GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Natural Peanut butter with nutella sandwich on whole wheat bread before MMA training?

Im trying to get something that goes down good, would this be a good idea to slab some nutella on my whole wheat natural pb sandwich? ill be doing 3-4 hours of mma training. will i burn it off? is this a good energy source thatll keep me going for that amount of time? if not what do you think is a good pre training meal?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you enjoy it? Does it seem to help you?

If yes, then continue eating it

GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GracieFighterZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Do you enjoy it? Does it seem to help you?

If yes, then continue eating it
    i havent tried it, aunt got me a little jar of nutella havent touched it yet. i was wondering if its more bad than good

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GracieFighterZ View Post
    i was wondering if its more bad than good
    You have to try it to see if you like it.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After trying it you're gonna be mad that auntie gave you such a small jar.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who doesn't like Nutella and PB? I'd live off of it if I could. Don't label foods as bad or good outside the context of your entire diet.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

would adding bannanas to it be a good source of energy too?

notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500)
    who the PHUCK gave you my reeces peanut butter sandwich recipe........

- Enjoys playing with my nutsack crew -