm new here just want to no where I can post a similar question like this ? Can't find a category for it to go and I do t want to post in the wrong sectio. ! Thanks