Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How are you supposed to deal with numbers/girls you talk to drunk?

If you are drunk, hitting it off with a hot sober girl (I was pretty sure she was sober at the time) in your dorm and end with getting her number, do you text her in the next few days or are drunk interactions supposed to be forgotten about? I don't drink often. srs responses will be repped. tymen
    375/270/440

Road to 1200 total

Meditation brah

lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    If you are drunk, hitting it off with a hot sober girl (I was pretty sure she was sober at the time) in your dorm and end with getting her number, do you text her in the next few days or are drunk interactions supposed to be forgotten about? I don't drink often. srs responses will be repped. tymen
    Do you have any interests in her?
    Is she worth your time?

If you're looking for a new chick to talk to, why not text her? But if you don't have any interest in her whatsoever, than just ignore and forget considering she's not worth your time. Just my two cents. I tried haha. :P
    ☢☢ 5'11''/6' Supreme Race Crew ☢☢

plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to hang and stuff with her then go for it and text her asking to hang
    who knows you could really hit it off and such
    just do what you want in terms of talking to her or not
    you might as well get to know her sober too i mean you never know !

Good luck bro
    "I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." -unknown

"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure." -unknown

*plays pre workout pong not beer pong then hits up the gym crew*
    *mom thinks creatine is steroids crew*
    *takes cutoffs to the extreme crew*
    *plays golf crew*

Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seminoles93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't care that you were drunk when you talked to her, text her but dont apologize for or bring up that you were drunk.

Other option is to hope you'll see her soon and make a good impression while not being drunk.

Good luck OP
    "I created the Sound of Madness, wrote the book on pain
    Somehow I'm still here to explain
    That the darkest hour never comes in the night
    You can sleep with a gun
    But when you gonna wake up and fight?"

"It's all on you. Always has been, always will be"

It's not where you're from; it's where you're going. It's not what you drive; it's what drives you. It's not what's on you; it's what's in you. It's not how you fall; it's how you stand.

Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joe97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just text her saying that you enjoyed chilling with her the other night and want to know if she wants to hang out sometime.
    Gettin Swoll

natypes crew

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want to talk to her, text her. Simple as that