VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)

Make Your Dreams A Reality. 7 Month Transformation, Estimate Bf?Final cut! 100+LbsLOS

Hey Forum,

I Recently made a thread on here going over how I lost over 110 Lbs in under 7 months...and how i was on my way towards the end of cutting..That thread only included a couple pictures,as promised Im back with Plenty more pictures.Relaxed and flexed,So to quickly recap Ill summarize my story as well as the goals i have for the upcoming months.

What I started at At family reunion cruise,Unsure of exact weight in this picture.
    (Upcoming reunion cruise in june!

How Did I get So Fat?
    All my life iv'e been overweight.....Eating like crap..and RUNESCAPE. This game was my childhood..It ruined my social life all the way until the end of high school.. I didn't care ...As long as i had my fun in my little virtual world..Nothing else mattered.

Why The Decision To Change?
    One day whilst sitting on the computer something just took over me...(This is going to sound wierd but hear me out.) I felt like i was having a heart attack...Ill never forget this feeling it was about 3 am...I felt like a piece of garbage, I suddenly thought How am i almost 21 years old Never kissed a girl,Never had many friends,Never going out...And sitting on a virtual game... Surly there was much more to life than this,That moment i said okay i know what i have to do...I cancelled my game subscription and took a drive..I live in the suburbs of Ny, (Long island). First stop was the beach, It was dark cool and calm...I remember all these thoughts racing through my head...Whilst crying...I was never the type to be depressed but at this moment it wasn't a crying of pain or regret..It was a joyful cry..I felt like i knew what i was about to take on, I knew what i deserved and i knew how to do it...My 2nd stop that night was Burger king..Yes. I told myself i was going to have one more meal before i said so long to this lifestyle i had been leading. I remember finishing this meal in my car and driving home and hitting the sheets. The next morning i woke up a different person,A new spirit i was ready to take on the world and prove myself to everyone who teased me belittled me and to my hardest critic myself!

What Measures Did I Take?
    -Became A Vegetarian.
    -Ran Every single day Outdoors (Initial 4 Months)
    -No carbs Other than the occasional brown rice.
    -No Cheat meals.
    -No Video games.
    -Wake up 7 am everyday,Sleep 10 pm Every night.

The Plan. (Cardio First 4 months)
    Like i said all i did was run everyday, 7 days a week..At first i got winded within a minute, so i would walk and walk, I had no destination some days i would reach the beach, Or the river other days I would end up in a different town.
    Once the 4 month mark came around, I read all about tightening skin and how to prevent loose skin, All my information was self taught and reading on these forums.I owe this website my life...I can honestly say that,So i used coco butter on my skin 4 times a week and took ice baths for recovery so i wouldn't be sore to run the next morning.

The Plan (Joined the gym, Month 4-5)+Cardio
    I began lifting 4 months into loosing the weight, Sadly i wasn't paying much attention to the scale as i knew it didn't matter, My parents forced me to go to the doctors to get check ups because the weight was melting off so quickly. My initial lifting routine was a good one i believe, I started with each main muscle group once a week, (Still ran every morning), As month 6 approached I began doing splits, And this is currently my workout routine.(I can include my exact routine(exercises) If needed. The cardio was HIIT. 15 mins after every session at the gym, Of death sprints Until I simply had to stop the machine.

My Nutrition (Vegetarian)
    The diet was very simple... A tip i can give anyone is, COUNT YOUR CALORIES. It's that simple, I was eating about 900-1200 calories a day, I currently am eating around 1500-1700. ON whey,Egg whites,Veggies, Some of my main foods.

Day1 split
    Chest, Triceps
    Day2 split
    Back biceps,
    Day3 split
    Shoulders,Legs,

The results\Aftermath
    Relaxed

Flexed

Goals
    I will be starting the insanity program march 1st, and do it for 90 days, Trying to shred the last of my body fat before summer comes around. Huge family cruise reuinion In june, excited for them all to see what iv'e done. Im ready to drop jaws , Feel free to post any questions or Message me.

Thanks
    Last edited by VegetarianBB; 02-19-2013 at 06:40 PM.

readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well done on weight loss but you have made a thread about it about 30 times now and the numbers keep changing.

1st it was 300 lbs
    then it was 70 lbs
    now 110 lbs

you can even see them in you're recent posts. you have done good job but no point in keep making different numbers lol

VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by readyto69 View Post
    well done on weight loss but you have made a thread about it about 30 times now and the numbers keep changing.

1st it was 300 lbs
    then it was 70 lbs
    now 110 lbs

you can even see them in you're recent posts. you have done good job but no point in keep making different numbers lol
    I never said i lost 300 lbs, Nor 70 lbs lol. If you'd like to link me to where you think i might have ill correct the miss understanding, And thanks!

readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VegetarianBB View Post
    I never said i lost 300 lbs, Nor 70 lbs lol. If you'd like to link me to where you think i might have ill correct the miss understanding, And thanks!
    I can see the 300 lbs thread in you're recent posts lol

heres another thread where you lost 140 too lol http ://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151828183

I can see the 300 lbs thread in you're recent posts lol
    Yes the first picture the "before" is somewhere in the 300 range, give or take, I didn't loose 300 lbs , if that's what your confused with,Meaning my starting weight.

Yes the first picture the "before" is somewhere in the 300 range, give or take, I didn't loose 300 lbs , if that's what your confused with,Meaning my starting weight.
    well either way I'm not trying to argue lol well done you look better anyway no matter how much you lose and you obviously lost a lot lol

congrats

well either way I'm not trying to argue lol well done you look better anyway no matter how much you lose and you obviously lost a lot lol

congrats
    No worries, Upwards of 100 Lbs, Feels good. Still got some to go though.

Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats Braj
    I rep back

Originally Posted by Hisairness View Post
    Congrats Braj
    Thanks man

bump

Brandonwillz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy **** it's lvan lmfao gotta share this with the ci crew!!!!

Originally Posted by Brandonwillz View Post
    Holy **** it's lvan lmfao gotta share this with the ci crew!!!!
    Lol wuttup, Who's this, and this is funny 2nd person from rs to find me on this. Yeah big changes.

Lol wuttup, Who's this, and this is funny 2nd person from rs to find me on this. Yeah big changes.

Lol na I'm Jk good job on your changes. I just know you from ci an auth lol but wow i never expected this from u 0:

Originally Posted by Brandonwillz View Post
    Lol na I'm Jk good job on your changes. I just know you from ci an auth lol but wow i never expected this from u 0:
    Ill take that as a compliment? Lol thanks.

Bump-

Ill take that as a compliment? Lol thanks.
    It was a compliment. Good job

zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    negged

Originally Posted by zdeadlysinz View Post
    negged
    red

dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) dciolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well done and good luck on your last goal

Originally Posted by dciolf View Post
    well done and good luck on your last goal
    Thanks!

HardWork . Diet . Passion atfitness's Avatar
    atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atfitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've done very well. Congratulations man! Enjoy your new life.
    I am trying to build muscle, if you have successfully done it and have few minutes to spare please inbox me what has worked for you. Thanks! :D

Originally Posted by atfitness View Post
    You've done very well. Congratulations man! Enjoy your new life.
    Thanks man

gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how can you eat that few calories a day. you must have starved yourself almost! and had little to no energy. but those are some serious results for 7 months congrats.

Originally Posted by gamoroso883 View Post
    how can you eat that few calories a day. you must have starved yourself almost! and had little to no energy. but those are some serious results for 7 months congrats.
    Thanks man