BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dumbbell back and leg routine

Can anyone recommend me good leg and back exercises with just DBs, I'm currently unable to go back to the gym for a couple of months but I do have have a pair of adjustable DBs at home and am having trouble coming up with a good routine for this 2 specific body parts, so far i have one arm db rows and db deadlifts for back and stiff legged DL for legs. I know gains will be slower compare to going to a normal gym but I have to do with what I have. I would love to buy a pull up bar but I dont know where to put it in my house. Thanks in advance.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exercises that you could pick from.

Quads and hamstrings
    -Dumbbell squat
    -Goblet squat
    -Dumbbell lunges
    -Bulgarian split squat (one leg squat)
    -Dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts
    -Dumbbell Curl (somewhat awkward)

Calves
    -Dumbbell singe calf raises
    -Seated dumbbell calf raises
    -Tibialis anterior raises

Back.
    -Dumbbell deadlifts
    -Bent over dumbbell row
    -Dumbbell one arm row
    -Dumbbell pullover
    -Dumbbell lying row
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10) pennsylvania is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Db lunges were mentioned above but in particular walking db lunges have worked very well for me

BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) BetaDude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone here had any experience on how to do db squat? Where should I put the DBs on my side or on my shoulders? Also what should I do for quads?